Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos - page 12. (Read 13485 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:56:32 PM
Long term:
SYS
SONM
BTS
ZRX

nice choice! you won't regret hodling ZRX
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
October 23, 2017, 11:23:53 AM
The only coin I have really been holding, would be ETH. I have been a very long term holder and will continue to do so
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 23, 2017, 10:48:23 AM
Siacoin, I'm holding that but its hard to watch at the moment, very bad few months, which means its very cheap, for long hold why not.

Waves for me for a long hold, hoping it will take off next year though

I honestly recommend selling parts of your sia holdings each time it goes up a little, it's got a very big chance to be simply overshadowed by massive coins like Sonm or Lisk
Activity: 140
October 23, 2017, 10:38:09 AM
Siacoin, I'm holding that but its hard to watch at the moment, very bad few months, which means its very cheap, for long hold why not.

Waves for me for a long hold, hoping it will take off next year though
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 23, 2017, 10:25:00 AM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time
hold long term, yes i also do that.
I think making long-term investments gives me considerable advantages and provides a fairly relaxing time span. but in choosing a coin to make an investment we must really think and make the right decision in accordance with some information we get.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 22, 2017, 07:19:36 PM
Waves, Litecoin, Ethereum, Stratis, Digibyte and last but not the least bitcoins for sure to hold for the long term as it will give you sure shot profits if you manage to hold it without getting panic even when you see price dropping.
Activity: 72
October 22, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
I wouldnt hold any coin for 4-5 years time that seems way too long of a hold. In traditional stock market this makes sense because it takes a while to realize equity but since cryptos in 24 7 and the market is constantly

changing and evolving I wouldnt hodl much stuff past a year. That is me personally though everyone has their own preference of course

Following the projects and keeping up with progress if key. You could keep longer than a year, but only if progress is made and there is a future possible.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 06:49:47 PM
Hello guys, my contribution here : I would like to seriously recommend you DeepOnion for long time HODLing

I know your first thoughts will be "yet another DeepOnion guy", but think about it : DeepOnion market cap is only $2,395,240 as I write this post, so this is ridiculous ! and it has one of the strongest community of the web, so it will, one day or another, PUMP HARD

Devs are working on adding it to other exchanges soon, so my advice is : run and buy it as soon as possible !! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
October 22, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
I wouldnt hold any coin for 4-5 years time that seems way too long of a hold. In traditional stock market this makes sense because it takes a while to realize equity but since cryptos in 24 7 and the market is constantly

changing and evolving I wouldnt hodl much stuff past a year. That is me personally though everyone has their own preference of course
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
October 22, 2017, 05:54:11 PM
You can buy waves, komodo, taas and qtum coin and for sure this coin will increase in the future and possible become hundreds dollars price in the future . But it's up to you if you want to invest to this altcoin but that coin that I give is a potential coin and you will earn profit if you choose that. Its better to make a research so you can know what coin is the best for you that's gives you big profit or for longterm.

I have total faith in waves and ethereum that it will surely increase in future so most of my investments is in both of them and I am waiting for huge pump so that I can sell them at higher price and grab the huge profits in near future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 22, 2017, 03:57:48 PM
You can buy waves, komodo, taas and qtum coin and for sure this coin will increase in the future and possible become hundreds dollars price in the future . But it's up to you if you want to invest to this altcoin but that coin that I give is a potential coin and you will earn profit if you choose that. Its better to make a research so you can know what coin is the best for you that's gives you big profit or for longterm.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 22, 2017, 03:47:26 PM
I recently discovered Milkcoin, a tradeable token that's basically a spendable share from a massive agricultural enterprise based in Russia. It's already up and running, but the ICO is ment to accelerate their growth expodentially. The reason why I call this a long term hodl, is because they'll start buying back the coins in 3 years at a 120% price, which means whatever profits you'll have made in 3 years, you're going to get an extra 20% of that. Also, they'll be paying trimonthly and yearly dividends. They'll be able to pay for all that because the agricultural market, as well as food and supply shortages, of Russia are enormous.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 05:37:44 PM
i think monero is taking too long, many new privacy coins are coming out. Yes they are king of privacy at the moment, but adoption is important also.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 21, 2017, 05:06:51 PM
Monero for long term profit, security and privacy!
Activity: 120
October 21, 2017, 04:52:01 PM
Ark and wave
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 21, 2017, 04:49:25 PM
Obviously NEO is very good effective & potential coin I think & this coin is very right choice for long term investment.You can add Ethereum in your investment list I hope this coin is very profitable.

NEO is a good coin indeed and will be a good investment for the future but it will need to surpass Ethereum first, Vitalik Buterin is a smart guy and is a huge leader in cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole, I think Ethereum for the long term will allways be more succesfull than NEO, although I hit my money on the other altcoins which need to get their true value, I am a huge fan of vertcoin cause it will be more worth than Litecoin in the future, Litecoin seems to be stuck on its current price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2017, 04:04:25 PM
Obviously NEO is very good effective & potential coin I think & this coin is very right choice for long term investment.You can add Ethereum in your investment list I hope this coin is very profitable.
Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 03:23:10 PM
yeap, I can name ETH, BTC, but
as for me etherparty is overhyped for some reason, also it was hacked. I prefer platforms with better support and security, like Confideal, don't you think?
Great choice as for me. Confideal can be ICO I'll believe — it can be used by any person even he never heard about crypto before.
Activity: 672
Until the end
October 21, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

Staking coins like PPC, RAIN, EMB, POS, KMD and so forth.  You will get a return on the coins you hold in your wallet the longer you hold them. 

These will allow you to earn interest on the coins you hold.  I have no idea what the crypto market will look like in 5 years, but diversification is a good hedge. 

Activity: 121
October 21, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
NEO
ETP
WTC
BNB
LINK
VEN
Pages:
Jump to: