Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 79. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
No hard thought, just go through this whitepaper you will be convinced about the amazing ideas put together by the team of modern finance chain. The project seems to have a growth potentials. https://mfchain.com/wp/
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
You can see the growth of some good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero. These coins giving a huge returns to its long term investors who hold it for last 1-2 years. Today some people are millionaires due to longterm investment in above coins. Smiley
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
Is a great idea to make huge and great profit in cryptocurrency. To make profit you need to be patience and hold your coins and tokens for a long period of time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I have always believed that long-term investments are more profitable than short-term trading. And when the market is red you do not experience a great moral burden, unlike day trading, you just need to wait for the bull market to come. However, this requires more patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Personally, I like to invest in protocol ICOs because they have a long future. My target is found next Ethereum their for I invest at least $100 for these kinds of projects

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
Long-term investments really make it possible to make a better profit, because I'm paying attention to how the project team, to the prospect of the idea, I prefer to invest in projects that have blockchain on their own. In my opinion long term investment is the best strategy at the moment, especially when the market is in bear mode. It will help you overcome psychology in trading.
Activity: 77
August 22, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
Investing in long term projects gives you the chance to add value to your coins overtime, especially if the. Coins you have are those high quality coins with growth potential.
Activity: 95
August 22, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
Long term investments are  risky but are profitable too. Its very hard to choose a correct coin as there are lot of coins in the market, so better have full research on all the coins and invest in best coin for  the long term. Long term investments are easy and easy to get into. Long term investment can bring good income along with great result to the investor.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
Investing in this year's encryption market requires more patience. If you want to invest in some cryptocurrencies that are more suitable for long-term holding, I suggest you invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 77
August 22, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
Choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest and hodl it for the long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
I have two or three coins as my long term investments. I see their projects is good and will success in the future.
But I advise you to invest carefully as there is no 100% guarantee on success.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
For me, long-term investments are an opportunity to earn. On day trading I lose money, because I do not have any trade experience
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
I believe that investing for a long period - without the daily trades, is an excellent option. Even investing in bitcoin now, the forecasts for which are very optimistic, you risk less than you will trade every day. It's my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
Long-term investment is the best thing. Profits will come if the user is patient and waits for a good time when buying and trading crypto.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
Nebulas and NKN - excellent coins for long-term investment. I wait for x25 from the Nebulas  and x50 from the NKN in 6 months
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
In this market, I think that there is only a long-term investment in cryptocurrency, and there is no short-term profitable cryptocurrency. Because the encryption market has performed poorly this year, prices have continued to fall, and the encryption market itself is also a long-term investment market.
Activity: 79
August 22, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
Often, long-term investments are more profitable than day trading, and there is less risk of losing all money. I am a long-term investor
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

Honestly, I'm not ready for long-term investment. I don't have enough capital, and I still keep some of my coins to this day.
One day, I also want to have a long-term investment, because you will be able to see big profits for the long term.
I am interested, but not for now, all waiting for time.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
I think long term investments are great and easy to get into, yes, day trading is more profitable but the amount of knowledge you need to get into it is way bigger and the risks you take are also higher.
Pages:
Jump to: