Pages:
Author

Topic: Looked back - lost! - page 2. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 30, 2019, 06:51:01 PM
Reminding is ok but no regret. Failed or lost is like the best experience to more be careful. No need to much worry,all investor have that worst experience and what make it difference is who's give up and who's still survive. Cryptocurrency world is not to weak people.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
August 30, 2019, 06:35:59 PM
profit and loss is something that definitely exists in cryptocurrency, if you are afraid then don't ever dare to do it. make "the past" an experience. we only need to make the right decisions from mistakes.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 30, 2019, 06:01:05 PM
Cryptocurrency is a blessing and privilege to all, so it should and cannot be seen as a problem or mistake having it in existence. In fact, part of what we should always do is to appreciated the person that created it, whom we are yet to know. Every loss encountered should be seen as a blessing in disguise, because you will understand some things better.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 30, 2019, 05:35:33 PM
You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?
I will honestly say that I do not know yet such people who completely abandoned crypto because of low prices or even because of something.Everyone is doing different things, but they are all connected completely with crypto.No one regrets that sat on the crypto Board.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
August 30, 2019, 05:14:12 PM
You should not regret your decision. There is nobody to complain too except yourself if you took a bad decision.
You should know that trading cryptocurrencies is a little like gambling. There is certainly more losers than winners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 30, 2019, 05:08:58 PM
You need to move towards your goal without stopping and not looking back, not regretting the mistakes made, only then you will achieve a positive result, especially in the field of cryptocurrency. There are no accidental falls in life. These are lessons that must be taken so that in the future not to make such mistakes. No need to give up and put off your plans, you only need to move forward and believe that success will come and everything will work out.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 04:25:36 AM
I think we bounty hunters and investors must not sit depressed looking back. We must move ahead overcoming our past and learning from our mistakes.
But we must look back and analyze where we have made mistakes and learn something from our mistakes. This is the best way.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 12, 2019, 07:22:39 AM
If you would spend a lot of time for regreting things, you will never be able to reach success in this industry. Everyone is making a lot of mistakes, but smart people can overcome such situations and move on towards their goals.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 12, 2019, 04:33:40 AM
Strengthen your heart if you're in the crypto market.
Emotion will pull you to bad position if you dwell and depend on it.
The market's unpredictability will make you well or bad.
Activity: 840
April 12, 2019, 02:16:08 AM
regretting will only make us feel hesitant to invest in cryptocurrency, basically, we invest in crypto coins, meaning that we are ready with all the risks that will occur in the market, if we are stable the market will certainly not get lucky
there is no harm in returning to look back because with previous events can be a lesson in the future so that it does not happen again and focus on looking forward to changing the strategy better than before so that the decision to be taken is no longer wrong.

If we start invest with money we can afford to lose, i think there is no regret. We already understand that crypto is high risk investment and its long term investment. Crypto is a technology and its about to disrupt banking system. I am believe in the future, crypto price will rising and reach highest price again
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:14:48 AM
You have to always stay equanimity and try to overtake each releases and fault, as whether you digest on your fault, you desire not be resigned and desire miss a plenty of cash. Tarry nonchalant and mastery your crypto currentness.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 07:45:10 PM
regretting will only make us feel hesitant to invest in cryptocurrency, basically, we invest in crypto coins, meaning that we are ready with all the risks that will occur in the market, if we are stable the market will certainly not get lucky
there is no harm in returning to look back because with previous events can be a lesson in the future so that it does not happen again and focus on looking forward to changing the strategy better than before so that the decision to be taken is no longer wrong.
Activity: 471
April 11, 2019, 07:17:45 PM
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

Moving forward allows you not to get stuck in a swamp. Only by moving forward you develop, gain new experience and earn. If you stop developing, you may lose time and stay on the sidelines.
Cyptocurrency is a good choice to get extra income and not regret anything that has happened.
We face calmly and patiently, all that happens is make it experience and knowledge so that it can increase knowledge.
keep going patiently and of course you have to be more careful so that you can be ready one day in front of you there are many obstacles so you can overcome them.
Cryptocurrency can still be profitable so you can still get opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 336
April 11, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

Moving forward allows you not to get stuck in a swamp. Only by moving forward you develop, gain new experience and earn. If you stop developing, you may lose time and stay on the sidelines.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 11, 2019, 06:22:16 PM
Some of the decisions which lead to mistakes in the past are lessons and correctional means today. The only thing that would make me do the same again, will be exposure to an entirely new process, which is very common in the crypto space.
Activity: 62
April 11, 2019, 02:30:34 PM
I buoy 't break thought almost my border trading without discontinues Sad I missed 70% of my depo. I was equitable all things goes to levels what I considering, on the other hand earlier it edge titled me(( It prepared me a lecture and instantly I'm always seeking to apply newmarkets on period traffic.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 12:55:36 PM
I cohere you require to anticipate almost what is current instantly. And not to anticipate how even I could gain, whether you anticipate almost not deed a profits, you buoy move ahead loony.
Activity: 194
April 10, 2019, 07:01:07 PM
Only persistent people succeed in life. Therefore, it is not necessary to give up, you must go ahead and work on your mistakes, get new knowledge and work a lot.
Only in this case, you can earn something on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 10, 2019, 05:37:54 PM
You didn't loose anything. Back then, lets say in 2017, you had 10 bitcoin and now you still have those 10 bitcoin assuming you didn't sell anything. You see, you haven't lost a single dime unless you sell it. Stop looking at the fiat values and just look at the amount of coins you have. It might help you a bit to stay mentally stable. Keep on holding it until the desired price level has been reached back. Then sell it if you want to.
Anyways, you knew about the risks when investing on crypto currencies. There is nothing to regret about. What you have lost investing is lost forever. Just start from the beginning and try not to repeat the same mistakes again.
While you are correct that only applies to bitcoin, if a person bought altcoins that were relatively new before the price crashed then it is very safe to say that the chances that he is going to recover this money are close to zero, because even if the market recovers that doesn't mean that all the coins will go up in the same proportion, in fact it is very likely that most coins that exist today will not be around in one or two years and will be replaced by similar coins in the future.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 10, 2019, 05:28:22 PM
Regret will make us stress and feel traumatized to enter the market again, this is the importance of mental education before entering into the money market because when losing money will decrease mentally.
Trusting what is chosen is the main key to profit
Pages:
Jump to: