Pages:
Author

Topic: looking at prices that continue to fall, people are afraid to buy crypto today - page 4. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
We expect that the market will have more powerful capital entry, and the temporary drop is a revision to the earlier advance of the special currency, and I don't think such a correction will be too long.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion

Nope, im not afraid to invest more during the price is low. I think this is an opportunity to buy more coins with cheap price because we all know that crypto will still develop in the future and we will see more increase in price and new peaks for each coin. So dont be afraid and trust the process of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Actually if the price drops in the crypto industry it is a really good time to buy altcoins with a good potential to raise its price to more than 10% of the initial price of what you have bought it. This is a move most traders and day traders use as it will be a good time make your portfolio. I would suggest that you study at least a bit of technical analysis as it you help you understand why the prices goes up or down.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion
Why do you and people always fear when the market falls? I still wonder why people are always afraid of bad things. We should seize the opportunity in bad times. Everything will create opportunities if you grasp it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think this is a big chance to purchase coins, this way we'll get a cheap price, next we just need to wait for the price to climb up again before we can sell it again to gain profit.
Activity: 68
Yes, the current cryptocurrency market continues to decline, but I don’t think it will fall too much, so I think it’s a good time to buy it now, and I believe that such a market will not last long. time.
Activity: 504
buy low price, as long as it could be just the thing will not happen again. In addition, if the purchase price is low and holds within the long term certainly will give big enough of course. Depending on the decision that you select the want to take the risk or not.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Afraid for trading is a usual feeling. I think for successful work in the market we need to reduce our emotions and act more rationally. Sometimes it is terrible to buy but it is at this point that you need to do this.
Activity: 86
I think that price fluctuations and falls are normal. The drop in prices is just a good opportunity to buy. Experienced friends told me that the cryptocurrency market will usher in a wave of upward trend. I choose to believe them.
Activity: 921
Market volatility is currently pushing a lot of people away from starting to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that you just have to decide for yourself to invest in cryptocurrencies or not, and the moment is quite suitable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
You should understand that investing is always a big risk. And if now the price falls on coins, it's a good sign on the contrary (that means you have to invest at a low price, since after a price decrease after a while there will be a price increase).
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hello. I don’t understand your point of view sir regarding with the word afraid to buy in Low price but if you see the cryptocurrency trend really go for this kind of event. My opinions and advice this is good for you to buy if you see it’s falling because sooner or later it will recover and pay off your investment. Don’t be surprised for this kind of impact with the market it’s really natural it’s just a temporary, I’m very sure with that. Better to invest now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
At this moment  the total market cap is slightly recovery and that is what count because it suggest that the overall market can rebound at any time. So, the present fall in price is a golden opportunity to buy at a very cheap price not the time to be afraid of investing.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Most of the time, falling is the best time to buy.
When prices fall and people start to fear, stay rational and buy.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
They're right to be afraid of crypto as an investment, it's obviously very risky and purely based on speculation for now. Hopefully in the future that changes though, I'm looking forward to more registered security tokens being released.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

What time span are you talking about? Although the first half of this year wasn't so good for cryptos, there wasn't a time interval longer than 5 days during which the price was falling continuously for any established altcoin. If you were talking about hours, then you were right probably, but everything has changed since your post already. Look at the market, it's green.
Activity: 378
I do not feel surprised with current fluctuations. Because, this year is considered to be a lot of changes in the crypto market following the phenomenal success of 2017. It looks like some barriers from the government in the merger led to the price of the market is constantly fluctuating more complex. However, I am optimistic and excited when the market has overcome the crisis period in a good way. The level of volatility that is maintained at this moment is a good thing to boost growth at the end of the year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
what the name of site that you have visited? Do you see the latest chart of the cryptocurrency? A little jump has already happened. The down trend should give you the best opportunity to load more and more altcoin. if you are afraid to lose and you will never get any profit from there and don't expect a lot to buy anything. Invest the amounts that you afford to loss.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well the price cant always just keep on going up. There is going to be a correction at some point and after such a huge and long rally we had last year the correction is bound to happen for longer period of time. You just need to daily cost average till then and forget about the price of your coins as the market will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
When they continue to rise would be the time to be afraid to buy, not when they continue to fall. End of last year, most people were filled with regret for being so late to enter the crypto market, this is the chance to make up for it.
Pages:
Jump to: