Pages:
Author

Topic: Lordmancer II - an MMORPG where you can earn crypto - page 2. (Read 2158 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
Is there any plans to implement some new quests in the next upcoming patch as it is starting to get a little bit boring in this game to be completing the same quests over and over again. It was nice to see the Undead race introduced into the game, as it would surely be fun to play against a player who would be using this new race in PvP mode.

Give them a chance, they're adding new things. I don't have much time to play but I keep the game updated and sometimes go in to claim free chests. Almost every week there are patch notes on startup telling me how much they've added, so I think that in time they will make the experience much better. I have to agree though that the game basically comes down to logging in every day to do the same daily quests.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Is there any plans to implement some new quests in the next upcoming patch as it is starting to get a little bit boring in this game to be completing the same quests over and over again. It was nice to see the Undead race introduced into the game, as it would surely be fun to play against a player who would be using this new race in PvP mode.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Last week I posted about my first impression about the game before even downloading it, it is indeed legitimate as I have seen it on the play store, I downloaded it and playes throughout the tutorial, and here is my HONEST review about the game:

1.) Graphics 7.5/10 - The graphics are decent enough but it needs improvement, the game just recently launched and from what I am seeing is the potential that they could show once they made some improvements with the game.

2.) Gameplay 7/10 - The gameplay is decent as well but I think that there could be a much better fighting system than what they have right now, and on the other side this is not a problem for me at all since I enjoyed playing the game and going through places, the game reminded me of Diablo and I think that the game will blow up soon if they put on some major improvements with the game.

Overall would be 8/10 for Lordmancer and I will definitely continue playing!

the game is definitely worth playing!
unity engine allows to create some really neat graphics and the game delivers!
details, landscape, units- eye candy , I really like the graphics
but I will choose gameplay over graphics any time and Lordmancer is what I've been looking for as a fan of King's Bounty and Heroes of Might and Magic series
I simply love the franchise and was looking for something similar to play on my mobile
there is a version 2.0 coming soon , hope the new necro armies won't be an imbalanced something ruining the gameplay for those who do not have crystals,though
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Last week I posted about my first impression about the game before even downloading it, it is indeed legitimate as I have seen it on the play store, I downloaded it and playes throughout the tutorial, and here is my HONEST review about the game:

1.) Graphics 7.5/10 - The graphics are decent enough but it needs improvement, the game just recently launched and from what I am seeing is the potential that they could show once they made some improvements with the game.

2.) Gameplay 7/10 - The gameplay is decent as well but I think that there could be a much better fighting system than what they have right now, and on the other side this is not a problem for me at all since I enjoyed playing the game and going through places, the game reminded me of Diablo and I think that the game will blow up soon if they put on some major improvements with the game.

Overall would be 8/10 for Lordmancer and I will definitely continue playing!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Wow I'm really impressed this game actually looks like "King's Bounty" old game and I love it. I understand how gameplay works but how can I earn crypto? some special events or pvp? I hope it's not a mining.

It is not a mining, it is an open market. You can sell rare items on the market to other players.
I liked kings bounty a lot! How you earn those rare items? And how other players buy it? Can we earn money in the game and than buy something or we need to invest our own money in the game? Thanks in advance on answers my friends Smiley

You can loot or craft items. The game is free to play, but you can pay to use some nice paid options.

Thanks! I will give it a try, sounds like a nice game. If I need any help I will come back here, do you have any other advice before I download and start playing? I can download this emulator if the game runs better like that, I saw the comment from veleten above.

You might either consider to use other emulator as well like noxplayer, so you havr 2 options when you cant use bluuetacks on their game. And for game advice you should check on their guide that they already posted on their youtube link to get more guide about how to play this game. Everything is really easy when you have some guide, just follow the path and everything is good to go
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow I'm really impressed this game actually looks like "King's Bounty" old game and I love it. I understand how gameplay works but how can I earn crypto? some special events or pvp? I hope it's not a mining.

It is not a mining, it is an open market. You can sell rare items on the market to other players.
I liked kings bounty a lot! How you earn those rare items? And how other players buy it? Can we earn money in the game and than buy something or we need to invest our own money in the game? Thanks in advance on answers my friends Smiley

You can loot or craft items. The game is free to play, but you can pay to use some nice paid options.

Thanks! I will give it a try, sounds like a nice game. If I need any help I will come back here, do you have any other advice before I download and start playing? I can download this emulator if the game runs better like that, I saw the comment from veleten above.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

Sorry for my question, is it possible no launch your game at android emulator? A lot of games do not support this function.

yes you can use Blue stacks
you can install it from their official site here: https://www.bluestacks.com/
just follow the setup instructions and when finished tick "use beta graphics acceleration" option or whatever it is called or the game won't run
register your gmail to access google store and install lordmancer II as usual
the game runs smoothly and you do not fat finger units or dialogue options as I do on my phone ,so running on an emulator is sometimes a better option
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
It is great to see the developers of this game trying to balance the players turn in battle mode, as I felt the player who have the privilege of getting the first turn to move all his units will have a big advantage against his opponent in PvP mode. If a player unit starting in the first turn was able to hit his opponent units with a lucky strike which would greatly increase the damage, the opponent who started in the next turn would usually find it very hard to turn the table around.

Sorry for my question, is it possible no launch your game at android emulator? A lot of games do not support this function.

Yes, you can play. I know someone uses Blue Stacks.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Grinding along the way would be much better rather than rushing yourself too fast on leveling.Level would really be useless if items and spells
arent really that good. Even if you are on level 50+ and if someone lower level than yours with better gears or enhancement then you would really be
easily beaten up. On each MMROPG i do play, this is my casual way of making myself tough is the first priority.
The hero levels and equipment in this game are both important elements, as it would requires the player to gain certain level before they could equip the high level gear, this game is still relatively fun to play on a causal basis for casual players as most of the in-game quests could be completed quite easily.
Depends on the game but if this one would always tied up with char level same goes with its gear then hunting for max level will be the main aim then
the last gear would be grind up for more enhancements or upgrades just like a usual stuff on MMORPG.

For OP/Dev, suggesting to have some marketing on your game just like others suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: