Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 24. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I agreed with you, holding you coins for long term is give you better returns as compared to day trading or short term sell. As per my opinion this is the right time to invest in to altcoins and hold them for long term. it can give you huge profit on your investment because due to bearish trend of this market all the altcoins price are very low.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

Since I participate in this forum, I learned that holding your coin in a long time will give you a benefit of earning more than selling or trade immediately your coin. In cryptocurrency, holding is the smartest way of the token you receive from a bounty reward. No need to rush to sell it if you didn't badly need a money.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I do not think bounty hunters think the hold in the long run is right. Because I'm one of them and I've had a lot of altcoin from ICO projects and no altcoin is good.
I think we should only invest in the short term, wait for the market to rise and sell them. that's the best strategy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I don't think this is a very smart thing. If we make long-term investments in this year's encryption market, then we will lose more. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
I think holding long term right now is not smart it’s the only option we have at least until we get back to gettin close to last years ATH  . I think  daybtrading right now is too risky
Activity: 164
Nor can you say that there is always an accident in everything. Some coins are holding more longer and the price is more lower, until the value is worthless. And some coins are another completely different case that the time of holding is almost proportional to the profit. Therefore, I deem that the premise of long time holding is that you could pick a potential coin. In addition, luck is also a very important factor whether you can earn money.
Activity: 243
For me, i dont really like long time holding.
I will holding my bitcoin if only the price is low, but if the price goes high, i will sell my bitcoin.
If you do a long time holding or investment, you will regret to not sell it and get loss. Because we cant predict what will happen next to the market price
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It seems that it is smart that as you sell the altcoins when the market rise back 20% or more, and buy back when the market drops back.

But it will let you loss the big waves like in 2017, from 2014 to early of 2017, the market shacks all the times, but it boomed in 2017, if you do as above, you will leave the boat, and can't join back.
Activity: 220
I think this depends on what coin you hold. Look for coins that have a large number of fans and volume in the crypto market because long-term investments are smart. over time, you will get a profit.
Activity: 196
for me the opposite. due to time hodl I can't limit. I will just hodl until later coin price increases. because the price of these coins is very easy to change.
Activity: 37
If we have the potential to hold, learn to love them for longer. In time they can help us learn better. will also give you good returns. Long-term investment tokens can grow steadily over the years and grow fast like ETH and BTC. That is the profit for you
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am in totally in agreement with the statement been made on the heading of this thread. For those with many responsibilities and those who has little time to spend holding long term takes all the worries out and you will still win at the end!
Activity: 164
Long-term holding I think this is not a smart thing, at least from this year's market can be seen. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall, and if we hold it for a long time, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 265
Of course i think long time holding is more easier to predict than short time holding (Trading), and i suggest you to invest your money to ethereum or monaco, because ethereum and monaco has good project for future.
Activity: 37
Making profits is the target when investing and the only way to make substantial profits is to hold.. Dumping every coin as a bounty Hunter is only gonna generate you very little income.. But, the thing is, not all coin have potentials to increase in value in the long run, that's why holding for long term or dumping depends a whole lot on the Hunter. As for me the idea is to research on a coin, discover its potentials, buy when the price is still low, hold as long as the market needs me to until it hits a price that hats good enough for me, then I sell off. I'm a big fan of longterm holding.
Activity: 103
Whether holding for a long time is a very smart thing, I think it depends on what coin you hold. If it is Bitcoin or Ethereum, then I think it is very smart to hold it for a long time, but For other coins, I think long-term holding is a wrong decision because the risk is too great.
Activity: 239
If you have lot of courage and patience in waiting for the right timing, long-term holding is really good for you because of the fact that there is a big changes that you can gain what you are expecting especially with the prices of your holding. And for me, it is more profitable if you hold your coin for a long-term way.
Activity: 156
I think yes this is smart something.Actully long term  investment is as like life insurance.Some people do this for future.And long term investment for big profit.Only long term investment can do suddenly rich.It can change life.So I think it's obviously smartness.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
While holding coins, you maintain faith in the project. Then (maybe), he raises his rating dramatically and the price of his token rises, too, with great speed. All this pays off completely and completely your expectation. But few people can wait for a long time. X2 - X3 is already being sold. And could get X100 - X1000 and even more if they just waited
Activity: 30
I prefer BTC more in the long term because I want to SUPER stable and safe. Fixed BTC amounts to only 21 Million Coins. The most basic structure, minimalist and can guarantee very high security. PRIORITY Long-term (retirement) in the Bitcoin format. In addition, BTC has become the gold standard. Coins, other than better than BTC, such as Nano or Monero, are almost impossible to replace.
Pages:
Jump to: