Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Development Mentor (KLYEMAX.COM) - page 4. (Read 24078 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009
Ad maiora!
I appreciate that you reach out to the community with concern. I'm sure this Mauro Viseu character you are talking about is a crook, mr. Kyle's public profile isn't much sweeter, but you have been posting the same notice, copy paste even, all over the place.
It's not enough to simply accuse. What proof do you have? How did you make the connection?
Spamming the same unsubstantiated accusations all over does not make it so.
And by the way, FUCK YOU for making me defend mr.kyle. 😡
I'm not even invested in this wreck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

[/quote]

So he's not canadian? Or named kyle?
[/quote]

He has canadian and portugese citizenship but lives in Cali, Colombia. No his name is not Kyle - It's Mauro Viseu.

Other names he uses: Kyle, Mr. Kyle, Klyemax Studios, JGaspar, Jason Gaspar, Kyle Atwell, and others.

MAURO VISEU IS A SCAMMER. Do NOT trust him or send him money or bit coins, EVER!

You've been warned. He has defrauded many people from all over the world.

Yes gambling problem- he consistently loses at blackjack. Also a scamming problem. He bilks investors out of money. His name is Mauro Viseu and lives in Cali, Colombia. You can read about his scams on ripoffreport.com and other sites. Just google: Mauro Viseu SCAMS and you can read several accounts from innocent victims world-wide. Also beware of Diana Carolina Holgin, they have a child together and he uses her information to receive funds since she is a colombian citizen and he is not. He is from Canada and Portugal, has dual-citizenship, and has family in both Canada and Portugal. You've been warned. Stay away from Mauro Viseu and any of his investment schemes. He WILL steal your money. 

[/quote]

Doesn't everyone consistently lose at Blackjack Huh
[/quote]

Yes most ppl lose at blackjack. But Mauro Viseu is a thief and a scammer so he probably lost a lot on blackjack and pocketed the rest. Check out ripoffreport - just search for Mauro Viseu and you'll get the idea. He's taken significant amounts of money (and now bit coin!) from several people. If you're an investor (victim) i urge you to please add your account/experience to help protect others. Thx.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Inspired
Definitely counting cards.  Definitely.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
...When I get this thing off the ground and achieve success I'm going to look back at all this hate and naysaying and thank you for motivating me to make you look like the moron you are.

Lol.

I followed this for a while after the fact. Klye was a staple at PRCdice. Funny guy. A bit of a gambling problem, I guess..

He went on to great dick tree fame: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-tree-of-dicks-brand-new-siteart-777829

Yes gambling problem- he consistently loses at blackjack. Also a scamming problem. He bilks investors out of money. His name is Mauro Viseu and lives in Cali, Colombia. You can read about his scams on ripoffreport.com and other sites. Just google: Mauro Viseu SCAMS and you can read several accounts from innocent victims world-wide. Also beware of Diana Carolina Holgin, they have a child together and he uses her information to receive funds since she is a colombian citizen and he is not. He is from Canada and Portugal, has dual-citizenship, and has family in both Canada and Portugal. You've been warned. Stay away from Mauro Viseu and any of his investment schemes. He WILL steal your money. 

Doesn't everyone consistently lose at Blackjack Huh
...When I get this thing off the ground and achieve success I'm going to look back at all this hate and naysaying and thank you for motivating me to make you look like the moron you are.

Lol.

I followed this for a while after the fact. Klye was a staple at PRCdice. Funny guy. A bit of a gambling problem, I guess..

He went on to great dick tree fame: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-tree-of-dicks-brand-new-siteart-777829

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

Lol.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
thanks for the update, see i didnt need to waste time reading, when someone will do the work for me

duh........

Nice strategy: never do your own reading, trust other peoples' opinions. Only idle ones have time to do the research, right?

yup that is exactly what i do, then i put it into a big data cruncher, and i do something else with it but i'm not going to reveal my secret sauce  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
thanks for the update, see i didnt need to waste time reading, when someone will do the work for me

duh........

Nice strategy: never do your own reading, trust other peoples' opinions. Only idle ones have time to do the research, right?
legendary
how is this paying out so far? good or bad?

if good...

did you use counterparty to release the shares? i might consider buying some

if you followed this thread instead of just spamming well you didnt use counterparty
you would know that this CO is dead....

duh........
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
how is this paying out so far? good or bad?

if good...

did you use counterparty to release the shares? i might consider buying some

if you followed this thread instead of just spamming well you didnt use counterparty
you would know that this CO is dead....
legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This person's real name is Mauro Viseu:

https://www.facebook.com/mauro.viseu?fref=ts

He's a scammer. Find him on Skype at moevizzy. He's taken money from several people.

You've been warned.

Shocked

So he's not canadian? Or named kyle?
This person's real name is Mauro Viseu:

https://www.facebook.com/mauro.viseu?fref=ts

He's a scammer. Find him on Skype at moevizzy. He's taken money from several people.

You've been warned.

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Looks like Kyle decided to not pay dividends this week, surprise  Roll Eyes
That's his choice, how's it going boss? reserved

Yes, it is his choice, however dividends were supposed to be weekly according to the IPO (which he has already shat all over). Looks like he doesn't care about getting money back to investors, not surprised.

I do infact care about getting squared back up with investors.. :/

Financially I am not doing terribly well right now and unfortunately have become an anxiety riddled insomniac.
I will pay back investors, That's a promise, however the timeline is yet to be determined as to how long this could take.
Please, If anyone has any leads on work either web/graphics based or labour jobs please let me know.
Working this off and paying back investors is the only way I can maintain any sort of integrity after this whole ordeal.

Sorry I made terrible decisions with money that I should have not been moving around / gambling as I did.
Repayments will come, I first need to stabilize my life and be able to take care of myself before i can start rebuying the lost investor BTC.

Thank you for understanding this,

Kyle.T
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Yes, it is his choice, however dividends were supposed to be weekly according to the IPO (which he has already shat all over). Looks like he doesn't care about getting money back to investors, not surprised.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
@Chef Ramsay:  You mentioned that to certain men, owning a piece of poundcake holds a "certain allure."  Has the mentioned allure lessen its grip on you yet?

I understand you boys sitting there trying to debunk the possibility of what I am trying to achieve. I'd be pissed to if I was paying $250 a month for terrible internet. The distribution network I plan to set up is my own...

I'm certain many camwhores, much like yourself, dreamed of their very own website/"distribution network."  But being somewhat more inciteful than yourself, they understood that willingness and ability to preform on cam is not a sufficient skill set for starting a business.
That's why trained bears don't own and run their own circuses.

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1568