Pages:
Author

Topic: looking at prices that continue to fall, people are afraid to buy crypto today - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
People don't like to see price going down an it always removed confidence from investors buying Cryptos. But the best time to buy Cryptos is when the market is down. The only problem is that one cannot perfectly predict the last bottom where price will reverse up. You can just keep buying in bits till your capital is exhausted
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Yes, but people who have at least some idea of the crypto-currency market and its features - right now they are collecting a portfolio of the most promising coins. I also believe that the market will soon grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Note only first movement. buy now which is feared will come down further so that it would make the panic for the novice as well as the loss of an opportunity to buy at a lower price. Even so surely many who have started buying but with the hope of long term investment so that its price soared in the years ahead.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I think it's good time to buy. It is doubtful that bitcoin will fall lower than 5000$ and by prognosed this year is promising to be a year of new price's records. It's almost half of the year passed and bitcoin seems to be on the edge of new bull run, or all of prognosis were just a fud.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
This is a good time to buy more ETH for less money because we know that the price of ETH will increase unexpectedly. It could be tomorrow or a few days later. So I suggest to buy if the price is cheap. Or you should think about it first so as not to regret it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
As a cryptocurrency dealer or trader, the best time to buy a good coin apart from ico is during the dip, because it gives you the opportunity to get cheaper bargains even below the ico price tho not every time but sometimes. So as long as you have got the funds, don't be afraid to buy when the market is down, you will gain more when market recovers.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion
In this current situation, buying crypto with potentials is a good choice while the bear market still hitting the crypto price, that is the essence when it comes to buy and sell protocol, which is buying when there is a big dip and sell when the price is high. Afraid if you are not doing this because of the opportunity that slips away in your sideways.
Activity: 168
Most people are indeed afraid to buy, but I think the ones that know what they're doing are actually buying while the prices are low and holding. Now is a great opportunity to buy cheap.
Activity: 16
I think that if you buy crypto-currency for a long line, then you do not need to be afraid, but sooner or later it will grow, because the capitalization is only growing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
The market sentiment is not the best at the moment but I still think that the crypto scene has become too mainstream to go into a very long bear market period, so I will definitely hold my positions.
Activity: 149
me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion
Yes, the market seems to be going down, I think this is not the right time to invest some big crypto money. Perhaps bounty will be a good choice in the present time for the forum members.If you want to invest, you can still do that, the market still has certain fluctuations that are not large, so  the profit you get  will also not be high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think now days market is in  bearish to sideways mode so every rise investors booking their profit and exiting so market coming down again but in fact this the real time to invest in good altcoins as they are available at very low price. And if you afraid to invest now then you can invest 50% of your capital here and other 50% in some more correction. I will suggest some good coins that have good future and you will make good profit. first one is REMME because REMME is Blockchain-based solution for user authentication protecting company’s data from cyber attacks while eliminating passwords.And After making ATH at $0.035 its now trading at $0.0135. You can buy it for 2-3x in 2-3 months as REMME have very strong project and good future. And if you are long term investor then you should worry about market trend and you can enter and invest in market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, then you can invest right now and have nothing to worry about. If you want to become a trader, then the more you have to be more relaxed about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I often read that the best time to buy the altcoins is when the price is going down. Then, we must sell it when it is much higher. I believe it and I like this strategy for some good altcoins. If we are afraid of this condition, it is better to quit. There is no need to be afraid because investment will always involve the risks.
Activity: 658
When the market is going down, does it mean that it is a good time to purchase more coins? Of course, it is precisely a good time to add the amount of our investment in some trusted altcoins. We can buy it when the price is in red and then sell it when green. That is part of the trading or investment strategy. However, make sure to chose the right coins. Never be panic to buy the coins that only have the good value but low price. If we have analyzed the coins, we may not need to feel afraid. It is part of the risks to lose or benefits to gain profits.
Activity: 388
A market this small can be manipulated in any way. It's never really a "safe" time to get into a wild market like crypto. Short term will always be rocky even during bull market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, this is the normal life of a trading market wich will grow and dump all year long,so nothing new
Activity: 322
If you are sure and enough capital to buy then do it, But if you are doubtful then silence and the best path is hodl. because everyone knows the price of crypto tends to fluctuate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If the cryptocurrency is trustworthy (BTC, ETH, etc) you need to buy it when it becomes cheaper! In other cases, it is necessary to analyze.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I have seen this many times! People actually get afraid of the market at really bad timing. I mean come on guys, we should be actually be more responsible investors and should think that when market is going down then it should be taken as an opportunity to review our holdings. If you think you had miss any coin in the past then just buy it. Or improve the portfolio if any coin is not woking. Just sell it and buy another one when there is still chance at this dip. I mean who are real investors will always see this as an opportunity which can make them buy more and more coins. So its upto you whether you have to be scared one or just be patient and skilled investors.
Pages:
Jump to: