Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 59. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
It may feel like a horrible idea during a market like this, but this is not the first time we have been in bear season for so long. The bulls will pull through again and you'll be glad you held on.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Long time holding is a smart one but never forget that in every minute, hours , days, months and years there is always up and down which give chance to retrace and uptrend in crypto market so never thought that those that sell actually want it to dump but time tells it all by understanding it, what if you that buy decide not to sell at lost but gain will it ever come down NO, so to my own understanding I believe their is always a time to sell and rebuy later only if you understand the market.
Activity: 602
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Often this happens, and a long coinage brings you a profit, but I believe that it all depends on the coins that you have. You need to be sure of the coin you want to invest in, and stay for long.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Yes, you are right. The long-time holding may be very good for investment if you really know the right coin that you have. This is the problem. If you don't have any goo strategy to choose the promising coins in the future, it will be so risky. However, if you really know them, it will be  very profitable. Holding will give you the big profits then.
Even if you know really well how to choose a coin or doing an analyzation you will still be likely to have some risk too. There's no uncertainty in this world and investment is concluded.
You see so many project despite having a well known developer ended up a failure miserably so it's better to keep aware.
Activity: 798
Yes, you are right. The long-time holding may be very good for investment if you really know the right coin that you have. This is the problem. If you don't have any goo strategy to choose the promising coins in the future, it will be so risky. However, if you really know them, it will be  very profitable. Holding will give you the big profits then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
long time holding wont work every time in crypto if u see last 8 months market was pumping from oct to Jan and after then market got dumped so there afterwards market is in downtrend so we cant expect every time market will be in same position so it is better to sell coins whenever possible and book profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It can only be a smart move if you have chosen the right coins to hodl which is quite difficult. You have to be extra careful cause it might end up being dumped as what some coins have experienced.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
From the experience of last couple of years, if you mean to get profit, you should know when to buy and when to hold. Just holding for long time won't make you rich. What now be bought by 1$ can't be done by 2$ after 10 years.
I agree that holding for a long time won't make you rich.It's still base on your own experience, try to study and do some research about the altcoins or bitcoin that you are prospecting to invest.
Activity: 434
An investment isn't a get rich quick scheme. If you have done your research, are passionate about this new technology and have patience, the reward will be huge in the end.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Not all holders had gain profit,because as you will hold without knowing that token has not potential you will wasting your time,so my advice to you is make a research about them and be active in their social media sites,im sure it will really helps to you.
Activity: 110
I hold was over a year and it was my best decision because crypto is experiencing great development. for the future will certainly be better than the current and withstand longer is a good decision to take. Indeed for this year hasn't been too visible results but will definitely go up in some time in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In general, it is quite reasonable to keep this for a long time, because the coins that provide worthwhile projects often go up anyway!
Activity: 602
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
thoughts are good enough for us to hold the coins we have in the long run. because the likelihood of profit and development of a high enough coin will be able to make us rich in the future. so it's pretty good to hold the coins we have especially in the long run.
Activity: 370
These might depend on what coin that you are currently holding and also ot is much more better just to make it sure so you are not just holding a coin randomly and also holding the right coin would be much more better
Activity: 686
Merit: 146

Here is my two cents. Bounty tokens are earned relatively easily. For a signature campaign participant, for example, you are only asked to make 10-15 constructive posts weekly. For a social media campaign participant, on the other hand, the tasks only involve tweeting, retweeting, liking, etc. Those are very easy tasks. What I mean to say is that you are only risking a little if you choose to hodl your bounty tokens long term. And the reward if ever they multiply their values is really a huge wealth.

However, there are tokens that only have value after the completion of the ICO. There are some tokens that die eventually after the bounty hunters and investors dump all their tokens. When tokens are dumped, the price declines or possibly become zero. So there’s the risk of wasting your time and effort and missing out on the opportunity of getting some profit.
Activity: 34
I can say about my strategy, I  always sell 50% of my tokens which I get from Bounty, and leave another 50% for a long run hold. My doing that I have less profits, but in terms of long money, I have bigger perspectives.

Is it always 50/50? In my opinion it is better to differentiate these proportions depending on token.
Activity: 182
It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
indeed to hold in the long run enough to make the coins so increased and experienced a pretty good development. so hold in the long run to be a pretty good thinking going forward. so I strongly recommend holding in the long run for a coin increase.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
 I can say about my strategy, I  always sell 50% of my tokens which I get from Bounty, and leave another 50% for a long run hold. My doing that I have less profits, but in terms of long money, I have bigger perspectives.
Activity: 56
I think it's long to keep it right, if you sell coins at once, you can miss a big takeoff of good coins
Activity: 39
I usually keep the Token for 3 to 6 months, no matter how smart it is.
Pages:
Jump to: