Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Development Mentor (KLYEMAX.COM) - page 6. (Read 24078 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Owch, that thread on the gambling was hard to read.

Kyle, please see a therapist.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Please post this image above everywhere on the forums Rabbi.

Your lack of originality further solidifies my observation you are indeed a mongoloid.

Cheers fuckface.

All I hear is a formerly Homeless Degenerate Cam Whore Gambler crying like the little bitch that he is  Cheesy

PS: I love how you still have a fucking Just Dice Signature that seals the deal for %100 Scam  Cheesy

Please shitwank some more Rabbi. maybe someone will tip you

Lots of people tip me because unlike you I have talents  Cheesy

PS: My talents are not being a fucking whore.  Cheesy

You couldn't get laid even if you paid for it bud.

Well...

1. I'm not interested in having sexual relations with anyone.

2. I would NEVER EVER wish I had a job fucking HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis ridden whores that you do.

3. I'm happy being clean of disease and having never been Homeless in my life.

You probably already have 2. and definately have been through 3. and if you don't have 2. it's because your hand doesn't count as a sexual partner  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

Your lack of originality further solidifies my observation you are indeed a mongoloid.

Cheers fuckface.

All I hear is a formerly Homeless Degenerate Cam Whore Gambler crying like the little bitch that he is  Cheesy

PS: I love how you still have a fucking Just Dice Signature that seals the deal for %100 Scam  Cheesy

PS: My talents are not being a fucking whore.  Cheesy

You couldn't get laid even if you paid for it bud.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Cheers fuckface.

PS: My talents are not being a fucking whore.  Cheesy
legendary
Designer - Developer

Cheers fuckface.

PS: I love how you still have a fucking Just Dice Signature that seals the deal for %100 Scam  Cheesy

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Cheers fuckface.

PS: I love how you still have a fucking Just Dice Signature that seals the deal for %100 Scam  Cheesy
legendary
Designer - Developer

Cheers fuckface.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Sorry Folks...

Invested in Klyemax Studios IPO....

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 391
Dang man. I stood up for you when everyone else was calling it out. I hope everything works out well for you though. I have to say, out of all these scams on bitcoin talk, people have seemed to be more "helpful" and "less harsh" with you than with the others. LIke others have said, it may take a while, but you can come out of this.

Mike
legendary
Activity: 1218
We are the champions of the night
And this is why I only invested .005...  Feel bad as shit for the guy that put 20 BTC in (if it wasn't just him)
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
...Spend as much time as you can applying yourself to your business...

Camwhore 24/7 to cure gambling addiction... 
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Just take a deep breath, calm down and just focus on doing this venture of yours. It may take time and extra effort but you'll be able to clear up your errors and make good. Spend as much time as you can applying yourself to your business and you won't have the time to drift into an idle time zone. It's truly your choice as to whether you bounce back or not. Show some guts and put your mind right.
Activity: 322
Jesus Klye. Sad
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
D00d, no big deal!  Just have a second IPO, go on JD, and double your money.  Problem solved!
legendary
Designer - Developer
I need to get this off of my chest before I lose my mind or any more nights sleep:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/confession-of-a-degenerate-642090
legendary
Designer - Developer
legendary
Designer - Developer
The problem with that too me is not technical but privacy. Would P2P streaming show IPs to others? That would be a big issue on an adult site.

Technically it sounds cool though Smiley

The idea was mentioned to me by a person into looking into p2p based web streaming.
Very interesting idea but I'm unsure if the technology is developed.. Let alone capable of the video/audio I wish to bring to VIP users.
Decentralized web streaming would also deter DDOS was my understanding as long as the initial servers IP was masked some how.
(again this was explained to me by a person who claimed to have years of IT experience, but was unable to provide the means to do so)
It's been decided that only VIP member will have access to the truly HD streams. With 15-30 second VIP stream samples given to new users in order to showcase exactly what they are missing out on given their free viewer status. I believe this will encourage new free users to consider purchasing VIP packages and thus improving revenue.

Cheers,

Kyle.T
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
The problem with that to me is not technical but privacy. Would P2P streaming show IPs to others? That would be a big issue on an adult site.

Technically it sounds cool though Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
As for the bandwidth concerns: go p2p Smiley use the webRTC data channels and your clients will be helping you with bandwidth Cheesy
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webrtc/datachannels/

Also, there are other ways of reducing bandwidth costs

This is not practical or all the other cam sites would cut their operational costs by 80%. WebRTC "works" (and by that, I mean it technically passes data, with up to 100% [yes, 100%, not a typo] overhead).

When certain users (who is streaming content to others) closes their tab.. your users are going to black out for a second or two. I am sure you are aware in cam sites there are people joining and disconnecting multiple times per second.

Also, most (ie, pretty much all except people in South Korea) residential internet connections cannot upload 720p in real time. Forget about 1080p.

Finally, it introduces significant latency (can be up to 10-20 seconds, especially the peer you are getting the data off is on 3G, is on Tor, etc)..

Um, have you looked into this technology? It offers LOWER latency than cdn's. multiplayer games are being developed using this stuff - live streaming services too.
Pages:
Jump to: