Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 26. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 11, 2019, 07:43:24 AM
My plan keep holding tokens and Bitcoin and sell it in a price where i will profit a lot. As of my tokens there is no sense to sell them after ico because lots of dumpers will sell at a lower price. Ive profit before with many tokens already so i will just keep on waiting until the right opportunity comes to sell my investment tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 11, 2019, 07:36:06 AM
Of course, everyone here invest on crypto for some passive income. I have invested a little in BTC and accumulating a little from the current signature campaign whatever I get.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 07:32:12 AM
Yes, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future, so a long-term plan to invest is strongly recommended, I myself currently hold several Coins for the long term.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
May 11, 2019, 07:29:27 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
Both long term and short term. If there will be a chance that I can profit 10x - 100x in a long term then its worth the wait but I am also open for short term. To put part of my investments into it and see if I can profit minimally but at least avoid loses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 11, 2019, 07:25:40 AM
Its good to have long term investment now because market has begun to rise and basically it will not fast as its collapse so while market is recovering price of coins are cheaper than we expect so buy coins now and hold till next year and you will make profits for sure innyour long term investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 07:25:08 AM
I have a few coin for my long-term investment. And the my plan is to keep these coins in my wallet for a long time. Also, i am trying to expand my portfolio for long-term investment by making daily trade and bounty.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 11, 2019, 06:55:24 AM
By increasing the crypto market now, of course if you invest beforehand with a long-term investment, of course you already get profit. Bitcoin is one that is suitable for the long term, I think the increase in the price of bitcoin will continue. And you can now invest in bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 11, 2019, 06:52:38 AM
Long-term investment is one of the plans that I have applied when the market is low, besides I plan to trade because I see most of them think that trading is a good choice for real profits and of course I have researched and know the risks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 11, 2019, 06:43:59 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
thanking to hold some Bitcoins for my future because I definitely try to invest that much amount for my future so if I hold little bit kinds today it will grow like a huge amount for the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
May 11, 2019, 06:23:10 AM
Yes of course, I have been holding coins for a very long while now and I will still be holding even much more because I believe in Crypto than the current financial system, not because expert said that Crypto is going to be the big thing, but because I made my research myself and discovered that Crypto is really the big thing every needs, this is why I keep holding bitcoin and also keep buying more coin weekly to add to my portfolio.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 11, 2019, 01:05:42 AM
I have some coins for the long term investment. Because those coins need more time for increase their development planning. But one think I will keep sell when those coins price cross buying price.
In fact I have hold many bounty coins and I'm sure now every coins unless. Because their development plan nothing no have add good Exchanger.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 01:01:20 AM
Until now I still have a few coins and store them safely in my wallet. Some coins that I have invested for the long term and most of them are coins from the Bounty project. I am sure that in the future it will provide a very good advantage. Even though I also do short-term trading and in my opinion, this is very important. When the price of coins has increased slightly, I am ready to sell coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 11:23:19 PM
I choose for the long term because I'm sure bitcoin will be good in the future, while waiting for bitcoin halving, then the price of bitcoin will be expensive, and I'm ready to sell.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 10, 2019, 10:57:17 PM
Yes i have a long term plan for cryptocurrency investment. I invest some of my money to bitcoin since january 2019 and the result is really good so far. I have a plan to hold my bitcoins until the end of the year, i hope it can get increase back to $10k again or even $20k.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
May 10, 2019, 10:50:49 PM
Personally I have my mindset to hold bitcoin as much as possible for long term investment. Its the first priority for long term plan and as a second choice I always try to find best crypto projects with strong background. In many cases those can give us a good return. I have Eth, Ltc, Xrp, doge on that list.

Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
May 10, 2019, 10:45:14 PM
Definitely, I have a long term plan for some coins, which I believe will blosom sooner or later. I plan to hold my coins in my wallet, 2h8chbim still doing. Long term investment is really worth it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 10:27:01 PM
I have crypto hopes and dreams that I can make a lot of money. And my long-term plan is to invest in some coins that I think I can count on. But I also trade every day because of the current conditions. Daily trading has many advantages.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 10, 2019, 10:18:47 PM
Despite the very bearish market situation, Im thankful I still have my long term tokens left in my wallet and still hopeful for their promised roadmap. Hoping they will not fail me also.

All tokens are long term because the project will continue to develop it, it's only based on the investors if they will hold long term or short term.
Roadmap is just a plan to follow, without a team's effort, they won't be able to follow that, therefore you should also monitor them to make a timely action.

I doubt they are all for long term really since those hype ones will surely fall and just fade away. But there are still true project though but are afew due to other project companies maybe can no longer bear their losses.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
May 10, 2019, 10:04:03 PM

Who don't want profits and who doesn't have a dreams?
We all have that particular plan in mind and we all want to earn more and morr profits to achieve what we are supposed to dreamed of.
As for long term investments, what I wish to do for the profits is to save it in a wallet first. Buying another bitcoin is my plan for another long term investments.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 10, 2019, 10:03:55 PM
Actually, I invested once again to btc (I'm just FOMO) because I noticed that btc shows a positive trend for the past few weeks already. I think tjis is the right tome for doing so.

I invested mainly because I want to earn profits of course. Dreams? What fo you mean by that? If you mean crypto adoption then I'm only looking forward to btc. I'm not so pessimistic on the side of new alts in the market but it seems they are only created for the sake of pumping and dumping Roll Eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: