Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 86. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investments is the best and profitable investment that must priorities. It is more risky compare to short term but it is worthy to wait. In long term investment you just need time, trust, effort, patience and most specially the choose of coins. Invest in good coins that is good for this kind of investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:00:21 AM
In fact, the market is growing and growing at a steady pace. Almost any asset can be bought and after a year or a half, it will cost ten times more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 20, 2018, 01:59:05 AM
If you are here for long term investments than you need to understand that main rules in Crypto are to invest only what you can afford to lose and to be patient, very patient.

You rarely see in 2018 tokens that raise with 300-500% in a few days. And this is only a pump and dump scheme. For long term investments, try to focus on stable coins, with continue development and high volumes on Exchanges.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 01:54:20 AM
Long term investment is very good if we have the ability and the resources to do that. The problem is that, there are few coins that have the potential of going for long term investment. If we choose carefully buy studying and looking at the future of the project to be invested in and at times with lucky. If we are able to get such good coins with a promising future, then long term investment is very good. Just imagine the kind of smile that will be on the faces of those that have invested in ETH long time ago?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
Long-term investment really allows to earn. But, of course, not all in a row. Longterm is good for fundamental currencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, simply take TOP 10 and will get profit.
Activity: 82
August 20, 2018, 01:25:57 AM
In my opinion, this is a long-term investment, and you should divide your capital into many parts to get the best preparation when the market goes down. You will have capital to average the price towards long-term investment.
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 12:53:25 AM
It is a good decision to invest in long term business. Long term investment gives you more profit.
Activity: 1260
August 20, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment is suitable for you if you want to investing using cryptocurrency. Holding for long term usually will making profit for you.
My opinion is you need to look altcoins with a great volume in the market, and see their project development. If they are progressing, you may invest on them.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 20, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
Long-term investment is good, but the turnover of our funds will be long and our money will stop there, it will be very profitable if we invest in potential coin like btc and ethereum. if we have another option in terms of investment it is worth trying too than we have to wait for a long time, a little result but quickly it will be better than a lot of profit but we have to wait very long
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
August 20, 2018, 12:30:44 AM
I am sure that before many were engaged in trading but because of this long correction, many have become just long-term investors. In my opinion, long-term investment is the best thing to do now. Because now the market is very unstable but in the future prices will be much more than today.
Yes i agree with you as currently it is very hard to predict where market is heading on a daily basis and i long term holding you dont worry about daily market situation all you want a good return after some long period which is best according to current market situation.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
August 20, 2018, 12:27:40 AM
I am sure that before many were engaged in trading but because of this long correction, many have become just long-term investors. In my opinion, long-term investment is the best thing to do now. Because now the market is very unstable but in the future prices will be much more than today.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 12:25:07 AM
For long-term investment, I think they are a pretty risky move. If we can not know that the project is really safe. Long-term or short-term investment, we need to learn a lot about that project. But if you invest in a good project on a long-term basis, they will give you a great deal of revenue.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

In my opinion, long term investment is good for people who want to seek a big good profit like investing on ICOs and investing on altcoins that still on development and still new. To invest on long term investment, you must find the good one first to invest your money and it's not easy to find a good place to invest.
Activity: 231
August 19, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
I think a long-term investment can make a big profit. Now, we can keep the coin invested in the market. It can earn a good profit. Especially you can invest a good coin such as ETH, BTC. If you're investing, you have to choose the coin correctly. Coins can surely be a long-term success.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
Personally, I have a positive attitude to long-term investments, I have coins which I left for the long term. But no one will give you a guarantee that everything will go according to your plan, it's unpredictable.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
if you are going for long term investment in crypto market then it must be a very good decision provided you have patience for it. this is the bearish time going on and many people say negetive about it. but crypto has long term future. because many new companies or even some banks are interested in some tokens and many new coin with new project are coming into market
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is the best option for this new digital era. Make sure to invest for long term because i can see a great potential from this section. Before you investing in crypti make sure you already learn what project that you invest..
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
I would love to invest in the long term because I think it will be profitable. But for long-term investment you need to prepare the psychology, knowledge of the market. Especially knowledge about the crypto currency you want to invest
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 12:40:58 PM
I believe that if you invest in long-term investments, then it is best to choose bitcoin or ethereum for this. More stable and perspective coins in which you are sure.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
I think for long term investment you should onl1y consider btc as it is the most widely used coin and more people are into it making it very usable and safe to say the least.
Pages:
Jump to: