Pages:
Author

Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace - page 2. (Read 6113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Pacпpoдaжa! Пoлный coфтвapный пaкeт инфpacтpyктypы LONG NETWORK:
Ядpo, Гpaфичecкaя oбoлoчкa, Экcплopep, Teлeгpaм-кoшeлeк, Кpaны-мини игpы, Beб-кoшeлeк. + Bonus 200 миллиoнoв лoнг
Цeнa 0.5BTC. B цeнy вxoдит кoнcyльтaция и пoмoщь пo paзвepтывaнию cepвиcoв нa VDS. Интepecaнты oбpaщaйтecь нa email: [email protected]

On sale! A complete LONG NETWORK infrastructure software package:
Core, Graphicshell, Explorer, Telegram Wallet, Crane Mini Games, Web Wallet. + Bonus 200 million long
Price 0.5BTC. The price includes advice and assistance in deploying services on VDS. Interested parties, please contact me via email: [email protected]

正在销售! 完整的LONG NETWORK基础设施软件包。
核心,Graphicshell,Explorer,Telegram Wallet,Crane Mini Games,Web Wallet。+ LONG 200百万奖金
价格0.5BTC。价格包括在VDS上部署服务的建议和协助。有意者请发电子邮件:[email protected]

I think that no attention will be paid to your ad here, except maybe a moderator, so it's better to place it in the appropriate threads of the forum dedicated to selling and trading, for example, by creating a thread in this branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=236.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Pacпpoдaжa! Пoлный coфтвapный пaкeт инфpacтpyктypы LONG NETWORK:
Ядpo, Гpaфичecкaя oбoлoчкa, Экcплopep, Teлeгpaм-кoшeлeк, Кpaны-мини игpы, Beб-кoшeлeк. + Bonus 200 миллиoнoв лoнг
Цeнa 0.5BTC. B цeнy вxoдит кoнcyльтaция и пoмoщь пo paзвepтывaнию cepвиcoв нa VDS. Интepecaнты oбpaщaйтecь нa email: [email protected]

On sale! A complete LONG NETWORK infrastructure software package:
Core, Graphicshell, Explorer, Telegram Wallet, Crane Mini Games, Web Wallet. + Bonus 200 million long
Price 0.5BTC. The price includes advice and assistance in deploying services on VDS. Interested parties, please contact me via email: [email protected]

正在销售! 完整的LONG NETWORK基础设施软件包。
核心,Graphicshell,Explorer,Telegram Wallet,Crane Mini Games,Web Wallet。+ LONG 200百万奖金
价格0.5BTC。价格包括在VDS上部署服务的建议和协助。有意者请发电子邮件:[email protected]
legendary
Is it true that it is on binance smart chain?

No. The community of the longcoin is more than communities of hundreds of tokens similar to each other. Being a smart contact is a shame ...

I doubt that. Are u trying to say the community is bigger? No. The community itself is two people, SteepPepper, the guy whose boyish pussy gives pleasure to his butt buddy Daltonik and SteepPepper's alt account dubbed drNeubauer666. It is three accounts that frequent this thread. Pepper created an alt to insult me for telling him not to propagate long network into the masses since LONG aint worth existing. He did not listen.

Ha, I look @MostlyGhostly witty, how can you count, so I think you don't even need a partner, you have your long tongue enough to give yourself satisfaction, so just use tab ignore. Smiley
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

No. The community of the longcoin is more than communities of hundreds of tokens similar to each other. Being a smart contact is a shame ...

I doubt that. Are u trying to say the community is bigger? No. The community itself is two people, SteepPepper, the guy whose boyish pussy gives pleasure to his butt buddy Daltonik and SteepPepper's alt account dubbed drNeubauer666. It is three accounts that frequent this thread. Pepper created an alt to insult me for telling him not to propagate long network into the masses since LONG aint worth existing. He did not listen.

What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefor do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.

This is a quest game. This is the hardest quest I've ever spent my life on. But I don't think I spend more than you on Warcraft  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefor do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.
Fuk u mom
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
What are u doing with ur life? U are wasting ur nerve and sweat on an absurdish coin made with jerks of my cock in a filthy locker room in a meddina of Arab county. Wherefore do u mention this coin and propagate its influence? Is it true that it is on binance smart chain? I am not sure if money needs to be paid to get it to smartchain or it can be added for free.
legendary
Okay, I'll just leave it here on the discord channel https://discord.gg/C8GyQrq users offered to raise funds for the developer to create a Long coin mobile wallet here are the wallets for donating:

SteepPepper development donation for mobile wallets.
LONG
1jAiYKH7yv7TWdumPNdgh6cZhuxbtGh43

DOGE
DEBQKxDukNTToE3YvbVMFRkHBxTnUrUrTP

ETH
0x6e04282bb56Dd116d40785ebc3f336b4649A5bCb

LTC
LafMXhkxUp3GG1TM47GFRkmHmSGLDeCvzg

BTC
19tAZLiVBPNVaGoxq8BTrwDqp3a41zG65b

legendary
is the deposit coming? I sent 10 long - lost

Ok there is no network, there is no deposit, the work of the team leads either to success or to discord, it is difficult to say more, we only have what we have changed. Smiley

If everything falls apart when one person on the team gets sick, it means there was no team... Wink Nothing has changed for me. Everything has changed only for you manipulators and parasites. I will not write here anymore.

For me, too, everything remained the same, I had no illusions about the project and I never made plans for it, I wrote here to support the thread of conversation about Long, but what happened so be it.

Ok there is no network, there is no deposit, the work of the team leads either to success or to discord, it is difficult to say more, we only have what we have changed. Smiley

If everything falls apart when one person on the team gets sick, it means there was no team... Wink Nothing has changed for me. Everything has changed only for you manipulators and parasites. I will not write here anymore.
legendary

legendary
I think that after all this is just negligence on the part of stex and the information about the Long coin I have a deposit shows the correct address of the Long blockchain Smiley

legendary
Please! Don't take any more screenshots of stex.com It's not LONG - it's a different token!!! All this time our community has been demonstrating to the world that we're dumbasses. That's so gross! This is so fucked up!!!! So much for haha...

coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com - also haha...

Ok so there is no deposit available now and there is just an isolated exchange inside stex? And when Long became on the bsc network, is someone really preparing a hard fork at the moment, or is it another coin?  Sad

upd: In the description for a completely different token, Token Longdrink Finance is specified, also another site, here it is on CG https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/longdrink-finance

Good news! Me too! Let's go play https://www.eveonline.com/

Haha, I love games, of course, but mostly without a long storyline, purely like Call of Duty or BF, guided by the principle of playing and forgetting, just to defuse. Smiley

Please! Don't take any more screenshots of stex.com It's not LONG - it's a different token!!! All this time our community has been demonstrating to the world that we're dumbasses. That's so gross! This is so fucked up!!!! So much for haha...

coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com - also haha...
legendary

Haha, I love games, of course, but mostly without a long storyline, purely like Call of Duty or BF, guided by the principle of playing and forgetting, just to defuse. Smiley
Yes

Ok, but why did he do it, he also had a large number of Long coins, maybe he sold and left them to do NFT crafting, he also has a channel on the discord Art Stars Club NFT 

Pages:
Jump to: