Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for ICO with lot of potential - page 6. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Research more and decide by yourself and ask for suggestion from other members here but don't fully rely on their suggestions. There are more scam ICOs than legit so you've got to be very careful in selecting for investment. Good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
I think there are many good ICO's out there and if you are looking for an ICO, just do some research and check for an ICO with high ratings. Check also for the whitepaper, team members  of the ICO and the bounty manager handling the ICO project. I would suggest you try the Humancoin ICO which I am actively participating since I am seeing it as one of the good potential ICO for investment.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
In my opinion, you should Invest in ICO

Right now the Best ICO to invest is INCODIUM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

To know more visit: https://incodium.io/
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
If I can give you an advice, I would tell you to invest in a cheap established coin instead of ICO right now.
The ICO business seems to be very down at this kind of market and look like its not very profitable investing in ICO anymore, investors now need the coin with real using, not just a random token or POS or masternode coin anymore. So try to look for a good/potential established coin and your investment will be less risk .
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
I recently came across Nano health care tokens.

They have a unique 3 tier token architecture where they reward users for

1. Personally verifying their health activity using a Googe fit or other fitness devices, we do this by counting the calories you have burnt and rewarded you based on the same
   with wawa tokens.

2.If you do a group exercise like a marathon, or football match which can be verified by the community we reward you with Warma tokens

3. When you get your health verified medically you can convert the Wawa and Warma Tokens into NHCT tokens

Check out the details in their whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GAqoyOxEKgz8CbXUNw7g0HTh95VpvLh7/view

Activity: 128
September 05, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
You can go across https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 (new altcoins announcements board) to find. All new ICOs will be posted there too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 06:31:42 AM
i been out in crypto for a while and now that im back
im looking for incoming or ongoing ICO that have lot of potential
im planning to invest and join bounty program
hope i can discover something today  Grin

You can if you really want to find it. You should try to look in everything about that ICO that would give you a lot of profit someday.
Activity: 137
September 05, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
i been out in crypto for a while and now that im back
im looking for incoming or ongoing ICO that have lot of potential
im planning to invest and join bounty program
hope i can discover something today  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: