Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 77. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 23, 2018, 04:25:20 AM
If you want to invest in the long run, then you need to choose strong coins!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 23, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically and now we are in the stage of decline and formation of prerequisites for a new stage of growth. Therefore, to sell now is to make a mistake and lose money. In this case, we should focus only on long-term holding and wait for the beginning of a new cycle of development of this market.

Actually I rather see us being in the accumulation stage now as we seem to have bottomed out pretty much at this point.  But I agree with the idea that this market is moving very cyclically and you can identify with a bit research in what phase we currently are. 

Do  you have a source that describes the current market cycle as "decline and formation "?
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 23, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
Looking at current market conditions, to be able to save our investment assets, we need to hold them for a long time. Because the fall of the market is quite deep. Analyzing between time and depth of falling prices will take a long time to reach the surface. I prioritize coins that have had experience in generating profits, such as ethereum, bitcoin, and Waves. So, between the effort and time that has been running so far can produce comparable results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
Long-term investment is good if you want to get lots of profits. Long-term investment priorities are very open, especially because the price of coins falls, this is the right time. Long-term investment is very suitable to be saved in the future, of course short-term investments must also remain. I think ETH is very suitable for long-term investment, because the price is not too high and not too low to make anyone can invest there.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Long-term investment is always a wise choice. In my opinion, the choice is cryptocurrency because it's a futuristic choice with applications based on block-chain platforms in reality. Soon, I think people around the world will admit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 23, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Whether it is before or in this market. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both cryptocurrencies worthy of long-term investment. Their own prices are high. There is also some stability. And they are cryptocurrencies that need to be held for a long time to show value
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically and now we are in the stage of decline and formation of prerequisites for a new stage of growth. Therefore, to sell now is to make a mistake and lose money. In this case, we should focus only on long-term holding and wait for the beginning of a new cycle of development of this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:47:25 AM
If you really want to invest for the long term (years or more) then just choose coins that are very strong and know the characteristics of the coin, namely Know the Community every crypto that is launched on average has a forum, facebook, Twitter and create forums also on sub reddit, most digital currencies get wide coverage and support thanks to sub reddit, secondly Avoid Buying Coins Premine premine coins are indeed designed by developers and groups of people for a specific purpose, And lastly do not be tempted by new coin price changes that are rapidly increasing in the krypto market sometimes new coins appear with a very significant price increase, the price of a coin that suddenly soars quickly is just a whale-class brokerage game.
Activity: 826
August 23, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
To get big profits, of course we must always be patient, there is no easy thing to get profit when the market is red, besides being patient, of course positive thinking about the future is good and profitable.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 23, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
Ad we know cryptocurrency market is not legally apporov in all countries so I have not given you long term suggestions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
Long-term investment is good, here we can get maximum results, but we must be smart to choose the right long-term investment, for example investing in bitcoint which has good potential for long-term investment, because we alone will enjoy the results
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
Now that market is bleeding all I can do now is to wait. Long term investment is the best thing I can do now . Patience to wait until marker recover.
Activity: 189
August 22, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
Long-term investment I think it is a good strategy, but it’s really case-by-case, the price of some coins would become worthless for a long time holding, and some currency prices will fly. In general, you must have sufficient knowledge and judgment about the currency before you select long-term investment.
Activity: 90
August 22, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
I think long-term investment is the most correct way in the cryptocurrency market. Only patient long-term investment can achieve more success, but long-term investment I suggest you choose some powerful coins, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, because other altcoin Long-term investment risk is high, it is not worth it
Activity: 162
August 22, 2018, 11:52:03 PM
I think the long-held cryptocurrency should be Bitcoin and Ethereum, and their prices will not be reflected in a short period of time. And this year's encryption market is very bad, I think this year's cryptocurrency must be held for a long time before it can make a profit.
Activity: 197
August 22, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
cryptocurrency is indeed the right if made as a long-term investment. because of the basic cryptocurrency, yourself can become larger and growing from it. so investing in crypto I guess it will not be a loss.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 11:49:59 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think it is a good idea to make the long term investment. I think it is good for us becasue the price of them is not so stable so long term holding is a good choice for us. I rhink btc and eth are good choice for us to make the long term investment. They will survive the crisis and be the king of the future bull market.
Activity: 434
August 22, 2018, 11:49:28 PM
long-term investment is able to generate to do. of course looking at the development of technology and the amount of support that there is going to be able to make long-term investing can be a promising thing. But even so surely need strategy and also full of patience in this matter in order to be quite promising for obtaining.
Activity: 59
August 22, 2018, 11:44:04 PM
I'm looking at Cryptocurrency as a long term investment. I'n hindsight i probably wouldn't of hodled my coins though as it's retraced so far. It's very easy to come to the conclusion now though, at the time i only thought it was going to be a slight dip, i had no idea the market was going to completely collapse to the extent it did. But yes crypto to me is a long term investment. Pick your coins wisely. Do you research on the team and project. Choose an entry point and have an exit strategy in mind also. Crytp isn't going anywhere,this is the future.
Activity: 164
August 22, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
We choose to invest in the encryption market, we have to prepare for long-term holdings, because the cryptocurrency itself is a long-term investment market. And this year's cryptocurrency prices have fallen very badly. If we can't have enough patience, then we will lose more.
Pages:
Jump to: