Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 28. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 03:26:37 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
I can only hold few top coins, when i mean top coins i am reffering to the ten top listed coins on the coin marketcap. Those are the coins i can hold for a long time and not feel afraid of it going into extinction. Solid projects, backed by strong team and good community is what i also look out for.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 10, 2019, 03:17:00 PM
I plan to hodl atleast 1 bitcoin for 2020-2021 bull season but it also depends on my needs if i got cramped even before that i can cashout part or all of my btc holdings depending on the type of needs but ideally i would want to hold till next parabolic run.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 10, 2019, 02:59:11 PM
BTC would only be for long term investment if its in the bull market. IF not just keep trading it with a stablecoin.
There are coins that you would only buy for trading which prices does swings up to 10%, it can give you profit for a week of waiting such as BAT but if you want to have a long term  plans, at least pick the ones that can give you higher yields and income generating like NEO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 02:54:02 PM
I believe most of us are here for the long term. Bitcoin and ethereum definitely have a huge future ahead of them. The Ethereum 2.0 Testnet has kicked off with bitcoin halving scheduled next year
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
May 10, 2019, 02:50:10 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Passive investment portfolio + a part of it for active investing transactions (1-3 months). Take profits? Not now when BTC is under 20kUSD (ATH).
I think it took a long time for bitcoin to return to (ATH) around $ 20k. But that doesn't mean it's impossible, it's possible. Whereas currently the price of bitcoin is still at the price of $ 6400. I hope that in the future it will be more brilliant with the functional cryptocurrency. Not just for investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 10, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

i have a dream if bitcoin or others crypto in my bag become a real digital currency in the future
wich mean will be accepted in around the world
so, i will pay my debt. or buy something such as goods, or others with my crypto  Wink
thats will be happend if a half people in this world believe in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 10, 2019, 02:34:24 PM
See the price of Bitcoin has now reached $ 6.2k, this is good for the future, I'm sure this will continue to rise, and I intend to invest in all of Bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 10, 2019, 02:31:51 PM
For me I have some part of my coins inside my wallet which will be my savings, I look at it as my investment for long term since I believe crypto have a lots to offer in the future, planning to use those coins after my retirement and make sure to have a better life, invest for long term won't disappoint anyone
keep saving and wait for more good updates coming from the adoptions of this industry.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 10, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

of course to gain more profit in the future
i'm sure people who hold a crypto for long term investments, they will sell it when the price touch their target price my friend
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 10, 2019, 02:24:20 PM
I plan to buy and hold more coins, and also i plan to get more bitcoins, and when will have a new ATH i will sell, but i also want to hold bitcoin for long time because in some years i think will value a lot.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 02:23:06 PM

Passive investment portfolio + a part of it for active investing transactions (1-3 months). Take profits? Not now when BTC is under 20kUSD (ATH).
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
May 10, 2019, 02:19:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: