Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for next 100x coins - page 7. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
May 08, 2021, 03:09:02 AM
Mochiswap. $3 million market capitalization.

It's like Pancakeswap but for the Harmony chain. Has an active community on telegram.

I think a lot of coins under $10 million market cap have a chance to do a 10x or 100x if the bullrun continues.

Who knows?  Tongue
currently, mochiswap prices are quite cheap, less than $ 0.2 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mochiswap/markets/

but I also don't know whether the price can go up because this swap platform is not yet well known, even the APR offered is relatively small compared to other swap platforms like pancake.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
May 08, 2021, 01:03:09 AM
100x coins was hard to find in market now , if we want to found it maybe research hardly could help us. only 1 gem could find from 10k projects, and i am doubt we could hold this coin till target hit because so many drama that happen in market which is could give pressure to our mental and psychology.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
May 07, 2021, 10:37:08 PM
Assuming 100x profit in a such coin is good idea bro. But what if it fails? Because you know sometimes there are some factors that always keep the market down and sometimes make the coin become worst after the good performance.. So we need to be aware on that cases. Because to be honest for me that kind of goal is very skeptical which you should have stop loss in order to prevent massive decline in the future just in case.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
May 07, 2021, 09:55:35 PM
100x coin? I had before, like BNB, Doge,etc...but i just had got a little profit from it and sell it. So i dont see what is the significance of looking for next 100x coins, you cant hold it till it pump 100x, it is meaningless.

You might be more on short term trading, you just mentioned those coins which really hypes up and bring

a very huge profits, we don't know if after some years a new coins will show up with the same pattern, there

are investors who believes in luck and they keep seeking for potential projects to invest their money, if you have

good savings you can spare some to project that you think will bring you this kind of fate.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 07, 2021, 09:54:41 PM
Mochiswap. $3 million market capitalization.

It's like Pancakeswap but for the Harmony chain. Has an active community on telegram.

I think a lot of coins under $10 million market cap have a chance to do a 10x or 100x if the bullrun continues.

Who knows?  Tongue
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
The day to rise has come.
May 07, 2021, 08:06:03 PM
For me it's coins with solid team & best community.
Not just some Pump & Dump ones,
So still betting hard on

DIVI
ADA
XRP
VRA

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 07, 2021, 07:57:18 PM
Try to take a look at Callisto Network, its already listed on Bitfinex and Hitbtc, the community keeps more solid at this moment.
The price at the moment quietly low and for long term 100x maybe possible.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CallistoSupport

Do your own research before got an entry.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
May 07, 2021, 06:42:18 PM
I currently hold quite a few coins which I think will 100x.
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

Let me know any other suggestions Smiley Ty
I just to let you know that you are choosing the unfortunate coins in the market and aiming for 100x is hopeless. Because the truth is that, you can never find coins that could give you that this time since we are already in the ATH. Maybe you could find them during the bear season and then wait for the Bullrun but for now, you will just be going to fail to look at them.

I suggest to stop chasing coins that could give you such a thing but rather choosing coins that could really give you a sustainable market gain, not just only during the hype.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
May 07, 2021, 06:06:40 PM
Now an exchange like pancakeswap has become popular on the BSC network, the ApeSwap Finance project made x10 in a couple of weeks. At the moment I am watching for BSC Station and Fishswap.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 07, 2021, 04:55:46 AM
100x coin? I had before, like BNB, Doge,etc...but i just had got a little profit from it and sell it. So i dont see what is the significance of looking for next 100x coins, you cant hold it till it pump 100x, it is meaningless.
What ? you Had before but you got a little profit? i thought it is x100 then why Small profit have you got?

I never believe in trusting those claiming to be x100 coin because that is a greedy attitude and i don't wanna fall from that, it is the reason why many people here in crypto gone long time ago because of expecting that much but getting losses instead.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
May 07, 2021, 03:55:34 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
May 05, 2021, 03:18:03 PM
Guys new coin won't be pumped. I guess it is going to be dot or trx. Trx will definitely see it's new ATH as Justin is very active these days as he know that he will lose a lot of marketcap if eth keep going up and trx is not moved.
My next preference is dot and it is very possible that dot goes to $150 in next few weeks.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
May 04, 2021, 07:00:44 AM
Time in this market I noticed almost every transparent project clearly has a x100 chance, the problem is we have the patience to wait for it x100, I just see people like to make a profit quickly and this is very dangerous. Personally, I've received x100 data many times and most of it takes 2-3 years for it to reach its goal, but if you incorporate trends and many other problems then I think the chance will be created by us.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
May 04, 2021, 05:36:24 AM
Check Sovryn, the starting price if I'm not mistaken was around 9000 satoshis, and currently, the price has reached 120000 satoshi, and it's still growing today. for coins reaching up to 100x, I think it is very difficult to find at this time. however, if the coin has a very high potential, you can see what I am mentioning, or BNB.

that's huge and for those early buyers who manage to buy @ 2500 sat they are now enjoying that huge amount of profits.

plus Sovryn offer this kind of stake "SOV Offering 300-500% APY", with how the value rises that much and you still staking your coins.

There are still gems out there try to go deeper and follow each developments of your chosen project to support. taking up to X100 folds

is for real.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 04, 2021, 05:36:14 AM
Many new projects are being added in the crypto market although the quality of these is good it needs to be researched properly. There are many projects that are scams the first 10 of the next 100x coins are better as a currency alternative method. These are pumping a lot in the market after bitcoin ethereum BNB can invest in these currencies.
I agree. Many of these projects are by-products of hype. I've seen a lot of people cry and complain after the hype train has subsided in the past.

Your money is safe in projects with real utility. This is where STAKENET XSN stands out. It has an amazing team working hard since 2018. It's aim is to make each of your transactions fast, efficient, scalable and virtually fee-less over their Lightning Network.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 04, 2021, 05:29:58 AM
I currently hold quite a few coins which I think will 100x.
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

Let me know any other suggestions Smiley Ty
100x? meaning XRP will become 100$ or more expressing from what is the value now? and curiosity question , by this expectation How long will you able to manage Holding ? I mean how long will you expect this to come? surely not overnight right?

But be aware that The higher you expect is the lowest you might get so be ready with the fall.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 04, 2021, 04:58:37 AM
you may want to look at lever $LEV, it has a great product and massive potential
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 04, 2021, 02:40:29 AM
With the market rising this much, it is very difficult for a coin to multiply the value of a particular and known coin from now on. In my opinion, such things are no longer possible.

Exactly, it is impossible to predict which coin will increase more than 100x coins, everything we have to patiently in the market because based on the performance by the coin we might expect surge, how much we don't know but for everything we have to prepare.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 04, 2021, 03:18:38 AM
Many new projects are being added in the crypto market although the quality of these is good it needs to be researched properly. There are many projects that are scams the first 10 of the next 100x coins are better as a currency alternative method. These are pumping a lot in the market after bitcoin ethereum BNB can invest in these currencies.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
May 04, 2021, 03:15:33 AM
Check Sovryn, the starting price if I'm not mistaken was around 9000 satoshis, and currently, the price has reached 120000 satoshi, and it's still growing today. for coins reaching up to 100x, I think it is very difficult to find at this time. however, if the coin has a very high potential, you can see what I am mentioning, or BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: