Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ? - page 4. (Read 32531 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

you stop. you've already broken all the rules, as you're trading with emotion. Neither Rome nor fortunes were built in a day.

Experience can give you the best lessons in life so I recommend that you don't need to stop. take your time or reread or learn a lot about trading. Always try a small amount first and always learn for your mistakes. Observe the market and Focus. Never stop trying if you know you will succeed because unlike gambling, trading cryptocurrencies now will get you to the top. Go with the glow of adoption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I losed of about the same percentage,
it was very hard

it is like thwrowing moneg and disapear
Just move on
move on, make your losses or your mistake as your lesson in your life, if you want to grow in your life you must need to learn that in every losses or in every bad situation that you encounter you must move on in other for you to become great, dont stop it just like a part of becoming a good trader.
this is make your motivation to go for and continue made all your mistake as the motivation , for me that is not a way to stop cause you can make a lot and you can get it back again if you may continue , this is what you have lesson learn for.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
I can only advise you to continue, but be careful and be patient in trading. It's like in a gambling arena that sometimes win you can get sometimes also you can get defeat. But the key to making a profit in trading is to observe and collect information. Try to seek advice to the already pro in trading surely they will help you and give you tips for trading, and also join a group that is already pro trading to teach you and will guide you how to be nice in that regard. Remember where you are wrong and try to avoid making the same mistakes again
Activity: 300
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
I can advice you to continue. Just be careful and be patient in trading. It's like gambling also sometimes you earn sometimes you lose. But the key for earning in trading is to observe and gather information. Try to ask some pro trading advice for sure they will help you. Join groups that will teach you and will guide you how to be good at it. Remember where did you go wrong and try to avoid doing it again. Continue and good luck.
I do not. I believe that this guy does not learn anything about trading and because of that fact, he can not continue in trading. The more he trade, the more money he will lose. I have never seen any good trader lose more than 30% of their capital
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
i was like u , used to trade with emotion , but i found out it has nothing but losses for me!
u need to learn to trade emotionless,with out fear , with out greed , and always put stop loss when u buy something!
best of luck!
Activity: 406
I don't know what is running on your mind when you sell at low price. I think there is something wrong with you. You need to settle your mind bro before making a decision. You should stop now and improve your knowledge about trading before you trade again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
You don't need to stop trading what you need to do is study and learn how to trade while doing this use little amount of money because it is expected that you will lose since you are still in the process of learning. But if you do not have time to study then be an investors leave the coins you bought for years and get back to it when the price is already x20 or more
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
Proceed to trade and you will learn how.
40% not so much, one time in my life I loosed 95% of the investment, so fight until the endgame. Cool
Activity: 812
it was very hard

Just move on
move on, make your losses or your mistake as your lesson in your life, if you want to grow in your life you must need to learn that in every losses or in every bad situation that you encounter you must move on in other for you to become great, dont stop it just like a part of becoming a good trader.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I can advice you to continue. Just be careful and be patient in trading. It's like gambling also sometimes you earn sometimes you lose. But the key for earning in trading is to observe and gather information. Try to ask some pro trading advice for sure they will help you. Join groups that will teach you and will guide you how to be good at it. Remember where did you go wrong and try to avoid doing it again. Continue and good luck.
- Well, personally, I think I would recommend that he should stop for a while and then continue because our psychology will be very chaotic when we lose nearly 40% of our money, we will not be able to think anything, and if we continue to trade, failure will be the next thing that comes to us. So we need time to make our moods go back to normal, then go back to the market, observe and analyze the situation, I believe that good results will come to us, stop, the loss will not be restored but continue, we will have the opportunity to recover loss, however, the risk of losing all can still happen, we should be careful
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
You should stop being panic rather than stopping trading completely. Take valuable lessons out of it and don't repeat the same mistakes. Analyze the market before making decisions. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
You better continue, because in the world of trading, we can indeed get a loss or profit, maybe now you lose, but one day you may get a very high profit.
have patience and wait, is relevant only for those people who do not expect a daily or monthly income. If the investment for the future And the more so for a long perspective, then definitely you do not need to sell, but expect the final result ..
Activity: 210
You better continue, because in the world of trading, we can indeed get a loss or profit, maybe now you lose, but one day you may get a very high profit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
it was very hard

Just move on
It is frustating indeed , even really hard to moving on.
Just take it as your precious lesson , so in the future you will always execute everything carefully and have a plan B.
If you cannot afford to lose that money in trading then you are in big trouble , stop it immediately.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
I also loss some of my money in the trading when I was still beginner. I know that I committed many mistakes but those mistakes help to develop my skill and to become good trader. I earned now many money because of the knowledge that I use in order to make profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it was very hard

Just move on

Truly it's hard to accept what you've loss and what's done is done and lesson should learned by that time. If I were in that shoes I just hold what's left with me and wait for my coins to recover. I'll not sell just to cut my losses.
Activity: 742
i think you don’t know main rules of trading. Main rules is buy low sell high. if price goes down after buying then just wait untill price pump again. if you follow this rules you will not loose anything. just need time and patience
Activity: 198
Just hold, and don't panic. Long-term investment is the best strategy. It boosted my capital x10 times since the beginning of 2017.
Activity: 10

I know you feel devastated but giving up now will not get you anywhere too. Give yourself more time in assessing the strategies for buying, selling, holding and trading, Losses are inevitable anyway so why not risk it.
Pages:
Jump to: