Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for next 100x coins - page 2. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 102
December 26, 2021, 01:54:29 PM
its hard to find another 100x coins, almost altcoin already soar extremely and i am doubt if invetors courage to invest in new project which is still developt their MVP. bitcoin or major coin be best option to get profit now , and they prefer trade safely rather than speculate which is could make their money gone if wrong picking coin.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
December 24, 2021, 03:58:04 PM
I think it is very difficult to determine which coin can increase next 100x, but from the analysis I have done polygon(MATIC) and Solana have a greater chance of being able to increase higher in the future, but I don't think if the two This coin can increase 100x in 2022. matic and solana still need time and process to develop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 23, 2021, 07:17:05 PM
I currently hold quite a few coins which I think will 100x.
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

Let me know any other suggestions Smiley Ty
NFTD!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
December 19, 2021, 07:26:38 PM
metaverse or nft game tokens have great potential 100x

I think these coins are good for hold

Shiba
Dogecoin
Dash
MP3

Forget it, if you assume that Shiba and Dogecoin will give 100x value in year's to come. That's a mission impossible. I don't see both coins (Shiba and Dogecoin) even giving x10 value. The accumulated tokens held by individuals is what scares me the most. How could an individual accumulate millions of tokens of Shiba in his or her portfolio? Imagine when he dumps it.
Shiba and Dogecoin are only being hyped. Nothing special about the two
just leave him with the shit/meme coin that he believes in because one day he will cry and regret terribly Cheesy

Memecoin is not a high value asset that is suitable to be held in the long term, but for the short term it is very suitable, just wait for the latest tweet from Elon then immediately sell the memecoin you bought lol
December 19, 2021, 02:49:52 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

OneTo11
Activity: 42
December 19, 2021, 12:42:48 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

MONO The Monopolist is top 5 MEXC gainer
I think this is the most promising game of 2022
Monopoly forever
December 19, 2021, 10:58:53 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

You forgot to mention AQR
Activity: 322
December 19, 2021, 08:21:57 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

CHIM is a nice one
Activity: 66
December 19, 2021, 07:10:46 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

GENE
SOL
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 12, 2021, 01:56:11 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

you will never get the highest... make sure you keep a clear mind investing. and if ypu have 5x or 10x its better to take a bit out and let it calm. We don't know how much of those prices are real value and how much is thin, hot air.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
December 12, 2021, 05:08:33 AM

Shiba
Dogecoin
Dash
MP3

Forget it, if you assume that Shiba and Dogecoin will give 100x value in year's to come. That's a mission impossible. I don't see both coins (Shiba and Dogecoin) even giving x10 value. The accumulated tokens held by individuals is what scares me the most. How could an individual accumulate millions of tokens of Shiba in his or her portfolio? Imagine when he dumps it.
I think doge and shib had made good increase this year right? why against those meme coin? haven't you made a good investments on that coins so you are bitter towards them?

lol move on and find other coins that may increase with your investments .
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2021, 04:09:01 AM

Shiba
Dogecoin
Dash
MP3

the post you quoted are posted Last April even before Shiba Inu and Dogecoin hyped meaning if my memory serves me correct Shib increased huge amount same as dogecoin between the time so still he posted this rightfully considering that those coins are now dumping already.
being manipulated or not still OP is asking about which coin can give Him x100 though i'm afraid that Shib and Doge did not reached that x100 in the duration of time?please correct me if Im wrong.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 12, 2021, 03:36:24 AM

Shiba
Dogecoin
Dash
MP3

Activity: 23
December 11, 2021, 02:26:37 PM
How many times you lost your money investing in dubious projects? This time I suggest you to take a closer look at a really worthy project Sin City. It’s not just a play-to-earn game, it’s an entire Metaverse that invests in other up-and-coming projects. This time you can be sure 
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 01, 2021, 01:39:55 PM
I haven't changed my mind, I'm still convinced that it's pointless and stupid to make predictions about the future direction of the market. You know what to do with your "analytical skills". No one can predict the ATH (only random guesses), and predictions from all sorts of fund heads and cool analysts are garbage, a monkey flipping a coin will come out a better analyst.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
December 01, 2021, 11:16:27 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

ADA and Matic have a big potential in my opinion.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
December 01, 2021, 09:47:37 AM
Currently I focus on investing coins that already have a strong reputation and are part of the DEX, some of these coins are Banana Finance, Pancakeswap and Polygon. I'm sure when the market has recovered and skyrocketed, Polygon will rise to 100x so I will continue to buy Polygon for long term investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 01, 2021, 09:40:19 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

I will select all first Three because they all have potential to grow in future. Their usecase is very high and some strong partnership can push their token to 10x in mkd term and 100 in long term.
I am not fimilar with Divi coin. Among 4 coins  ADA is very strong for future gain.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2021, 03:18:15 AM
I would say Klaytn: $Klay….price is right, total supply is reasonable, and as Metaverse creates a funneling effect of casual users into new spaces i think it has some opportunity for growth. But for x100 i think it will be such a long road for this coin.
Even how good the project shows in the beginning yet the long term or the road map must be the basis, there are tons of project had been around in the past until now, more even getting Max Capitalization but in the end of the matter ending up being scammed.
i don't need to name each but there are several in my years here that i even become one of the victims.
so looking for 100x coin is a shitty idea and a greedy point that will bring you as loser .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 30, 2021, 03:09:20 AM
To get a big profit of up to 100x I invest some cheap coins or tokens, for example Goma finance, currently there are 7 zeros behind the comma, when the market improves I'm sure to eliminate 2 zeros very easily so we can get big profits. Of course, not all low-priced coins have the potential to skyrocket, always be vigilant and investigate the projects we buy.
Pages:
Jump to: