Pages:
Author

Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace - page 3. (Read 6113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Yes

Ok, but why did he do it, he also had a large number of Long coins, maybe he sold and left them to do NFT crafting, he also has a channel on the discord Art Stars Club NFT 
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Fuck! This fucker called himself a developer ?? Hahahaa !!!

I don't think he is a developer, I know one developer - you, I said that I haven't heard any statements from the developers about upcoming changes (hard fork or something else), I suspect that you mean the one who applied on behalf of the team for the listing of the coin, do you mean him?

Yes
legendary

I don't think he is a developer, I know one developer - you, I said that I haven't heard any statements from the developers about upcoming changes (hard fork or something else), I suspect that you mean the one who applied on behalf of the team for the listing of the coin, do you mean him?
I'm not talking about myself! I have no contract with the exchange!!!

Who can turn off the stock exchange, who has a contract with it - he is engaged in provocations and blackmail ... Do not play the fool, okay?
legendary
Trading on Whitebite was NOT shut down by Whitebite. And the exchange was asked to suspend trading. You know who. You have to suck his dick to turn trading back on. But he will turn it on and off at his discretion if you suck badly. He has a contract with whitebit... It's always bad when someone alone pays for the exchange. If the whole community will chip in $1 each, then you can buy the exchange - and kick him the fuck out!

This is his greatest fear - if the community becomes stronger than him...

Eh @steeppepper I didn't hear who this person you mean, but I saw a message from whitebit from disabling Long at the request of the developer, but if this is really the case, then the whole community sucks who believed in Long. There were no statements about upcoming updates on the coin, which means there was no need for appeals to the exchange to close the auction, and provocations, blackmail of the community is not the best way to develop the project. Smiley
Trading on Whitebite was NOT shut down by Whitebite. And the exchange was asked to suspend trading. You know who. You have to suck his dick to turn trading back on. But he will turn it on and off at his discretion if you suck badly. He has a contract with whitebit... It's always bad when someone alone pays for the exchange. If the whole community will chip in $1 each, then you can buy the exchange - and kick him the fuck out!

This is his greatest fear - if the community becomes stronger than him...
legendary
Long steadily continues to follow its ATL to the level of $.000002 per coin, whether or not the time has come to buy Long is up to you, the stex exchange can also close trading at any time. Sad

Thank you for your work. Zhenya - I take my words back! Sorry! You are ok people. If you haven't figured it out yet, you'll have to wait until all sorts of fagots leave the project ... They'll get bored with it sooner or later ... The world has changed - now it's not those who, sitting on the mother's neck, who got the crypt and blowing cheeks, rule, but we - techno hackers. Feed on the illusion of a bitch! Holocaust awaits you! They also naively believed that this could only be in fantasy ...
Take away! and Share! Fagots !!!!
legendary
For six months of this year, the price of Long coin has decreased by more than ten times, trading volumes have fallen by more than twenty thousand times, from several hundred thousand to $3 per day, explorer is still not available, I do not draw further conclusions, just my observation. Sad

In order to counteract the centralization of the LONG NETWORK project, it is necessary to run multiple block explorers and pools geographically distributed around the world.
Miners, master-node owners, and just VDS enthusiasts can participate in the decentralization of LONG. For instructions how to run block explorer and node,
check out the project's github - only there the latest versions of the software! Hope to hear from the community! Let's not let the Chinese eat the coin! Let's not repeat bitcoin's mistakes!
 github.com/longnetwork
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
The telegram channel WhateBit today posted an announcement about the temporary closure of trading, as well as the creation of deposits and the withdrawal of Long coin, referring to the planned technical updates on the project side. I hope that this is really temporary.

Blockchain, wallets and messenger fully works! We only need to restart the explorer and add the coin to the pool.
legendary
The telegram channel WhateBit today posted an announcement about the temporary closure of trading, as well as the creation of deposits and the withdrawal of Long coin, referring to the planned technical updates on the project side. I hope that this is really temporary.

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
And I do not know who should save the network from the zerg?
Probably the investor who proclaimed the desktop wallet as his merit?
And that this is a phenomenon of nature - we can only observe and be sad...

Goodbye!
Yes, the new wallet is your merit, I didn't want to offend. I just meant the ASICs, which were turned on to support the network. And they collected money for websites, other overhead costs, some purchase of emission, etc.

it's a pity that it happened. In my opinion it's still a naive mistake of the initial architect: that people will mine with enthusiasm LONG instead of Bitcoin on the sha256 algorithm. It was very naive and vulnerable to maintaining the network. And so it happened...

Alternatively, this is to "cut off" some of the blocks from which synchronization is stuck and connect mining to another pool. Need a fork for wallets and nodes...
legendary

Goodbye!

Yes, it's a pity @SteepPepper you really did everything possible and even more as a developer for a long time keeping the project afloat, but your forces are not unlimited, and the resources deprived of the support of the community are limited. In any case, you deserve gratitude, although of course this is a weak motivation.

Goodbye!
legendary
It's a pity, of course, but from time to time this happens, what Long Coin is going through now, telegram reports that transactions hang for days without a single confirmation, explorer is not available, I think the next step is delisting. Sad
I am very sorry that dev apparently abandoned the project, the discord channel was deleted, where the discussion mainly took place, without any explanation, the channel was deleted. It is not clear now what will happen to the project, I hope that this is just an impulsive decision and dev will return to the development of Long coin. Sad
It's too early to talk about it, everyone has difficult periods in life. And this is not the first developer. Initial investors and designers are still supporting the project. Looking for new ones! This is not a scam ICO, there are no empty beautiful roadmaps. We had a concept and it has already been implemented in the desktop version. For the future - mobile wallets and other improvements.

and where to direct investments ??
legendary
I am very sorry that dev apparently abandoned the project, the discord channel was deleted, where the discussion mainly took place, without any explanation, the channel was deleted. It is not clear now what will happen to the project, I hope that this is just an impulsive decision and dev will return to the development of Long coin. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: