Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos - page 14. (Read 13485 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 12, 2017, 01:54:40 PM
Definitely check out ETP. It's a new coin based on the ETH software. It uses the metaverse system. I just happened to stumble across it by someone asking me to help them setup a pool and it's already climbed up 300% since I bought some up. I definitely plan on holding long term on this one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 12, 2017, 01:47:52 PM
Add sonm, it's gonna be worth billions in a few years, making each coin worth a couple of (tens of) dollars no doubt. Also invest in Eth and Bitcoin, as hedges but also to reinvest your profits in ICO's and new coins
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 12:06:02 PM
Real
Csno
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
October 12, 2017, 10:41:17 AM
Ethereum is one of the best long term hodl cryptos out there! Bitcoin is a hodl, but I think everybody knows this Cheesy Another good longterm invest is Zcash!
Bitcoin is the best holding forever and eth needs a lot of work still to stand next to bitcoin.
Eth is a big failure and any sensible investor will not like to hold this shitty coin. Waves are much better than this trash. If you really want to make money by holding, invest as much as you can into bitcoin and then go for waves. Waves are the best among altcoins.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 07:13:46 PM
Waves, Monero, and Dash are what I will hold on to for the next few years no matter what.

Same eggs in basket on my end Wink

I also keep ETH, LTC and few other alts - for example Syscoin and Siacoin. I will not sold them in 2 - 3 years for sure!
I added qtum, neo and ltc from your lists. I decided for hodling these cryptos even years  especially waves I have high support on this coin. Surely we can gain on these cyrptos.

Thanks, but i don't own qtum and neo Wink But after your post i will consider to add them to my investment basket Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
Ardor since it will be a huge rival to ethereum once it gets going. Also deeponion. Great tech and a great comminity.

I would like to confirm that Deeponion indeed have big potential.
Community and developers make a great work.
 Definitely deserves an attention Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 07:10:26 PM
Waves, Monero, and Dash are what I will hold on to for the next few years no matter what.

I also keep ETH, LTC and few other alts - for example Syscoin and Siacoin. I will not sold them in 2 - 3 years for sure!
I added qtum, neo and ltc from your lists. I decided for hodling these cryptos even years  especially waves I have high support on this coin. Surely we can gain on these cyrptos.
Activity: 406
October 11, 2017, 07:06:15 PM
Ardor since it will be a huge rival to ethereum once it gets going. Also deeponion. Great tech and a great comminity.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 06:52:57 PM

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 11, 2017, 06:38:50 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 06:36:00 PM
Ethereum is one of the best long term hodl cryptos out there! Bitcoin is a hodl, but I think everybody knows this Cheesy Another good longterm invest is Zcash!
My best hodl cryptos are ethereum, waves, and mgo. I believe on their project that offer for a good profit even hodling for a long term investment. Ofcourse bitcoin is my too choice and the rest in my portfolio I know it is all worth it.
Activity: 41
October 11, 2017, 06:21:47 PM
I wonder how many actually HODL long term....I would bet 90% don't.

Long term bags - (Still looking to add projects if and when i find value)
Ardor (Has history with Nxt, solves blockchain bloat, Setup like a bank, This is going to be big)
Syscoin (Hardworking team)
Radium (Undervalued compared to competition + POS rewards)  
Florincoin (All about Alexandria)

Short term bag
Next (upcoming snapshot)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
October 11, 2017, 03:46:36 PM
Wow brother, 4-5 years in the crypto world are an eternity  Grin
If you really want to hold coins for so long, then my advice is to make unique coins, underestimated and with large and unique designs.
STRAIS / NEO / LSK
XSPEC
SHIFT
XEL / AUGUR
BINANCE
XRB
BURST / SIA
RADS
NEXUS

$ 13,000 in these 13 coins and you after 4-5 years, if you do not sell until the end of 2020, you'll be MILLION!  Wink
100% agreeing with this list. Not sure about the millionaire part, but you'll definitely be worth a big something from what you invested with

I wanted to slightly modify this list two months ago, and add new coins that I just discovered.

Korecoin
Syscoin
Eidoo (ico ends on October 16)
The first two coins are very underestimated by the market and may explode from moment to moment, while Eidoo will be listed when it finishes its ICO, and my thoughts will be immediately in the Top50 of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
October 11, 2017, 01:11:31 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 01:07:09 PM
If you were planning to hold for long term because you said you were going to hold the crypto coins around 4-5 years, the best coin would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For sure you will profit from those two coins than those cryptocoins you've mentioned but I could be wrong.  Roll Eyes
There are not many coins worth holding for the long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are at the top of my list the rest will depend on what you think is going to be next big thing on cryptocurrencies, so it could probably good idea to hold one of the anonymity coins for the long term too.
agreed, market is very volatile. You may not recognize some of top 10 currencies in 1 year, so I would choose to invest in some well-known and "stable" currencies like those 3
You're right.
I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example Monero or some of new ico atlant or confideal

Bitcoin can't make incredible things in long term but tokens can do. I hold, DNT, PAY, SNM, TAAS and MCO. These tokens are pottentially ready to make their pumps in long term.
Activity: 379
October 11, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Well, HODLING for 4-5 years? Probably not the best strategy. Looking at the chart, the fluctuations of price on altcoin are drastic. So I suggest buy low sell high. HODL maybe a portion of coin and swing trade the rest. No point to HODL for that long for gains when you can make 10x 100x gains swing trading within those five years.

If you want to HODL, HODL BTC 4 EVA!!!
I absolutely agree with you, HODLING all coins for 5 years are too risky. Dont put all eggs in one basket.  Grin
Activity: 42
October 11, 2017, 11:45:22 AM
I wont invest into Universa, it is just one more ethereum killer, on the other hand Confideal can be ICO I'll believe — it can be used by any person even he never heard about crypto before. Great choice as for me.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
October 10, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Well, HODLING for 4-5 years? Probably not the best strategy. Looking at the chart, the fluctuations of price on altcoin are drastic. So I suggest buy low sell high. HODL maybe a portion of coin and swing trade the rest. No point to HODL for that long for gains when you can make 10x 100x gains swing trading within those five years.

If you want to HODL, HODL BTC 4 EVA!!!
Activity: 42
October 10, 2017, 11:44:56 AM
If you were planning to hold for long term because you said you were going to hold the crypto coins around 4-5 years, the best coin would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For sure you will profit from those two coins than those cryptocoins you've mentioned but I could be wrong.  Roll Eyes
There are not many coins worth holding for the long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are at the top of my list the rest will depend on what you think is going to be next big thing on cryptocurrencies, so it could probably good idea to hold one of the anonymity coins for the long term too.
agreed, market is very volatile. You may not recognize some of top 10 currencies in 1 year, so I would choose to invest in some well-known and "stable" currencies like those 3
You're right.
I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example Monero or some of new ico atlant or confideal
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 01:30:07 PM
would have been better off holding just bitcoin for the last 4-5 months
Pages:
Jump to: