Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for next 100x coins - page 3. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
November 30, 2021, 01:50:38 AM
I would say Klaytn: $Klay….price is right, total supply is reasonable, and as Metaverse creates a funneling effect of casual users into new spaces i think it has some opportunity for growth. But for x100 i think it will be such a long road for this coin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 29, 2021, 06:39:16 PM
I currently hold quite a few coins which I think will 100x.
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

Let me know any other suggestions Smiley Ty
OneTo11 IDO in the middle of December
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 29, 2021, 02:31:01 PM
Recently I stumble across Micro Pets project, it is an nft meme project but really different from the shiba inu and dogecoin type of meme, I don't usually invest in meme projects but I find this one interesting enough to put little funds on it,
One of the cool things I like about the project is the nft can be staked to earn more $PET tokens for you, depending in the rarity of your pet the apy can be a very high, different rare pet with different apy to stake and get crazy returns, love the idea and I hope the dev team can keep it up.
Activity: 38
November 29, 2021, 02:20:26 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

AQR
Activity: 42
November 28, 2021, 01:16:23 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

GENE Genopets powered by Solana
Activity: 266
November 26, 2021, 06:43:42 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

DDN is simply amazing!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
November 25, 2021, 10:06:52 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

ACK Acknoledger
Check it out before the hype comes
We're early
never trust this shill poster guys, their shitproject without budget is spamming this forum to lure and take victims .

never buy that ACK or else you will be at losses forever .

How can i suggest those at all, as they already have over price and its ridiculous to think, those could even corss x100 time from their current position? Lol.  can't recommended for you. Bnb, sol, matic could be better for safe investment. Although I can't think what should i suggest cause its so hard to predict. Btw Axie Infinity (AXS), PancakeSwap (CAKE), Sushi could perform well in the long run.
yes , they are already pumped .
Activity: 709
Chainjoes.com
November 25, 2021, 07:39:04 PM
How can i suggest those at all, as they already have over price and its ridiculous to think, those could even corss x100 time from their current position? Lol.  can't recommended for you. Bnb, sol, matic could be better for safe investment. Although I can't think what should i suggest cause its so hard to predict. Btw Axie Infinity (AXS), PancakeSwap (CAKE), Sushi could perform well in the long run.
November 25, 2021, 04:13:09 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

ACK Acknoledger
Check it out before the hype comes
We're early
November 23, 2021, 03:26:23 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

XET
Xfinite aims to create a new way for creators and fans to have a richer online experience and more financially rewarding relationships.
Engage and interact with content to get rewarded with XET tokens and redeem them for products from hundreds of rewards partners.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2021, 04:21:40 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

MONSTA is the first ever NFT project launched in space
MonstaPartyNFT are SOLD OUT
MonstaPartyNFTs are the perfect addition to your portfolio
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 14, 2021, 03:47:16 PM
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

Activity: 921
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 14, 2021, 01:24:11 PM
It is very difficult to find and determine the coins that will grow next 100x, because everything happens not instantaneously, it takes a long time and process, you should find and choose coins that can give you a big return because I think it is very realistic, for example like ethereum, binance , solana, dot, and ADA are altcoins that have great potential to be higher in the future, of course, they are very good for you to recommend as long-term investments that can give you big profits in the future.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
November 14, 2021, 12:05:54 PM
I suggest spreading our money to buy a lot of new coins which are still cheap, maybe this sounds like gambling but I have been able to make a big profit from the initial capital of $ 275 to more than $ 1500 in 3 months, the best way is to buy new listed coins with an amount between $ 10 up to $15 and wait for big profit then sell.

Not an easy task but possible, at first better to follow your prospect asset, check if the team is very active.

It's important not just to buy after the listing but to make sure you are aware with what the developers are

planning, you can earn good amount of money when you pick the right team. There are project that increase

in unexpected manner. Bare in mind, if you failed it's not good to regret but moving forward and try not to

repeat the same mistake is very important..
Activity: 74
November 14, 2021, 11:57:21 AM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

I'm particularly bullish on PAYB. The amazing development team is going to launch their cross-chain DEX using bridge modules, the NFT marketplace, high APR farms, etc by the end of 2021. The community is super active and fun to be with.
Activity: 322
November 13, 2021, 05:38:29 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

DOT
SOL
APEF - IDO 19th of November
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 11, 2021, 04:34:44 PM
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. Competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj,
but with more potential to 50x. Market cap is only 31M

Active CEO with video updates, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with mobile app releasing December 2nd. Check it out!

Activity: 411
Merit: 10
November 11, 2021, 01:58:35 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

I suggest to stop chasing coins that can give you such a thing but instead opt for coins that can actually give you a sustainable market advantage, not just during the hype.

I just wanted to let you know that you picked a coin that is not profitable in the market and targeting 100x is hopeless. Because the truth is, you'll never be able to find a coin that can give you this time because we're already on ATH. Maybe you can find it during bear season and then wait for the Bullrun but for now, you're just going to miss seeing it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
November 11, 2021, 01:19:34 PM
Some of these include:

HBAR
XRP
ADA
DIVI

Everyone is looking for coins that can be worth 100x more. But this is very hard to find. Because many cryptocurrencies are very valuable compared to the prices of a few months ago. the best work to do, perhaps turn to those that have not yet been assessed, but are in good shape as a volume and project.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 11, 2021, 06:05:44 AM
Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think BlockX is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.
and i still dont understand why you are shilling with that Shitcoin also? BlockX? what kind of Shit was that? it is not underestimated instead instead that is something that does not need to estimate because it has no value at all lol.
Have you heard of Foho?  This is a new word in the world of real estate.  I'm talking about the possibility of co-ownership and more.  This is really very cool

real estate in terms of crypto project? can you share something about that project? i am looking for something that can be related to real estate .
Pages:
Jump to: