Pages:
Author

Topic: Looks like master-P got me too who the hell can i trust here???????? - page 4. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
But what happens now?

For example, i've some tread in wich i ask for loan and i offer Jewels or Gold as collateral (simply because i pay this gold over 1700$ and i woud'nt sell it for having loss) . But if we can't trust in ledendary escrow on BTC talk, there is any other way to ensure lender and borrower?

I think, the only way, is to use 2 escrow for a simple transaction. It could be simply, for example by using 2F. First escrow has the password, second escrow has the 2F.

The rank doesn't mean anything when the buy/sell of forum accounts is allowed, like it was happened this time when the original creatore of master-P sold his account to another one (that have continued to act as escrow).

So Master-P sold his account to another user? And this user continue to act as escrow? Little ponzi i suppose....
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
But what happens now?

For example, i've some tread in wich i ask for loan and i offer Jewels or Gold as collateral (simply because i pay this gold over 1700$ and i woud'nt sell it for having loss) . But if we can't trust in ledendary escrow on BTC talk, there is any other way to ensure lender and borrower?

I think, the only way, is to use 2 escrow for a simple transaction. It could be simply, for example by using 2F. First escrow has the password, second escrow has the 2F.

The rank doesn't mean anything when the buy/sell of forum accounts is allowed, like it was happened this time when the original creatore of master-P sold his account to another one (that have continued to act as escrow).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
But what happens now?

legendary
#Free market
You can't trust anyone... only yourself  Grin.

What an useful advice, thanks to you all scams will be gone now.

Of course the scammer will never go, that's obvious.

but if you think for 5 second, my sentence was correct ... you can't trust anyone.

When an escrow sold his account and his 'digital identity) (pgp and bitcoin private key) then it will be hard to trust someone on internet.

Then we might aswell stop using bitcoins if we can't trust anyone, what's the point?

I'm using bitcoin on other place, the point is that in this forum there are lot of scammer(s). Of course there are some users here that I've met in real life , so I trust them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

but if you think for 5 second, my sentence was correct ... you can't trust anyone.

When an escrow sold his account and his 'digital identity) (pgp and bitcoin private key) then it will be hard to trust someone on internet.

Then we might aswell stop using bitcoins if we can't trust anyone, what's the point?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
But men are so full of greed today, they'll sell anything for a little piece of money.
Little Richard

We lied to each other so much
That in nothing we trust
legendary
#Free market

Activity: 490

legendary
#Free market
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Can somebody estimate how much is the total amount of money scammed by master-P?
Things are getting worse and worse, many scams have been lately, trust nobody Sad
Ask him yourself, he is on this thread trying to get everybody their coins back apparently Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13386984
But many are not believing it is really him. You decide
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Quoting to make sure the message is received.

Master-P, I am giving you until January 1st to return the entirety of the held coins. If they are not returned I will publicly release your dox at my earliest convenience any time on or after the 1st.

Quoted. Would be a good thing to do mate. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Quoting to make sure the message is received.

Master-P, I am giving you until January 1st to return the entirety of the held coins. If they are not returned I will publicly release your dox at my earliest convenience any time on or after the 1st.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
Can somebody estimate how much is the total amount of money scammed by master-P?
Things are getting worse and worse, many scams have been lately, trust nobody Sad
He is probably enjoying himself on a beach in south africa or carribean or maybe australia god knows.

with 10 or 20 BTC? he might enjoy it for a couple of days. then seeing how easy it was he'll be back to run another long con
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
He is probably enjoying himself on a beach in south africa or carribean or maybe australia god knows.
golapani can you fucking read?

That negative trusts was given today and yesterday, when yahoo traded him he still had perfect clean trusts.
Well missed that detail .anyways it is sad.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
It is getting harder and harder to trust anyone here. I myself could have fallen victim to Master-p as I would have trusted him for smaller amounts like yourself. Unfortunately the way his account was sold would be impossible to have known about  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
golapani can you fucking read?

That negative trusts was given today and yesterday, when yahoo traded him he still had perfect clean trusts.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I''m sorry for your loss. TECSHARE is selling his dox, and you might be able to use that as leverage to get your BTC back.

If you take a look at the 2nd half of this post, you will see that master-p most likely did not sell his account.

An an FYI, it is very helpful to actually post any addresses and/or txid's when creating these kinds of threads (even if you also post pictures of PM conversations), so they can be searched for.

For refrence: the txid in the screenshot in the OP is b0833df15299853f26baac9d33aa2b466e165a99df3f772db6dfba6d5605e7b0
Activity: 588
If you want my opinion, don't trust anyone who has multiple accounts and remains anonymous (like Quickseller)

I have only the one account and my RL identity is known.  If I scam anyone, I could easily be sued.

Words of Wisdom from Vod himself. It is completely foolish to trust people with all your money without knowing your identity. There are people who are legitimately interested in the bitcoin community and Master-P wasn't one of those individuals.
Pages:
Jump to: