Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. short term investing - page 23. (Read 2237 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
Both of these investments have their respective advantages and disadvantages. Why many assume long term and short term is a couple, that's because everyone must use that type of investment for himself. Like a footwear that would be awkward when only 1 in use. Because every investor will certainly get problems that come unexpectedly. So the best solution to overcome that is with short-term investment. Because the long term is used to earn many profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 13, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
Long term investment would give you more profit than a day trade or a short term trade,
The good thing about day trade or short term trade is your capital would be extended when you get your profit from day trade.
Activity: 364
March 13, 2018, 01:40:20 AM
Will for me they are both same but different risk and profit time. Because long term investment took a month or a year to make a good profit like ICO or holding coin like bitcoin. While shorterm invest is too risky than long term. But thw profit on him is on daily not like long term.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:30:38 AM
for short-term goals, generally the stock market is very risky inevitably, the stock market will fluctuate up or down quickly. while for long term purposes, according to statistics that there is no potential loss protofolio for the next 20 in the stock market. The average rate of return is 10-15 percent and the investor has a widely diversified stock protofolio.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 01:17:55 AM
I think this depends on how your investment. Short-term or long-term investment is very good. If you want to make more profit in the future you can invest in the long run, if you want to earn fast profits, you should invest short term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
March 13, 2018, 01:17:49 AM
Day trading or short-trading and the long-term are both beneficial provided that you are well-aware about the potential and trends of the tokens or coins that you are going to trade, do the day trading with the coins that can easily pump base on it's history or do the SCALPING, the best way of doing the short-trading. Do the long-term with those coins or tokens that are proven to be stable and with history of repeated increasing in terms of price and capitalization.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

in every case trading for crypto is not always the same.
this is the difference between crypto and trading trade like forex.
you can do in a long-term or short way. depending on the current situation you are facing. so the point. knowledge and experience plays an important role over everything you will do.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 13, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
longterm is the most beautiful way to make sure you earn really and are also risky if you are short term if you are not a good trader you can lose even how much your investment
Activity: 168
March 13, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

For the block chain currency such as bitcoin, the basic attitude is that it can be held for a short period of time, and the higher the price, the more it can be held in the short term.

In a long-term investment, you will see how long the investment risk is very high, you must maintain courage and continue to focus on the coin market cap. You will receive rewards beyond your expectations.
Activity: 145
March 13, 2018, 12:44:11 AM
Long term vs. short term ? The profitable is sort term because we can earn profit fast, but this needs trading good trading skills, analysis also patient and etc. Not all people can do this, but if you skill bad long term is solution but make sure you hold major coin like bitcoin, ethreum, litecoin, And etc

Yes short term trading can be very profitable, however it is important that you are also capturing the long term trend. I find the best strategy is to have a long term investment portfolio and a smaller trading portfolio to capture both.
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 12:35:03 AM
Long-term or short-term investment, depending on the capital as well as the ability to see the market of each person. If your financial capacity is plentiful, you should invest long-term for BTC, If you have to turn around capital, you should consider carefully, choose the time, when the price lower BTC buy, and when Make the right choice for you, you should sell them. But in my opinion, BTC investment should be long-term investment, because its profitability is attractive.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
March 13, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
bitcoin is a long term investment. you can look from bitcoin price past years.
if you just invest it for short time, i don't think you will earn a decent amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
March 12, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Thank you fellas.

I hold some cheaper coins in my wallet I buy it in a very low price but until I can't see to increase the price in the coinmarket, but hoping someday I got profits, because patience is very important as a holder  become get success, day trading is my full time job in the world of crypto I got profits for my daily trades and remember trading a have a risk if you  lack of knowledge, I think both i think both are profitable.
Activity: 24
March 12, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Thank you fellas.

I do prefer long term as the short term investment are attached to high risks.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
Decision to choose long term or short term investing depends fully on investors. When they want to get high profit mostly they hold for several months even year then sell to take profit.But those who don' t have much money tend to invest in short term.It aims at minimizing risk they can get profit in small amount step by step.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 12, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

Thank you fellas.
Short-term trading in bitcoins can yield more revenue in a short period of time, but it is risky. It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin, and if you do a short-term deal, you might get more revenue, but it's also risky.

There are two types of coin which you can hold for long term or short term but in my own opinion, bitcoin is good for long term since the prices in the market is volatile and ethereum is good for short term investment because the value is slowly growing as the time goes by.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 12, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
If you have the experience and time for day/night trading so do both,keep some for long term investment and use some for trading which might be more profitable than just holding or trading.Holding is the best option for any new person who is just started to invest in crypto currency while trading for experienced veteran.
Activity: 462
March 12, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Thank you fellas.

If you're looking to day trade your crypto, you'll have to invest not just money but also your time. You always have to be on the look out for an amazing deal on crypto. Against long term however, you'll only reap the benefits once you invest high enough and holf long enough.
Activity: 3
March 12, 2018, 06:39:17 PM
Any experienced investor would go for both. They put big amount in long-term investment and some semi-liquid short-term investment for - you know, people neds cahs sometimes for unexpected reasons.

i totally agree - i would do it the same way Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
Unless you've got all day, everyday to do research and read chart plus have nerves of steel I'd play with a small bit of trading and keep most of it for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: