Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 89. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
Of course, it is very difficult to choose the best investment time each year for a long time. Also not sure to know the worst trading time. But because traders pick the right time to get into the market, looking for signs of the market to determine exactly when it's best to buy or sell, it's likely that they've missed a few trading days. the best.
Long-term investors always catch the best trading times because they make long-term investments. If you miss some of the big opportunities of the market, it can have a big impact on your overall portfolio.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
I think that all investments must be long term, because then your investment risk will be smaller, and you will have a good return
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
My preference is long term investment because I live in the bear of the season in crypto currencies market. This is the most logical thing for me until the bull season starts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 04:18:34 AM
Now some people began to have doubts about the advisability of long time holding. Prices now unrealistically fell on most coins and it did be much more profitable to sell them 7-8 months ago at higher prices. I intend to hold the coins until 2020 and the current situation very much disturbs me too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
In my opinion this is one of the best strategies for beginners. At the moment, the child is in a downward trend and most likely we will see an update of the lows of all crypts. It is at that moment that you can invest in the coins that you like best.
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
In order to maximize profits, we have to hold on for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
There are two ways to choose. Older projects can be left for a long time, and young ones can be bargained and choose some of them for a long time.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
many coins are available to investment but you should select good coin to investment, if you check coinmarket you can see there is above 1500 coins available in current cyrpto market world,everyday creating new coins and main coins are scams or project stopped,I think if you are investing in any coin better to study yourself and learn about the project, many good projects are also available,in top 100 list in coinmarket is good invest coin and some new ICO are also good to invest.  if their is someone above from all that would be bitcoin. Bitcoin provides a huge amount of income which will give to you in short period of time without hidden charges.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
Yes, I see priorities in long-term investment. but this does not work with a long fall in the market. over time, the investment will grow in price and you will make a profit.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
I trust the long haul venture can give a splendid future. What's more, useful for this venture I don't need to try checking each time the cost of coins that I hold. Typically I would check once every week. It influences me to have a lot of time to do different things. What's more, the standard coin for long haul speculations is bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
I think the best thing to do if you want to invest for a long term, try researching on the coin you intend to hold and ensure it has a good use case.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
For a long term investments I always diversify my risks and prefer to form portfolio from several cryptocurrencies. Main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. I prefer to invest in a "big" cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
I think long-term investment is good for us in this market, buy a coin, then delete every price watching app, no cmc, no price check... LOL, then one day your friends told u that your portfolio is double ! Awesome ! But it's just a dream for me Smiley))
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
Long-term investments are more reliable and usually bring more profit. However, you must be able to buy and sell. Bitcoin and Ethereum are ideal for long-term investments.
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investments are definitely the best. It is better to have a coin that you can store for a long period of time without any problems. My coins for long-term are Lamden, Cardano and Stellar as they are the best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
I believe that it is now a good time for a long-term investment in your favorite and promising your coin. Because now the market is at the stage of recovery and low prices. Because it is good to buy now and keep up to high growth.

Agreed, recently the market is red and if we want to start the long term trading this is the good time. But beware, invest only on coins that already has good development like bitcoin, ethereum or ripple.

Yes. Choose wisely by the coin where you invest your money. Make sure that you do your own research and you should know about the development of that coin and about the platform they have.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long-term investment is great. In fact, it is better to invest and store for long term. Here is a list of my coins that I can store for long term:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple.
August 15, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
I prefer to invest in projects that have blockchain on their own. In my opinion, this is the key to success when investing in the long term, because not everything in a row.
I think that ERC 20 tokens also have the right to life, as they have the patronage of big brother, who is busy with the state and improvement of the blockchain.
August 15, 2018, 12:42:57 PM
I prefer to invest in projects that have blockchain on their own. In my opinion, this is the key to success when investing in the long term, because not everything in a row.
Activity: 89
August 15, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
As a long term investor you need to be prepared for the various ups and downs. And be extra cautious about projects - only invest long term with those with staying power (BTC, ETH in my opinion).
Pages:
Jump to: