Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos - page 9. (Read 13485 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 05:34:23 AM
Long term hold crypto in my opinion
1. Bitcoin ( you know what the reason )
2. Bitcoin cash ( even it is only hard fork coin but many miner support it )
3. Ethereum ( i have no doubt ethereum will have a very good futures )
4. Neo ( it will be good if chinese goverment lift the banned ico )
5. Litecoin ( the first altcoin using acrypt )
6. Vertcoin ( the team make new development and it is lyra2 algorithm coin.
7. Dash ( the first instantx and masternodes coin and proof of stake )
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
October 29, 2017, 04:31:46 PM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time
Your portfolio seems to be good and not that bad also for a person who is into crypto for like less than 3 months, am quite surprised to be honest. You can hold bitcoin cash, has a lot of potential and not a shitcoin like bitcoin gold. Even civic is a good option that you can think of considering.
But are you sure that you will be holding it for like 4-5 years, that's not the best option ,rather trade your coins and use some basic strategies and keep some bitcoin always in your portfolio.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 04:13:59 PM
I am hodling DTB for long term but it continously dropped from the my buy price. I hope it will recover asap.
wwh
Activity: 160
October 29, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
Take a look at Universa.io - Fully Customizable Blockchain
Their ICO is already started for a couple of days and they raised 12M USD and 40 days ahead.
Hard cap is 99M USD.
John McAfee as Advisor.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:48:32 PM
an interesting project for a long long term is ADA
big chance to be adopted some time at 2018-2019

If you don't want write more about this project, you should at least give us links to announcement thread or website..

eth definitely. better buy it for longterm hodl send to the confideal ico smart contracts as Medium says https://medium.com/@confideal/how-to-participate-in-confideal-ico-e0a6da9057a9
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 09:17:14 AM

If you don't want write more about this project, you should at least give us links to announcement thread or website..
Activity: 126
October 29, 2017, 09:08:19 AM
Activity: 5
October 29, 2017, 09:01:29 AM
I want to know if POSW is a good choice for long term investement
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 08:53:23 AM
I think that in this case it is not necessary to keep certain coins in the portfolio, but we must always reveal the portfolio as other coins develop. And constantly watch the market.

As history of Bitcoin show, long term investment in crypto can be very profitable. In my opinion it is always good to buy even little amount of new coins and hold .. just for any case Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 28, 2017, 10:04:20 AM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

4 to 5 years is a very long term investment. I cannot see any reason why you will end up with losses if that is your term of investment. I think almost all the top coins will become very big by that time. You can easily get the top 20 coins in the list today and you are already good to go. The future is cryptocurrencies. We are still starting right now. Some others in the top may die but most of them will probably become even bigger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
October 28, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
I think that in this case it is not necessary to keep certain coins in the portfolio, but we must always reveal the portfolio as other coins develop. And constantly watch the market.
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 07:46:52 AM
Normally crypto that is techno based or financial based should be your best bet

Project like Exchange Based project, Technology to benefit the industry should be one that is good for long hold Smiley

can say the same about Confi. firstly they make real good contribution to customer by this affecting whole industry. i'm not storyteller, check the real facts on Merkle https://themerkle.com/confideal-create-anonymous-smart-contracts-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 28, 2017, 06:57:02 AM
Normally crypto that is techno based or financial based should be your best bet

Project like Exchange Based project, Technology to benefit the industry should be one that is good for long hold Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 28, 2017, 06:42:51 AM
Long term holds would be
WTC/NEO/ETH/REQ/LINK/ETP/COSS

i though you were talking seriously  until i read COSS......
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 28, 2017, 05:23:22 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Stratis, Waves, Lykke, OpenANX, BitDice (for Q1 2018), Melon (for Q1 2019) and maybe BAT

This is my list, i think my best choise Stratis and Lykke
For me only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves were the best coin to hold this time, because those coins are a lot of talents that gives them high images to all people. However due to movement of all crypto currency these coins I selected are not in good fluctuation at all, sometimes it was experienced problems but I know that they can manage it.
BIB Exchange
October 28, 2017, 04:42:56 AM
If you want to invest in long-term, I think you should choose: BTC, ETH, Ripple... These are the basic coins for development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
October 28, 2017, 03:18:31 AM
Long term holds would be

I'm watching LINK and NEO too. They have potential to higher prices. But COSS is shit.
I don't like that project Smiley
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 03:11:43 AM
Long term holds would be
Activity: 59
October 27, 2017, 09:29:35 PM
I hold al the coin I have. I hope rich after 5 years.
Activity: 224
October 27, 2017, 09:03:19 PM
Everyday I keep posting on my facebook about BitCoin, price increases, countries accepting bitcoin, restaurants accepting bitcoin payments, etc.
And I also ratass excited to have a few friends ask me what is bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: