Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 25. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes. Long term investment is the better option,that is if you want high returns on investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
intelligent and not necessarily will depend on what is being held. When choosing a good crypto for detention will be able to deliver results. but when it's just junk coins only then willing to restrain how long will also increase there will be no meaning to it.
Activity: 187
Long time holding investment is a very good thing when dealing with crypto currencies. There are some coins that has there price being on a low at a particular time but if one can be patience enough by holding for a long time, there's probability that the coin price will increase very high in the future and that will be a great and huge profit if you sell the coin by then. Long time holding is not advisable to be practiced on so many coins, the best coins you can hold for a long time is bitcoin and ethereum because they have a great future and they will be highly rewarding later if hold for a long time. So long time holding is a very smart thing to do.
Activity: 96
Long-term holding depends on me what coins I hold. If it is Bitcoin or Ethereum, then I will hold it for a long time. Other altcoins will only be held as short-term, and it depends on whether I am short. Money, if I need money, then even Bitcoin I will sell and earn some money,
Activity: 165
I think it is not a good idea to make long-term investments in this year's market. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market and is continuing to fall. If we hold it for a long time, we can only lose more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
From the experience of last couple of years, if you mean to get profit, you should know when to buy and when to hold. Just holding for long time won't make you rich.

I agree with you, because that is indeed the proof.
Accuracy in buying and selling is the main key to getting profit.

All Cryptocurrency markets need a process to increase the price again, I hope faster is better.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Long time holding is not advisable for every coin its not a smart choice for every coin. It's depends on project to project. Small traders do not dump their coins they wait for the right time to sell their coins only some big players that has huge quantity of coins can try to dump the coins but its not so easy for individual to decline the value of a specific coin. If the value of coin is less so it will be a good chance for everyone to buy according to their strength of buying. If you have a good patience to hold or doesn't fear to loose your money then long term holding is advisable on risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I think one just has to identify the right projects. If you hold the right projects u will be find.. I do both the long and short term  because sometimes crypto can be very unpredictable
Activity: 126
I think yes long time hold is it a savvy activity presently to cash since more individuals now when have an any coins we have he/she hold the coins or tokens and hold up until the point when the cost of token or coins is up and when the cost is up he/she offer that yet I don't think so why numerous individuals we have to hold that coins and the token.
Activity: 16
Yes longtime holding is a smart thing to do. Many people are regretting after realizing that they can earn more profit after waiting for a long time than selling it in an instant.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Right now it seems that only a "Very-long-term" holding will go good. Because for now we are having a terrible sittuation, that can take a really significant amount of time to recover prices. I have one coin, that is already 10 times almost less that it was
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think that in long-term investments it is necessary to prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and other large cryptocurrencies. All the rest is suitable for short-term investments.
Activity: 14
Forget it for a long time to come back, will suddenly come to you Kiss Kiss
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Indeed. holding is for a long time is a very smart thing to do as far you hold any kind of cryptocurrency. Furthermore, holding is very smart to do simply because it is the key to success and to have a better income. You should wait longer time to sell your cryptocurrency and just hold it and when the token value shoot up its your chance to sell it so that you can earn better income. As a bounty hunter holding of token is also smart thing to do simply because you will sell it the price shoot up.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
the holding time is not necessarily good for himself if it is good then it is not a problem to keep it and use it later on when it needs it, and it needs to be reminded that the price can go up and down if we do not quickly sell it when it is high then we will loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I have split feelings regardings this topic because I have gained and lost money by holding for long time.
I try to think of each project separately and then decide what to do with it, I hold some coins for long time but for others I am looking for good time to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Ok, so one of the biggest issues with traders having 0 experience with trading is following the horde. Dont just follow with the word HODL or keep holding your investments if those are dying. You need to always keep a close eye on market and see where it is heading to. Yup! holding provide amazing gains example, ETH, NEO, BTC, etc. however its not true for every coin.
Do a long hold if the project is fundamentally strong,holding some unknown coins makes no sense.
Activity: 103
For many bounty hunters, the received tokens are additional earnings, which they immediately seek to sell. This contributes to the fact that the price falls and then the purchase begins. If you follow the coin, you can check it, but on too long-term planning is not worth hoping, in my opinion.
Activity: 83
I think its depend to the market price.to hold for long time the coin but if the market is high we can sell it no need to hold to long them at the emd you will be saying to your self in that time why i didnt sell my coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I consider long-term investment possible only when I completely trust the project, the team and see the prospects for development and real demand. If this is not then do not see the sense of something to wait.
It's not just that. Long-term investment is needed in a growing market, when bulls and bulls are on the market. In such situations as now, when in the bears market, I would not expect anything but fixing a deposit in USDT
Pages:
Jump to: