Pages:
Author

Topic: Lordmancer II - an MMORPG where you can earn crypto - page 3. (Read 2158 times)

staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Grinding along the way would be much better rather than rushing yourself too fast on leveling.Level would really be useless if items and spells
arent really that good. Even if you are on level 50+ and if someone lower level than yours with better gears or enhancement then you would really be
easily beaten up. On each MMROPG i do play, this is my casual way of making myself tough is the first priority.
The hero levels and equipment in this game are both important elements, as it would requires the player to gain certain level before they could equip the high level gear, this game is still relatively fun to play on a causal basis for casual players as most of the in-game quests could be completed quite easily.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I have seen very high level players wandering around the map when I am playing the game on my web browser, they are higher than level 50 and I think if using the web browser to play the game requires everyone to restart from level 1, it is quite impossible to reach level 50 in just a few days since the announcement of this web version.
Yeah, you're right, seems that's it and it make sense though. I think I should try in web version as well, if how bigger screen looks.

As stated earlier about other players high level. Its already open for a year so no doubt there would be high leveled players.

I think it got released much earlier than the "official release". Those lvl 50 people were playing for weeks before we came here.

Lordmancer II was in open beta for almost a year/ But we have some restrictions for players. For example, the level cap was increased only a week ago. By that time it was the 50th level.

there are many high level players 50+ , but the level-ups to 50+ , and ,recently, 60+ levels were allowed not so long ago
I have been playing this game for some time and from my experience, I can say that levels 1-20 can be done in one day
that is if you "live" in the game for 16+ hours, levels 20-30 take around one day each, again if you play heavily
levels 30-40 take around 1.5 days each , levels 40 and up ,probably 2-3 days per level
getting premium account that doubles your experience helps, but there is also  this need to improve your spells and armies
it would be hard to find yourself level 50 with only grey tier armies and spells, "older" players will be killing you in PVP easily
so there is another strategy of levelling your armies up first, you can login and collect chests and bonuses and food and magic dust
complete only the quests that give you army improvements and do not rush the heroes levels

Grinding along the way would be much better rather than rushing yourself too fast on leveling.Level would really be useless if items and spells
arent really that good. Even if you are on level 50+ and if someone lower level than yours with better gears or enhancement then you would really be
easily beaten up. On each MMROPG i do play, this is my casual way of making myself tough is the first priority.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
there are many high level players 50+ , but the level-ups to 50+ , and ,recently, 60+ levels were allowed not so long ago
I have been playing this game for some time and from my experience, I can say that levels 1-20 can be done in one day
that is if you "live" in the game for 16+ hours, levels 20-30 take around one day each, again if you play heavily
levels 30-40 take around 1.5 days each , levels 40 and up ,probably 2-3 days per level
getting premium account that doubles your experience helps, but there is also  this need to improve your spells and armies
it would be hard to find yourself level 50 with only grey tier armies and spells, "older" players will be killing you in PVP easily
so there is another strategy of levelling your armies up first, you can login and collect chests and bonuses and food and magic dust
complete only the quests that give you army improvements and do not rush the heroes levels
In my opinion, this game is pretty hard to progress fast for players who did not choose to purchase the crystal and premium pack, as the players could basically only purchase 2 food every 3 hours in the game using the in-game gold, it would take a long time to upgrade the armies. But this game still serve its purpose as an entertainment for players to play when they have some free time on their hands.

you can progress without any crystals or purchasing premium, I can attest to that Smiley
I have 119 crystals in the bank and I have wasted quite a few missclicking recharging armies for crystals or fleeing battles unnecessarily
I have several valuable items that can be sold for crystals if need be too
as for the food and magic dust thingy, you have to beat elite monsters and they will drop copious amounts of food and dust
it has been adjusted in the latest update, but I'm level 33 now and thy drop 1-6 each per kill still
it is not easy to defeat them, though and I've spent some good money on my items
another option, just farm the mobs and amass gold, food and dust is sold for around 450-600.000 gold per 100 on the market
and if you join a good clan, top players may even give it to you for free or way cheaper
in general- if you have time and you like the game and the concept, you will progress without a doubt
this game is new, it is being updated EVERY WEEK, means the team behind it is working hard on improving the things
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Lordmancer II is a free to play MMORPG on mobile where you can earn crypto while playing.

The idea is the following. You can farm and loot in-game resources and items and you can trade in an open market. You can use soft, hard, or cryptocurrency for trading.

So, if you are lucky enough or more effective comparing to other players, you can even earn from the game.

You can download the game on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mobak.lordmancer2

Or join iOS open beta test https://testflight.apple.com/join/wWleJtDL

The official site is https://lordmancer2.io

This is the actual first time I have ever seen a game wherein you'll be able to earn crypto while you play the game, I definitely like the idea and everything and I will certainly try it out later once I've installed it in my phone, I'm gonna share my experience later, this is very interesting and my curiosity is on top as well.
staff
APP下载sbapp.io
In my opinion, this game is pretty hard to progress fast for players who did not choose to purchase the crystal and premium pack, as the players could basically only purchase 2 food every 3 hours in the game using the in-game gold, it would take a long time to upgrade the armies. But this game still serve its purpose as an entertainment for players to play when they have some free time on their hands.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
I have seen very high level players wandering around the map when I am playing the game on my web browser, they are higher than level 50 and I think if using the web browser to play the game requires everyone to restart from level 1, it is quite impossible to reach level 50 in just a few days since the announcement of this web version.
Yeah, you're right, seems that's it and it make sense though. I think I should try in web version as well, if how bigger screen looks.

As stated earlier about other players high level. Its already open for a year so no doubt there would be high leveled players.

I think it got released much earlier than the "official release". Those lvl 50 people were playing for weeks before we came here.

Lordmancer II was in open beta for almost a year/ But we have some restrictions for players. For example, the level cap was increased only a week ago. By that time it was the 50th level.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
staff
APP下载sbapp.io
Actually, there are some technical issues with auth in the web version.

But everybody is welcome to use a vk.com version of the game: https://vk.com/app5369873_-77258140

All that you need is to create a vk.com account. Then you will be able to use the same vk.com account to play on web and on Android.

So it will be the same server from the android and web version? I mean the same players from android and web and same level from the one you made on android. Or its different one and we have to go back from the start(level 1) when we used the vk version?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

But everybody is welcome to use a vk.com version of the game: https://vk.com/app5369873_-77258140

All that you need is to create a vk.com account. Then you will be able to use the same vk.com account to play on web and on Android.

So it will be the same server from the android and web version? I mean the same players from android and web and same level from the one you made on android. Or its different one and we have to go back from the start(level 1) when we used the vk version?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Ah ok so that's some kind of ingame currency market implemented?

A bit like Eve online with the PLEX which has a concrete real world value?

The problem with those games is that creators are... Heavily tempted to jsut create objects better than current ones and sell them on the ingame market...

On the long run investment of the players get depleted in the new items created. It's more or less a closed system where creators can vacuum whatever they want...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

We’ve released a kind of a beta WEB version. You can play just through a browser

https://lordmancer2.itch.io/lordmancer-2

Please try it!
So I guess with this web version released by the developers, the user would not need to use an emulator anymore if they wish to play the game directly from the browser on their personal computer. Is that correct? I believe this changes will definitely increase the number of players to play this game.

Yes, that is correct
staff
APP下载sbapp.io
We’ve released a kind of a beta WEB version. You can play just through a browser

Please try it!
So I guess with this web version released by the developers, the user would not need to use an emulator anymore if they wish to play the game directly from the browser on their personal computer. Is that correct? I believe this changes will definitely increase the number of players to play this game.
Interesting. A turn-based combat, big world with a lot of enemies, item crafting, a global store, and of course the ability to sell items for money. I have to play some, although there seems to be a very small number of quests that you can take. There are some that pop up automatically, but the ones that you can get from NPC are very limited. Despite it, the game is good. Is the game Russian? I saw a lot of RU players.

Hey! The devs are Russians. And historically the game has a Russian community from Lordmancer 1 which was launched in 2008.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
Interesting. A turn-based combat, big world with a lot of enemies, item crafting, a global store, and of course the ability to sell items for money. I have to play some, although there seems to be a very small number of quests that you can take. There are some that pop up automatically, but the ones that you can get from NPC are very limited. Despite it, the game is good. Is the game Russian? I saw a lot of RU players.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I just installed the game in my mi mix 2. Exploring the game, trying to learn how the game really works. BTW I just reach level 11 just yet.

Yes
Social campaign is only the first step, because marketing need more ideas and money
Yeah, marketing is a must to spread words of any project. Hope this game will grow its community and larger player base.

Yeah, this is very addictive game to play right now and it seems leveling should be easy, take all the quest and go for higher level. The main problem here is about their market, we can't predicition the market are going to selling stuffs. And it is hard to earn money here too because we need the convert it to eth and withdraw, this is why cost some time just to get the eth

Please try it!
Activity: 289
Merit: 251

Thanks for posting and the hard work! Is the iOS version approaching soon? Have you heard back from Apple? I hope it won't be rejected. I don't have an Android phone and would like to play around. Have seen the game on a friend's Android device and it got me interested

Actually, you can play on iPhone using Test Flight https://testflight.apple.com/join/wWleJtDL

It is a kind of a beta program for Apple.

Thanks! Didn't know! I'm checking it out as we speak on a new iPhone XS Max. Just installed Testflight.

Do you have some sort of bounty program to reward beta testers? Would be awesome. Cheers.

Thanks for posting and the hard work! Is the iOS version approaching soon? Have you heard back from Apple? I hope it won't be rejected. I don't have an Android phone and would like to play around. Have seen the game on a friend's Android device and it got me interested

Actually, you can play on iPhone using Test Flight https://testflight.apple.com/join/wWleJtDL

It is a kind of a beta program for Apple.
Pages:
Jump to: