Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 80. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
If I myself prefer Coin Ethereum to invest in the long run because it is more potential from the beginning of launching it is very well developed and reaches number 2 in marketcurrency. I am sure that in the future ethereum prices will continue to increase than the current price which continues to decline.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I am think, long-term bounty will reduce the pressure for you, and will make you more able to manage the strategy. You don't have to watch it regularly, you just need to understand each part. You must understand, that every type of project has points of interest and weaknesses, you can't close your eyes to that.
Activity: 68
August 22, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
Exactly the time should be long-term investment. Hold and wait for market to grow. It is difficult to make a precise statement because each person has a opinion
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment, obviously ethereum is reliable, because ethereum will soon take over the leadership of cryptocurrency. Ethereum will be the best coin to be mined in a long period, because of the billions of transactions every day, almost all of them use the ethereum platform.
Activity: 64
August 22, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

I lack interest in longterm investment, because I think active / daily trading will bring more profit than longterm investment.
Every investment strategy is the right of everyone, and everyone likes a different strategy.
We cannot force people to follow us, and vice versa.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
long-term investment is an investment with greater profit. but such investments should be chosen more carefully, because here it is necessary to annalize each currency so as not to burn out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
Yes, long-term coins can bring an excellent result and income to the investor. But now it is better to invest only in the most reliable coins in order to reduce possible risks.
Activity: 616
August 22, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
At the beginning of the year I was sure that it is worth investing in many altcoins, which are very promising in the opinion of the majority. But what happened really was not expecting anyone, all my friends lost because of this situation on the market, almost all your capital, someone has even been 100% loss. So to say now for certain that better and worse do not see the point. If I could change something, I would invest most of my capital in BTC and trade it on the waves of the market, while receiving at least some profit.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 22, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
Long-term investments are very suitable for bitcoin and ethereum, with long-term investments we can get more profit,
I prefer long-term investments compared to short-term investments, but we have to choose the potential coins if we will
invest in the long term
Between bitcoin and ethereum it's as good for long-term investment,
because for me with us having both of these coins and investing in the long term we will likely get a big profit,
and we also have to always update the market development information so as not to miss information
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
Long haul venture is the best thing that we can do in the digital money and we have much alternative to do this since we have in excess of 100 coins to pick as our long haul speculation. in any case, the best coins that will be our long haul venture will be bitcoin simply because in the long haul, bitcoin cost will give us a major benefit. in any case, other than of bitcoin, we have another altcoin that will be an auxiliary long haul speculation and this coin will increment higher excessively like bitcoin. furthermore, you can pick the shabby coins or the costly coin to be your long haul speculation and it relies upon the cash you need to use as your ventur.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
Long-term investment is the more known or practiced than or compared
to short-term investment. well, if you don't have the luxury of time then
maybe long-term investment is for you
Activity: 89
August 22, 2018, 09:52:13 AM
I have long term invested into Bitcoins, its seems like the best choice, the coin are the biggest and most well know, all other coins can come and go, Bitcoin will be there to the end, so I will hold Bitcoins for many years.
But I don’t think Bitcoins are the coins that will give the highest return, but I see it as the saves investment I can do into crypto.
Other coins than Bitcoins will be better investment options for medium term period like 3 to 12 months.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
in my opinion, long-term investment is a priority. because term investment is an opportunity to get big profits. so, if you want to invest long term then invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
August 22, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Long-term investments are very suitable for bitcoin and ethereum, with long-term investments we can get more profit,
I prefer long-term investments compared to short-term investments, but we have to choose the potential coins if we will
invest in the long term
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
I think long-term investment will make good profits. You can manage the strategy and continue to monitor the crypto market situation. but you also have to do research on potential coins in the future.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
Today it is rather difficult to develop a longterm investment as we see many changes in the community, I would recommend just buy bitcoin today.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
I think long-term investment is very profitable, rather than daily trading. But analyze and learn first the coins or tokens that will be invested in the long run because that determines the profit whether the coins can be up to the future.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 07:55:30 AM
Long term investment is pretty secure and more profitable if certain conditions can be met.  One of conditions might be if the investor is financially stable, this is so important in determined if your investment can be kept for a long term. If you have a source of generating income to hold yourself for the period while your investment last, then long term investment will be a good idea.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 22, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
Long-term investments are the safest and most promising. The main thing is not to pay attention to intermediate market conditions. If you have invested for 2 years, you should evaluate the situation in 2 years not earlier.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
long-term is a task that is always there when we will accept something difficult that we get in a forum that invests every day
Pages:
Jump to: