Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 22. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
yes it is, long term holding will give a high percentage of chance to sell at a higher value. by being patient enough you can have a lot of chance to see higher prices of your holdings and sell anytime you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think to hold a token or sell depends on the development of the project, if the project develops well then it will have the opportunity to have a high price so I will hold the token
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

yes, it's better to holt tokens for a long period. Usually after Bounties, many bounty hunter sell their tokes for cheap prices and cause a dump of that coin, but if you are smart and hold the tokens, the price will rise again even higher than before so i think it's a smart desision.
Activity: 169
I think this is a good move to do, now that market is bleeding and altcoin value goes down. It will be a loss for me if I sell it in low price and value. I waiy for the time where market is comeback to normal and green days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
depends on strength of project. a lot of new projects have weak fundamentals and will likely just @fade@ away in the course of time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes holding your crypto is a smart thing. Imagine if you had sold your bitcoin at just few cents price later you would have regretted when you see at thousand dollars. Many people regret doing that.
Activity: 185
Well in my own perspective I would choose to hold it for a long time though it depends on the value of token if it has a great potential in the future if it's profitable I would hold it if I find it not worth definitely sell it.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I invest for a long time because I understand that you can earn and not be completely involved in the process  Cool
Activity: 112
At this time, I'm not sure that's true. But if five years ago, holding is a great choice.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
That is the best way to do right now,  see the situation on the market it has a negative work for this time all the community regarding to the investors they have  their strategy on how they hold or work for their smart thing to make a profitable token in long time holding.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
From the experience of last couple of years, if you mean to get profit, you should know when to buy and when to hold. Just holding for long time won't make you rich. What now be bought by 1$ can't be done by 2$ after 10 years.
Based on my very own experience, long time holding is a best way to do when you really want to have more profit on selling. Holding and waiting until the price goes up and selling your coins and tokens is a good idea. The price will actually increase because the demand of coins and tokens increase also, so the people will patronize to buy although the price is very high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
actually it's not a smart thing bro. but if we look at the deteriorating market conditions. taking steps to hold asset assets that we have for a long time including the right actions and very wise.
Activity: 102
For my own opinion i think holding for a long term is a good idea. We knew that the price in the market goes down and down each day. To have a profits, you need to hold even if it is for a long term. Just be patience in holding and it gives you great profits soon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I think if you have got your tokens as a bounty hunter, you should very carefully investigate the project to make the right decision, sometimes you shoul sell your tokens right after exchange listing, and sometimes you should wait, I think it`s a question of experience, and intuition. Holding for a long time is only idea if you have chosen tokens with great potential, preferably among the well-established ones. Wink
Activity: 56
If you have enough money to sit them idle, then go for long time holding. Remember always, take risk what you can afford. Otherwise you may not gain profit rather can lose your money.
Activity: 3
I've never understood anyone who tries to sell their tokens on the first day . You need to be able to wait
Activity: 392
I thing, of course daily trading is more profitable. If you are good trader for trading otherwise Long time holding coin are BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC etc. Now cryptomarket is unstable So you can buy Altcoins and hold it.
Activity: 56
the right choice when we are able to buy when prices are at their lowest and sell when prices are as high as they are.
of course it takes very intimate observation to be able to read the market well.
all depends on the experience we have.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
Holding the best way to keep you from losing money in case you sell cheap coin holders are better than hold and wait for the price to increase the risk of panic selling so you just hold the mung coin.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
yes i think so. while holding you can come up with some new wonderfull idea and still your crypto will be save, it's better to think it through before selling
Pages:
Jump to: