Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss almost 40%, should stop trading or not ? - page 5. (Read 32531 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I losed of about the same percentage,
it was very hard

it is like thwrowing moneg and disapear
Just move on
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
-you stop. you've already broken all the rules, as you're trading with emotion.... Neither Rome nor fortunes were built in a day...
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
The big problem of the most of us is we do join into the middle of the pump without knowing or expecting it to last a few more days or hours, and well we are able to get out with profit, but we usually take the risk and pay to see what will happen, the most common cenario is we invest the coin drop a bit and we remain with it, some days later we believe another altcoin will get pumped or is being pumped and we sell at loss the coin, then some days later the coin we had is pumped and we had just loosed money believing we were into the opportunity to recover. I had traced some traded i had made and those had happen to me, nowadays im a bit more secure if i do invest i wont sell into a loss, unless its a shitty coin, something i dont invest my money at. My advice is to always search for the coin stability and follow bitcoin value and how the coin handled into the period of 3-6 months atleast, and always choose a coin wich has liquidity soo you can sell at loss anytime.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
If you buy for a short time you should sell when you lose 15%. If you want hold for long it does not matter.
Activity: 308
If you don`t have patience in trading I would suggest you to stop. As many times as I hurried in trading I lost but when I learned to wait definitely there was a profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I agree. You should keep trying as long as you have the capacity to keep going. Most of the time, you master trading by practicing it day in and day out. You can only develop whatever skills you have if you keep trying to discover yourself under the most heated and complex circumstances. Nevertheless, if you think you have suffered more than enough losses that your money can finance, perhaps it is about time to take a back seat from it and try again some other time. Sometimes, you just have to dance along and weather the times. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
You should keep up and try to do things better and do not do the strategy or the way that you trade if you are just keep getting losses, keep improving yourself. Study a lot, learn a lot because that is how you are going to upgrade your way of thinking and you will have a higher chance that you can get recover and make great income or gains again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If you lost 40% price. you should sell them immediately. Dont waste your time to wait them recovers. Let research and find another coin to buy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You should continue trading. Trading is not always giving profits because there are times that you need to accept losses and make them as a life lessons so you can be better in making decision in the future. Losing 40% of your capital is small compare to other people who almost loss everything but still didn't give up in trading for trying to recover those losses.

Indeed. 40% can easily be earned back once you get enough experience and knowledge to trade. Quitting would put your losses to waste because you learn lessons there that you can use to better your future trades
Activity: 420
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?

No do not stop, just continue trading, quiting trading is a 40% loss is like cutting off your lose and that is a huge loss, Almost a half of your overall money. For me if I were you I will not quitting trading because trading can even win that back  win just a single one of you encountered a very successful coins. And my little advice is ig you do not want to lend money on trading just earn it by simply joining in a bounty campaigns and you will receive some bounty rewards that you will use in trading so even though you do not gain from it at least you did not lose somthing.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
You should continue trading. Trading is not always giving profits because there are times that you need to accept losses and make them as a life lessons so you can be better in making decision in the future. Losing 40% of your capital is small compare to other people who almost loss everything but still didn't give up in trading for trying to recover those losses.
In order for us to easily accept when we lose in trading, we need to start with a small amount of money.
Trading in crypto gives small traders a chance to play with this kind of game as it does not need a big amount to start, so why start with a big amount?
When we do still on start up specially on trading we should really start up on small amounts and would not really tend to rush up on using large amounts because you would surely lose that amount since we don't know still on what we are doing which we are really prone to mistakes which I can see this is really just a normal thing and we should accept it and learn from it because it will really mold us to be a better trader later on.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Trading with btc - eth, I buy too high ( 0,082 ) and today I sell all on 0,077. Before that trade btc - ripple ( xrp ), make mistake buy 0,0002150 so today I sell with price 0,0001200. I decide to sell all because my patience is finish. I have loss almost 40% from my money, my question is simple ................. stop or continue?
Better you continue, because in trading we could have got the loss and profit, maybe now you lose but who knows next you get a very high profit.
Yes trading is unpredictable we should need to learn many strategies and techniques in order to face the losses and change it to big gains. It is profitable if you have a patience to wait and study trading strategies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Try to change your strategy in trading and learn from your mistakes. Even the pros experienced it and continue to trade.
Activity: 210
Better you continue, because in trading we could have got the loss and profit, maybe now you lose but who knows next you get a very high profit.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
In order for us to easily accept when we lose in trading, we need to start with a small amount of money.
Trading in crypto gives small traders a chance to play with this kind of game as it does not need a big amount to start, so why start with a big amount?
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
The reason why you always lose your money instead of profiting is the lack of patience in trading not just buy and sell you need to think what move you will make just like playing strategy games, Most of the beginners in trading are panic sellers because they afraid that the coin they'll choose are going to dump more that strategy will not help you to make profit, My tip for you try to learn more about trading don't give up not all day you will win there's a down and practice trading using small capital after that invest more if you're comfortable that you can do good trades.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
If I had enough btc to purchase a house, I would not still do it. I possibly coulther place it into something which would safely generate me modest passive income. Then basically have bending that, that maybe the time I'll consider buying a house.ad r
Exactly, The thing which you need the most in the world of trading is none other than that of having patience in yourself. You cannot do anything good in your professional carrier if you are not having control over your nerves. Losing control over your nerves actually means that you are going to end up making some wrong decision which can even lead you to a huge amount of loss.

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Activity: 448
No, just go on. You are not the only one who lost that big in trading because all of us also experienced losing. When I lose 50% of my portfolios value, I made a promise that it will never happen so right now I am able to manage to make my losses between 10%-30% and then more winning trades.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's risky because bitcoin is so normal to beat trading, and it's normal to win you too, because it's like gambling where you carry it, you can win and you can beat but, it's not risky too tratrading, because the coin is right you and I should be where you invest in crypto coins should you buy them and you should experience tratrading not. That's just the value of buying new coins, and you buy all of your bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: