Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for ICO with lot of potential - page 5. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 08, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
For me, NEX was going to be the ico of this year, but it did not sound like hype. Now there is ankr but I do not think that the market will go well in this situation.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
Investors get a unique opportunity to choose where they can choose the best option, taking into account their risks and gain profits, which will be no worse than those of professional traders. This is the most important advantage of the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Probably the best thing what you can do if you are interested in buying ICO is wait until the token is listed on some exchange and after bounty hunters dump the coin -> then buy. Smiley
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 08, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
Look at ICOBench site, here you will find top rated upcomibg ICOs. One of the best current ICO is Sidera (in my signature) - revoutionary way of storing crypto! The most important thing in crypto is the safety. So check Sodera website and learn more about the technology.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Actually the market of crypto currency is very much volatile and it is difficult to identify a project as good or bad at the ICO stage. If you want to make a safe and reliable investment then you can go for reputed and reliable coin like bitcoin, ethereum etc.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
Research more and decide by yourself and ask for suggestion from other members here but don't fully rely on their suggestions. There are more scam ICOs than legit so you've got to be very careful in selecting for investment. Good luck.

Yes, it's true, if only asking for advice is a stupid act without further research in depth about the ICO project. it's the same as giving money to robbers. Low risk choices are the best for investors.
Activity: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
This is really difficult in the market to identify the potentiality of a new project. Most of the ICO are fraud in the recent times and it takes a long time to see profit from them. It is good to invest in a safe coin like bitcoin and to ensure the security of the investment also.
Activity: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Try checking out NeuronChain. They're pretty new but for me, I can see great potential on this project. You can visit their website here: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 02:53:56 AM
I thought that the IAGON project had a lot of potential, cloud computing platform that allows for computer power sharing. However, it's doing quite poorly in this mrket (even though it did reach its minimum cap). I think if IAGON had been released last year, then it would have seen its hard cap reached very quickly. Things have changed..... A lot!
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
i been out in crypto for a while and now that im back
im looking for incoming or ongoing ICO that have lot of potential
im planning to invest and join bounty program
hope i can discover something today  Grin
I'm also looking for, and doing a lot of analysis about ICOs that have good potential in the future.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 05, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Yes there are some ICO project that having potential, but of course you should have to do a research for sure you will find out. Join in bounty campaign is a good idea, looking for bounty you may check the current campaign that I've joined.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 05, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Well, the first thing I will tell you, is that while you were away, the entire ICO market has gone to crap.

Overall, the entire crypto market has been crashing or in bearish sentiments.
This has really affected the ICO space and has literally changed it from how it was just 6  months ago.
I can say with confidence, that the days of flipping an ico for a quick gain is no longer possible.
Even the huge icos with tons of hype and a great team have struggled.
So of course, the mediocre or terrbile ones (which is like 90% of them) stand no chance.

Until the market goes into a full on bull run again, I would avoid investing in ICOs.

Or, until the ICOs themselvs start adapting to the new market conditions.
This means smaller soft and hardcaps, working beta products instead of just a whitpepaper, and traditional investors from VCs or investment firms supplementing the normal investors.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
September 05, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
I think IO with a very good potential in the future is Mycryptobank, Ico has the potential to have strong business ideas and use the EOS platform that has sophisticated and fast technology in transactions. I think this ICO will be very successful and have selling well .
what are made you thinking mycryptobank have potential in future, do you have some proof for your statement about it
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
September 05, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

There are so many incoming and outgoing ICOs projects out there in the cryptocurrency blockchain sphere that are very much reliable, one of them is the EOS blockchain projects. You can buy EOS tokens from any of the available exchanges and hold long.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
check out skynet. read the white paper and look at the team, make your own decision. but they have one of the most ambitious visions in crypto, if not the most
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
There is a lot of information about ICO in the thread bounty, you can visit it!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
All you have to do is study carefully and carefully so that you can find a large potential ICO.
Activity: 96
September 05, 2018, 01:33:19 PM
Eloncity This project is really promising. It is a great future ahead and it will bring in profits for investors. I like this idea and this project with a great team introducing detailed roadmap for the whole project has been receiving the attention of many people. details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 05, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
Try to look for MB8Coin, the ICO is currently going and this project have a big potential in the market. In addition to this, you can also study ProFish ICO, I’m not sure if the ICO already started but this project is a sure profit since this coin is already listed in Mercantox exchange.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
I think IO with a very good potential in the future is Mycryptobank, Ico has the potential to have strong business ideas and use the EOS platform that has sophisticated and fast technology in transactions. I think this ICO will be very successful and have selling well .
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
September 05, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
as has been mentioned, at the very least thorougly research any ICOs mentioned, but there's always lots of potential ICOs out there, just need to find them. The majority of projects fail, including many good ones! I made a thread here about analysing ICOs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/analysing-icos-applies-to-crypto-investment-in-general-3760625 it has some tips Grin
Pages:
Jump to: