Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss in trading - page 4. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
I got if and I think you got a point but really we don't lose anything

Being a merchant You should not be easily influenced by other people's conversations and can be yourself more confident, to lose when trading seems to be experienced only by players who are easily affected by other people's conversations
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
I've lost in trading and my biggest loss was in Titanium. I got caught into the hype and buy a huge amount but a large supply was stolen and it was not acceptable to me. I've sold all of it and move forward.
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
Every thing we can expect in trading some time we can make good profit while in the tough market some time we can face loss but we have to be optimistic and now a days crypto trading is very profitable but for this the market knowledge and updated information should be keep in mind. Crypto is very fruitful if we learn the art of trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
I think, the business can lead to profits and losses. Business can be profit and loss to any time. Mood may get worse if business losses, But remember that, I have to be a number one businessman. So business education needs to be taken in a good way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 02:26:42 AM
One thing is crystal clear here- your loss is the gain of somebody else. That means when you lose, somebody gains. Therefore that guy is smarter than you. So, try to earn more knowledge, more experience. When you will be experienced and smart enough in trading, you will be capable to understand when to buy and when to sell.
Trading as you have mentioned is a game of strategies and tricks. Those who have good experience of the market and are all the time reading about the events of the market, they are having a clear and sharp edge over others who think that paying attention to the events important for trading is useless and they can perform great without studying about it. This is the preeminent reason behind their loss.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 22, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
It depends on what coin you bought, a lot of people on this forum say that you didn't lose until you didn't sell in low price. I don't agree with them and usually prefer to exit loss-making positions if it is not coin from my longterm hold porfolio.
I will only cut loss when I have a feeling the team are taking a lot of time before giving good update.
As an investor, we do not want our money to be sleeping because there is a big opportunity in the crypto world, we need to accept our loss
and find new opportunity that could help us achieve our purpose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
It depends on what coin you bought, a lot of people on this forum say that you didn't lose until you didn't sell in low price. I don't agree with them and usually prefer to exit loss-making positions if it is not coin from my longterm hold porfolio.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
April 22, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
If you experienced big loss in trading, you should not think negative. Experiencing loss is a good way for us to learn more new informations and knowledge. We can easily overcome our losses by thinking positive.
Activity: 827
April 22, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
losing in trading is a common thing and happens by many traders, now the time is right for us is must be able to continue to correct mistakes and win back profits when we experience defeat
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Well, so At first loss in trading will be common to all the traders. I was dam sure all the traders will loss some bitcoin at the initial stage and that give him a lesson of trading. trading is diffucult.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Yes but if you wait for the price to bounce back for a long time, you are losing time and money
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 21, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
You don’t “lose” in trading unless you knowingly do so. You can buy high and just wait it out. You can just keep the coins to yourself and forget about them until they are back up again. Hell you can buy a coin, set a sell order for any amount higher than you want and just forget about it all together. One day when you come back it will be sold and you would make your money. “losing” in trading is a concept you create yourself.

It is never that simple, what you are describing will work some of the time but it's not going to work in every circumstance, for example what will happen if you invested in a coin for a price and then it crashes and it never recovers its price? You could hold with the hope that the price recovers at some point in the far future but what if that doesn't happen and the value goes down once again?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
April 21, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
If you don't want to lose money, then don't make the trade back into whatever currency you bought at a loss. If you buy in at an all time high just become a bagholder and hold and hope to make back the losses and maybe even a profit. This can take a couple years though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 20, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
It is normal to experience loss, you should not thinking bad even if you lose in trading. You can learn many information through losses. I am sure that you can overcome all of your losses if you will use all of the information that you learned in your past mistakes.
Activity: 379
April 20, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
Holding your coins is really the best way to have big profit, but this isn't the right time to hold now. Market still bleeding and no sign to stop that, I'm fear about market will return to 0 prices at any time now..
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
When you start trading, you have to make a plan, clear entry points and exit trading positions. You also need to use the stop loss. This will reduce the risk of loss
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 20, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
You don’t “lose” in trading unless you knowingly do so. You can buy high and just wait it out. You can just keep the coins to yourself and forget about them until they are back up again. Hell you can buy a coin, set a sell order for any amount higher than you want and just forget about it all together. One day when you come back it will be sold and you would make your money. “losing” in trading is a concept you create yourself.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
I think that with a market that is fluctuating constantly and is so complicated as it is now, it is normal for a business to fail and lose money. The market is in a downtrend, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin drop sharply in recent days is very easy to understand. I think you need a specific plan to control the risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 20, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Holding may (or may not) be a sulution if all of a sudden price falls, but then you may end up with all your trading deposit locked in positions like that. Sometimes it's better to cut your loss and cover it from other trades, instead of waiting for the price to go back up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 20, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

yeah you are right if you buy at high and you sell low you will instantly lose your money, to avoid losing your money in trading make sure that the coin you gonna buy is not pump yet you need to have patient to wait for the coin to dump again and then thats the right time to buy the coin you want, but we admit that in trading even the pro in trading also tried to lose their money in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: