Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Development Mentor (KLYEMAX.COM) - page 5. (Read 24078 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Money is money Tongue

Any updates on the appliance store?

Well you see, just-dice is really fun and I... I...

I couldn't help it but....

I totally haven't had time to play shit in the last few weeks. I responded to your post in the other thread. Wink

Grin

I don't think that dooglus accepts fridges and washing machines, luckily  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Money is money Tongue

Well you see, just-dice is really fun and I... I...

I couldn't help it but....

I totally haven't had time to play shit in the last few weeks. I responded to your post in the other thread. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036

Klye made his weekly payment on Sunday so it all depends if that trend continues or not. Assuming his talent shows up and continues what they've been doing for the last month then there will be money coming in. It's up to Klye to step up his game and grow his business. The business wasn't a scam, he just did what he did but AFAIK there's still a product being sold. We shall see. Smiley

You keep saying this but you are missing some key indicators. For instance, I have some things that would allow Kyle to increase his weekly profit to an acceptable level for the amount of money he raised with this offer and these could be put in place immediately. However, I have no interest in doing this, even though it would make me money as well, because of his behavior on the forums and elsewhere. And I'm not talking about the gambling.

Money is money Tongue

Klye made his weekly payment on Sunday so it all depends if that trend continues or not. Assuming his talent shows up and continues what they've been doing for the last month then there will be money coming in. It's up to Klye to step up his game and grow his business. The business wasn't a scam, he just did what he did but AFAIK there's still a product being sold. We shall see. Smiley

You keep saying this but you are missing some key indicators. For instance, I have some things that would allow Kyle to increase his weekly profit to an acceptable level for the amount of money he raised with this offer and these could be put in place immediately. However, I have no interest in doing this, even though it would make me money as well, because of his behavior on the forums and elsewhere. And I'm not talking about the gambling.
legendary
What is the plan?
you investors going to get paid, somehow ? or you guys just have to write off the loss ?

Business not a scam, but money raised was supposed to grow business. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he shat on it, he should have purchased everything outlined in the IPO the day he received funding. Nothing mentioned is that hard to find
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
What is the plan?
you investors going to get paid, somehow ? or you guys just have to write off the loss ?

All kidding aside, gambling addiction is one of the most insidious, and hardest to overcome. Gambling addicts actually get the "rush" when the lose, not when they win. Not that they enjoy losing, but they are motivated strongly to bet more when hey are down. Winning leaves them passive. It is how their brains are wired and why they have such a hard time walking away from the table when they are up. A little " Mia cuppa" and a promise to pay back has assuaged kyle's guilt a little, that's big of shareholders to forgive. Now he knows he can fuck up and steal from shareholders and remain unscathed.

How's the appliance store doing?

How in the hell do you confuse me with some degenerate homeless dude from Canada?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Everyone chill out and watch this. "Hitler loses coins on KLYEMAX"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzA75wzaEM

Thanks ruru!  That was hysterical.  Of course, it is easy to laugh while watching from the cheap seats as there is nothing funny about being told your coins are gone. 

I really hope all investors get their coins back.  Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What is the plan?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
I think to a point that is true, but I have never seen otherwise reasonable people act in such a self destructive way. I suspect there is something deeper going psychologically as well.

Creepier still:  People who willingly invest money in camwhores who happen to be well-known degenerate gamblers Undecided  I'm a pretty mellow d00d, I don't judge, u in2 zoo or vore--i'm chill, but THIS...   This is one twisted fetish...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Had such high hopes for this one! :p

"It's a trap!!"
Activity: 406
All kidding aside, gambling addiction is one of the most insidious, and hardest to overcome. Gambling addicts actually get the "rush" when the lose, not when they win. Not that they enjoy losing, but they are motivated strongly to bet more when hey are down. Winning leaves them passive. It is how their brains are wired and why they have such a hard time walking away from the table when they are up. A little " Mia cuppa" and a promise to pay back has assuaged kyle's guilt a little, that's big of shareholders to forgive. Now he knows he can fuck up and steal from shareholders and remain unscathed.

The psychology of gambling would be a fascinating study. Is it desperation or some biological factor that causes people to do what they do?
A mixture. All humans enjoy adrenaline, gambling gives some more of it than others.

I think to a point that is true, but I have never seen otherwise reasonable people act in such a self destructive way. I suspect there is something deeper going psychologically as well.

The psychology of gambling would be a fascinating study. Is it desperation or some biological factor that causes people to do what they do?
A mixture. All humans enjoy adrenaline, gambling gives some more of it than others.
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!

legendary
Can't say Im terribly surprised. Put $20 into this, figured would be nice to help an ex homeless guy start up. I was assuming the 20BTC was you just trying to increase the value of the shares so you could sell them for more. To whoever invested that, please look into what you are investing in. This guy has had a mega history of gambling, investing large sums into him would not (and clearly shown here) not a good decision to make. If you can't stop when your up you need to get some help. Maybe ask Just-Dice if they will ban your IP (Yes you can always go somewhere else and be able to access the site, but a lot of gambling related issues is more based on urges).

Hopefully you will stick to your word, as someone just lost $12,000 entrusted with you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
lol I read through the thread and degenerate thread. Basically you took their money anf gambled it ? or did I miss a page or two when I was reading ?

Yep, that's correct.  But you forgot to mention that this degenerate first WON 14 BTC, and spent that on real life gambling, drugs, and other necessities of his life Roll Eyes

Great Investment Choices Everyone!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
lol I read through the thread and degenerate thread. Basically you took their money anf gambled it ? or did I miss a page or two when I was reading ?

Yep, that's correct.  But you forgot to mention that this degenerate first WON 14 BTC, and spent that on real life gambling, drugs, and other necessities of his life Roll Eyes
No, you just summarized it accurately.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: