Pages:
Author

Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract - page 6. (Read 6250 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
That is not a requirement of any contract you've made. 

It is the requirement of the contract we concluded that you will prove with evidence (you can't prove with an opinion) and I can prove it with screenshots.

I'll show you a contract that defines a state. 

Delaware's state charter:
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/de01.asp

You are proving the existence of Delaware state with Delaware state charter? This is called circular logic or circular argument; like ''god exists because bible says so'' - this isan  invalid argument.

You understand you cannot claim invalid arguments to be an evidence for the existence of states. such arguments rather prove your stupidity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Where, when and with evidence did you demonstrate it? I looked through the whole thread and did not find the evidence. BTW, the contract was for proving the existence of ''states'' and ''citizens''

LOL.  Changing the contract now, huh.  Check the quote in the OP.  Now I don't even need to prove I'm a citizen.  Then I am done, just pay.  

Here is my entire proof:
"It is common knowledge that there exist states and citizens."  -Viceroy

"You are a pussy, aren't you?" - Loozik

Gamblers and scammers often get mad at me when I take their money, I'm waiting for yours based upon your promise.  

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

As we can all see this brand new address is lacking the 100 btc you promised.
just gonna take this bottom spot so I can top post the thread again....
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Excellent, no I want Viceroy to demonstrate unedited photograph of a state

What evidence you have the photo I post is edited?

Please, prove the photo was edited. Otherwise I proved in your own terms that Unicorns indeed exist.
Where, when and with evidence did you demonstrate it? I looked through the whole thread and did not find the evidence. BTW, the contract was for proving the existence of ''states'' and ''citizens''

LOL.  Changing the contract now, huh.  Check the quote in the OP.  Now I don't even need to prove I'm a citizen.  Then I am done, just pay.  

Here is my entire proof:

Gamblers and scammers often get mad at me when I take their money, I'm waiting for yours based upon your promise.  

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

I do not need to, that was not part of your original contract.  Now pay up.

You do not need to present the evidence that back your claim that states and citizens exist?

You want me to pay you BTC 100, without any evidence submitted by you? Are you mad?

Show me any evidence, e.g. UNEDITED photograph of a state.

That is not a requirement of any contract you've made.  But in order to expedite my payment I'll do you one better.  I'll show you a contract that defines a state.  I guess you could try to argue with all the scholars that accept this document as proof, but I have demonstrated that citizens and states exist in my proof above already.  You are just trying to get out of a contract you made at this point. 

Delaware's state charter:
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/de01.asp

You do not need to present the evidence that back your claim that states and citizens exist?

You want me to pay you BTC 100, without any evidence submitted by you? Are you mad?

Show me any evidence, e.g. UNEDITED photograph of a state.

Here is my entire proof:

1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

Excellent, now show me the evidence that states exists by posting here an UNEDITED picture of just ONE state.

Here is my entire proof:

Pay the bet or confess you never intended to honour your promise.

The mere existence of a photo do not prove the mere existence of a concept. It is more complex than that...

OMG DUDE, Thank you so much for this.  It's almost like there is intelligent life in these forums after-all.

What a relief!

The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

Now pay up and stop trying to act like you are right.

Now, show the fucking evidence. Let me suggest that you post an unedited photograph of a state as an evidence of existence of a state.

You are obviously just trying to get out of a contract you made.  You are a scammer aren't you?

You are obviously trying to earn the money without the evidence. You are a pussy, aren't you?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
And I performed my burden.  If you want proof of that go ask JohnK.

Sending a picture of a passport does not prove anything.
I can send you pictures of hundreds of real passports, I have but one identity.

So was it (A) or (B) ?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
It was not an argument. I kindly asked the pussy to show a photo of a state, because I never seen one. If he claimed unicorns existed, I would also want him to post a picture of a unicorn.

Look, let me give you an advice. Pay the bet or confess you never intended to honour your promise. Your circular logic is not going to change the FACT that a state exist in the same way that a language exist. No one can take photos of English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin or even Esperanto language. What people can do is to create graphic signs on pieces of paper (or stone, or computers, or trees, etc) to represent what cannot be captured with a single shot of my mobile phone camera.

By the way:

The mere existence of a photo do not prove the mere existence of a concept. It is more complex than that...
That was not a requirement of your contract.  The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

Hey OP, was it (A) or was it (B) you said ? I can't recall.
Burden of proof is on you.

And I performed my burden.  If you want proof of that go ask JohnK.
Can you post an unedited photograph of a state?

Again, you are being obtuse and just trying to avoid paying on the contract YOU MADE.  It is common knowledge that states exist and that they can be represented on maps which are considered factual representations of land and sea.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
That was not a requirement of your contract.  The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

Hey OP, was it (A) or was it (B) you said ? I can't recall.
Burden of proof is on you.
Pages:
Jump to: