Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. short term investing - page 20. (Read 2237 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 113
March 16, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
Long terms holders always win i think because they are have patience and patience key for this job short terms cannot win always
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I think long-term investment is better for me. Long-term investments can reduce the risk of investment。
And frequent trading of bitcoins can cost a lot of money, so I think long-term investment is more beneficial.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
I prefer to choose long term investment. We all know that in business you can't have directly double or get your investment.  In bitcoin its better to have long term investment because its value goes higher so there is possibility that your money will double.
Activity: 882
March 16, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
I think it is better to investing longer than a short term.If you trade in short time then we do not think you will be very much benefited.Because, for a short time, no coins will grow fast. Therefore, you should trade with a long time.But it depends on you. You can do the same way you want to trade.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
Long term is for those who are involved in cryptocurrency as an alternate form of savings. But for those who live on cryptos by the second and have no pay check job...it is almost not possible
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
It depends. It depends mainly upon your choice. You may choose both, either to invest for short term or for long terms. But what you choose, I prefer short time investment. The main reason behind this is Bitcoin isn't permitted to many of the countries. So, it's not fully safe to invest for long time. So, some day I may see that Bitcoin has restricted through out the world. But this is totally my own opinion. So, I prefer short term investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
It is a bit risky to invest short term because price can drop and you could be in loss. I am a long term investor

yes, you are right for that, because short-term investments should be really monitored daily, otherwise it would be a big risk, unlike long-term investments, but I think all investments are very risky if you do not understand in the trade. in Altcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
March 16, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
to get an advantage in investing is with the long term because it can add value that will get better again in the future. and short-term is only a fraction of that profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Thank you fellas.
When we comparing the long term and short term investing and trading here in bitcoin is had a big difference mostly to its profit sized. This two .the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain maybe an additional idea also for future not like short term investments . Yes we can say that short term investment had also an income but long term was too far from it because short term investment is only limmited maybe had some additional but only few. So i must preffer and go with long term investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 16, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
In general Bitcoin is a hodl most altcoins are day trade. For the most part you should aim to do both leaning more heavily towards long term but spend some liquidity on day trading and bank the profits.
Activity: 32
March 16, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
Isn't short-term investing, speculation and daytrading all bad for Bitcoin in the long run? Is it possible to reach a future where Bitcoin is stable and adopted as a currency when everybody just wants to buy low and sell high, rinse and repeat and make quick bucks?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
It is a bit risky to invest short term because price can drop and you could be in loss. I am a long term investor
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

Thank you fellas.
I think long-term investment is better for me. In the past few months, I have made frequent short-term investments, and I want to gain more profits in the short term. As a result, I have lost a lot of money. I think long-term bitcoin trading can reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Long term is for them who has some spare money left and don't require for few months or longer.
Short term is for them who want to earn more and early.
But early can be dangerous too sometimes for eg: If you sell the bitcoins a day and next day the price increses , then its not that profitable.
so depends on your buisness sense where you want to go.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
March 15, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
Long term vs. short term ? The profitable is sort term because we can earn profit fast, but this needs trading good trading skills, analysis also patient and etc. Not all people can do this, but if you skill bad long term is solution but make sure you hold major coin like bitcoin, ethreum, litecoin, And etc

Yes short term trading can be very profitable, however it is important that you are also capturing the long term trend. I find the best strategy is to have a long term investment portfolio and a smaller trading portfolio to capture both.
Both methods are used by investors or if we specifically talk about traders, they know the pros and cons about investing their wealth into these categories. As far as my opinion is concerned, it varies from person to person that which type suits them and which is going to help them more in achieving their goals of trading. Those who are good at controlling their emotions and don’t get upset easily, they are perfect for short term trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Thank you fellas.
I think long term and short term invest are both great to invest for me. On the off chance that you need day by day benefit go to short term investment the trading they are excessively risky however day by day benefit. In long term you can invest in ICO. It take a month to get benefit other are holding it to a year long term is lesser risky.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 13, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
obviously long term trading is less risky as once in a 3 month the coins experience a pump and even if you are in dip lose the price comes back but daily trading is more risky because sometimes you have to exit from a coin with a loss around 20% and pass to the other one. So if you are a risk taker than I would say daily trading is more profitable .
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 13, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Thank you fellas.

Obviously in trading you can earn profit daily or monthly depending on how hard you work each day by monitoring the prices while holding your coin means you need to wait for a very long time and there is no assurance if your coin will really grow or not so trading is better more than holding.
Activity: 231
March 13, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Thank you fellas.
If you want to make great profits from cryptocurrencies then you should do long term investments because the price of coins here will increase in the long term, so if you hold your cryptos for years then you could be a millionaire.
On the other hand, when it comes to trading, day trading is more profitable if you have more skills about it, however, it's hard to win in this kind of bitcoining since the profit of one trader is actually loss of the another, so think twice about the risks you may face in day trading before doing it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
March 13, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
Long term vs. short term ? The profitable is sort term because we can earn profit fast, but this needs trading good trading skills, analysis also patient and etc. Not all people can do this, but if you skill bad long term is solution but make sure you hold major coin like bitcoin, ethreum, litecoin, And etc

Yes short term trading can be very profitable, however it is important that you are also capturing the long term trend. I find the best strategy is to have a long term investment portfolio and a smaller trading portfolio to capture both.
In my opinion, I think we should let everyone to decide himself or herself whether long term investment would be profitable or short term. As every person have their own intentions and plans regarding earning money, some needs much more and some needs average, depending on demands, it is quite feasible for everyone to pinch one of these two amazing options. Both are fantastic in their own aspects.
Pages:
Jump to: