Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking a partner - page 4. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
March 28, 2023, 11:32:35 PM
I will advise you to exercise patience to learn how to trade by yourself with small money, since you have huge amount of money to invest so that you will not find yourself into the hands of scammers. I don't think, it will cost you big money to learn where to buy Bitcoin and hold for the price to increase to your satisfaction before you can sell to make a passive profits at the moment, which is every potential traders dream in the community. Don't forget to invest the $100,000 to Bitcoin because it will not take you a long time before you will start earning from your investment.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 28, 2023, 07:48:55 PM
Thank you all for these great tips. I have one last question. Can I find universities to teach digital analysis?
Note: I do not want to study online.
Are you talking about digital marketing? Digital analytics? I'm really curious as to what part of that you want because I checked it on Google and it's more of Digital marketing analytics and not just digital analysis. Or is this still related to trading or something? Trading analysis maybe?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 28, 2023, 07:31:11 PM
Thank you all for these great tips. I have one last question. Can I find universities to teach digital analysis?
Note: I do not want to study online.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 28, 2023, 08:55:46 AM
Good Day,

I hope All are well, am Looking a partner I have about $100,000 I want to invest in digital currencies, And I have no experience in trading. Can I find someone who wants to earn money and work for me in daily, trading method will be at my home. I live in Miami.

Cheers,
wow, I can see that you are very incusive to have a trading partner which is a good idea, but I would advise you to never send anyone your fund to trade for you. If you are looking for a trading partners, you can check there trading history and check if you are comfortable with their results before thinking of copying there trading.

You will need to watch well and do your quick research before admitting for any trading partners. Having a profitable results in trading is not as easy as we may think but I would advise you to watch well before accepting anyone as your trading partners. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13
March 28, 2023, 07:44:24 AM
Good Day,

I hope All are well, am Looking a partner I have about $100,000 I want to invest in digital currencies, And I have no experience in trading. Can I find someone who wants to earn money and work for me in daily, trading method will be at my home. I live in Miami.

Cheers,

The first lesson of crypto is not to trust anyone. If you have $100,000, then learn crypto fundamentals first.  If you give someone your money to trade with, most likely it will be scammed by a scammer. You can try with yourself. If you don't have any trading experience, you can be starting with the investor role.

1. Investor Role: Dont care about the market movement and do the dollar cost average (Eg: DCA 12 months: You buy a bitcoin every month using $1000)
2. Trader Role: If you have more experience in the first one, you can try this one.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 28, 2023, 07:25:29 AM
You can do it on your own. That's a huge amount of money and before you invest, invest first in yourself and learning. It may take time but it's worth it.

You don't have to be an expert as you want to invest in crypto. The first step is to learn the basics of the market and the wallets, and it's best to start out buying bitcoin.

There are too many materials on the web that you can search like this one as a good start: [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 4057
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
March 28, 2023, 06:53:56 AM
I hope All are well, am Looking a partner I have about $100,000 I want to invest in digital currencies, And I have no experience in trading. Can I find someone who wants to earn money and work for me in daily, trading method will be at my home.
Perhaps you don't like it after reading but let me give you honest advice (with an assumption that you are not trolling).
  • Your writing goes from invest to trading. It means you are not sure what you will do with your money. Invest or trading, you must decide it first.
  • Trading is more risky than investment. Especially trading with Margin, Leverage and Futures, stay away from them. If you want to trade, trade with Spot only.
  • Invest? Okay, if you want to invest, let's invest in Bitcoin only. If you want to expand it more, let's choose some more like Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), don't choose Play-to-Earn, X-to-Earn tokens.
I am sure that you will receive many PMs from scammers and if your question sounds like you will lose your money very soon.

Invest or trade, read this one Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts

I live in Miami.
Don't dox yourself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
March 28, 2023, 05:47:54 AM
If the trading method is from your home, which means in person trade then it sounds like a fair deal. This to me looks very much like a scam free offer since both parties will operate from a visible point. I wish you the best of luck in your search do update us if you eventually find someone reliable.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 28, 2023, 05:22:51 AM
To be honest, the amount I had was more than this, and I could not learn properly, I lost a lot of money.
I tried to learn, but I am not smart enough to analyze and trade, I also entered groups on Telegram, I lost a lot of trades to. In the end, I gave up, used the traderwagon & bybit bot to copy the trade, and chose the most profitable people, and I also lost. I don’t know, frankly, am I a person who has no luck.
This last option for me is to find an employee who wants to earn money and has a percentage of the profits.
Then do not make the same mistake, nobody will help you than to look for ways to take money from you, even if you lose or not, they are not concerned, they are only concerned about their pockets. Also know that scammers are everywhere. Do not make the mistake you made in the past.

If you have been failing in trading, know that trading is not for everyone. Trading is not gambling, but it is like gambling and highly risky. If you are losing, best to quit trading.

I will advice you to go for investment. You can invest on coins like bitcoin, ether or other better coins after making research about them, but I will advice you to go for bitcoin. Do not sell and do not panic when you think you are losing, they are just unrealized losses that will later become a profit. You can start to DCA now, and invest very well when bitcoin drop to around or below $20000 again.

Investment is better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 28, 2023, 05:21:53 AM

Dear Oshosondy,
Thanks for your reply much appreciated,

To be honest, the amount I had was more than this, and I could not learn properly, I lost a lot of money.
I tried to learn, but I am not smart enough to analyze and trade, I also entered groups on Telegram, I lost a lot of trades to. In the end, I gave up, used the traderwagon & bybit bot to copy the trade, and chose the most profitable people, and I also lost. I don’t know, frankly, am I a person who has no luck.
This last option for me is to find an employee who wants to earn money and has a percentage of the profits.
Most of telegram bot are promotional bot which is not good option to try for trade. bybit also doing so much promotion and i knew many YouTubers personally whom hire by bybit and Bitget to promote bot and copy trading for them. any method which known for fast earning is risky and you will only lose their.

100,000$ is very big amount and you should not take risky trading. i will advise you to learn some basic market analyse and day trading. for this you first learn chart analysis with different factor which effect on token price. if you start trading from 1000$ and made target of daily 50$ profit, i hope you will become a good traders and you will not need of any partner s for trading.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 400
March 28, 2023, 05:13:55 AM
First advice: lot of people will contact you and ask to send  your money on shady website/service, don't trust anyone!

Made your research: use only trustable service.

Binance, Bybit , Okex, Bitmex for Crypto and SimpleFX and Evolve Markets for forex are trustable and there are many discussion on this forum about them .
March 28, 2023, 04:52:14 AM

Dear Oshosondy,
Thanks for your reply much appreciated,

Thanks for ur time & have great day,
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 28, 2023, 03:58:43 AM
I hope you are not here looking for someone to scam? This may later lead to scam.

If you are not a scammer, I will advice you not to trust anyone. Learn trading yourself. Do not use more than what you can afford to lose to trade. If you have $100000, I will advice you not to take more than $10000 to trade, and this should be after you have learned how to trade and become an expert. If you are losing more than winning, better not to trade.

As a starter, having $100000, do not use more than $100 to learn. If you learn and understand very well about trading, you can use $1000. If you make successful trades and gain far more than losing, then you can use $10000 and you should not go beyond that.

Learn how to trade yourself. Depending on someone will only get you scammed, especially in a forum that you can not link someone's to their real life identity. Even the people that you know can still scam you, you will know that if you are reading news very well.

Know that newbie traders are prone to lose. Leave emotion aside and start little as I explained.

It is good to also tell you that investment is less risky than trading, if you invest in good coins like bitcoin. Altcoins are like gambling too, they are highly risky.
March 28, 2023, 03:44:41 AM
Good Day,

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: