Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ? - page 15. (Read 32531 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
I think you should hold because as we all know that the market is too volatile and have a long patience. And put in mind the rule of buy low and sell high. Remember patience is a virtue.

when we can achieve patience when we find a considerable loss during trading,
that's where the patience becomes proof.
that everything is done with patience.
can guide us to the path of success that we will achieve
With bitcoin patience is a must and it requires a long time to be held or saved to grab the right profit percentage. Losing around half the percentage in terms of investment never happens in a short as well experienced users have alternative plans to overcome loss than quitting.

when one has experience in investing,
I think the loss will never come to approach him,
because it is true
they must have an alternative way of turning their defeat into a great victory
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
i just started trading couple of weeks ago... although i dont have any exp at all, i would recommend to invest en small coins (in legal proyects ofcourse) and keep watching it till you can sell at a higher price Grin
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
The trading part isn't hard, you buy low and sell high..lol

Choosing what to invest in is the hard part, there are so many traps to fall into.
You could get a feel for it once you have gone through a few ico's or trading different coins, but you will never get 100% safety.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Now you can stop trading .I think first you know more about trading than you start.Trading is not easy matter its is fullyfull struggle life.Now altcoin market dump and bitcoin market pump.SO i think its time to buy altcoin on your own research.I am just told plz take any deside depens on yourself.Bitcoin price now 4342.11 usd dollars.If you buy any coin high rate  i   advised to u hold for a long time until make profit from coin
Activity: 322
You should stop this because you are trading with emotions in fact you should think wisely. You have a choice to HODL if you will not gonna get a profit when you are trading. The way you trade is opposite of what you are doing, you should only buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high.
This is how trading works and this is just really a basic thing on which saying buying low selling high but the thing here is that it would really be difficult because its really hard to determine which is cheap and which is already a peak price. Stopping directly on trading isnt a wise thing instead on doing this better to think off carefully on what are your mistakes why you did commit such failure.

It's not at all though to judge the low value of bitcoin. I think Upto now, the price of bitcoin is 4200$.Now the value of bitcoin is again raised to some high value.You should brought at 4200$.I think now it's around 4438$.If you have trading mind means you surely will bought at that price.
Activity: 154
You should stop for a moment to relax.. then back to review what is your mistake.. you should learn from your loss. Then you have to make plan of trading and trading again as rules that you make by your self.. don't trade with emotion if you dont wanna lost your fund.. trade is not all about trick, you should learn about money management.
Make money management is important too..
Be discipline doing the rules will make your trade on the good track.
The mistake he has made clear is that trading uses feelings, when you are trading you should be intentions from the start that trading can be profitable and can also be detrimental.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
You should stop this because you are trading with emotions in fact you should think wisely. You have a choice to HODL if you will not gonna get a profit when you are trading. The way you trade is opposite of what you are doing, you should only buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high.
This is how trading works and this is just really a basic thing on which saying buying low selling high but the thing here is that it would really be difficult because its really hard to determine which is cheap and which is already a peak price. Stopping directly on trading isnt a wise thing instead on doing this better to think off carefully on what are your mistakes why you did commit such failure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
I think many traders are lose too their bitcoin on trading that is only a lesson for you to not stop on trading. Trading is good way to make you have profit you can lose in one coin but you can get it back again to another coin. Maybe try again then you will see the result if you are careful what u doing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
You should stop for a moment to relax.. then back to review what is your mistake.. you should learn from your loss. Then you have to make plan of trading and trading again as rules that you make by your self.. don't trade with emotion if you dont wanna lost your fund.. trade is not all about trick, you should learn about money management.
Make money management is important too..
Be discipline doing the rules will make your trade on the good track.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
it depends on what situation. I once suffered loss more than 50% but after holding for 1 week, everything was back to normal and I even earned some profit from holding that altcoins. If your altcoins are potential, keep holdnig it. The price will surely when back to normal. And even if you are holding shit coin, dont worry, whales will soon come in and pump the coin within a day
Activity: 448
It depends. You should ask youself first if you gain more or you lose more. Did you gain more knowledge because if this experience or is your lose  too much for you?
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
You loose profit because you maybe to impatient that you just trade and sell it again if you lost 40% if you waited you will gain 50%.
This might be one of the reason. But tired of just by having this much loss is not a good quality. If you will give up and will never try again, then you can never earn and recover what you lost. You need to be patient and have a brave heart in order to excel. You need to learn from your mistakes so that you won’t be repeating the same mistakes in the future resulting in more loss.
I think you just have to take a moment, make a strong decision regardless of any loss of whether you want to do it or not? If no, leave it. If yes, make a bravest heart you could ever have in trading. Risks are there, loss and profits are there, you just have to make some wise and smart decisions and be patient.
As i can see patient is the key to have a big profit buf when you dont have that you can lost a lot and because of almost 40% maybe the fault is in yours the one who trade as you are in trading patience is a must maybe better luck next time if you trade again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
You loose profit because you maybe to impatient that you just trade and sell it again if you lost 40% if you waited you will gain 50%.
This might be one of the reason. But tired of just by having this much loss is not a good quality. If you will give up and will never try again, then you can never earn and recover what you lost. You need to be patient and have a brave heart in order to excel. You need to learn from your mistakes so that you won’t be repeating the same mistakes in the future resulting in more loss.
I think you just have to take a moment, make a strong decision regardless of any loss of whether you want to do it or not? If no, leave it. If yes, make a bravest heart you could ever have in trading. Risks are there, loss and profits are there, you just have to make some wise and smart decisions and be patient.
Merit: 500
Trading really testing our patience and foresight. Making decisions on trade with haste just ended up with huge losses in short time as well. Trading is the easiest way to make money for the experienced. Also the easiest to throw money for beginners. Therefore, deep knowledge of trading is needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
The fact is that in some cases, the trade is something like a game of chance. When the work does not go, you do not need to Force and not do it. We must wait for some period then resume our efforts. It seems to me that this is the case in every area of ​​human activity.
Merit: 527
Activity: 476
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

should you be more patient because the price will later be more expensive again a few years to come if you can be more patient you will definitely get more profits. never stop for trading make your past as a learning I am sure you can do your best.
Activity: 714
Hope you stopped and gave yourself time to understand what you are doing. I used to do the same and that was because I invested more than I could afford.
Meanwhile OP you can stop trading and study first about trading. Understand the basic rules in trading and analyze the market. Then if you are ready to do trades you can start again and to earn atleast profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think you should hold because as we all know that the market is too volatile and have a long patience. And put in mind the rule of buy low and sell high. Remember patience is a virtue.
Keep your patience until the price of your coin holding go the hell, is right? You need have stop loss and target, after do that, turn off your PC and reseach other way make money or enjoy free time with your friends, family ... In someday, profit will deposit to your account Smiley
yes, do not be stupid and look at everything lost, that patience can kill you. More than ever, clarity is the most important thing, think about all the things that can happen and make the most accurate choices.
Pages:
Jump to: