Pages:
Author

Topic: Loss in trading - page 5. (Read 1809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 20, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.

Exactly, we have to stick with the plan, when you panic it would show that you are emotionally weak.
Planning is very important but more important is the way we execute it, if we execute it perfectly it might lead to a success and our loss
now could be converted to a profit in the future if we make good decisions along the way.
most people are losing because of panic sell and can't control himself.
trading requires patience and experience. as time goes by, you will also find the rhythm of trading itself
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
If you have suffered a loss in the transaction, you have purchased your currency at a high price today and sold it at a low price. This is a reasonable currency. We invest. If we buy some coins at a price, we should wait for the price of the currency to rise before selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 09:49:06 PM
I think everyone loss money  their beginning of trading life. Eventually by your experience you will get knowledge. If you buy high you have to hold the coin until price go high.It is my way, I never sell without any profit.

I have same experience that you have faced recently, but I am holding them . Because it is a good project.
all may be lost if you do not know what to do in trading or do not know it, so you need to have the wisdom to not lose it and for it you can overcome it
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 19, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.

Exactly, we have to stick with the plan, when you panic it would show that you are emotionally weak.
Planning is very important but more important is the way we execute it, if we execute it perfectly it might lead to a success and our loss
now could be converted to a profit in the future if we make good decisions along the way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 19, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
One thing is crystal clear here- your loss is the gain of somebody else. That means when you lose, somebody gains. Therefore that guy is smarter than you. So, try to earn more knowledge, more experience. When you will be experienced and smart enough in trading, you will be capable to understand when to buy and when to sell.
This is an aspect of trading that is not very well understood, it seems that people think that profits will just come from somewhere not realizing that somewhere means another trader and when you take into account that exchanges charge you a fee for every trade that you make then this means that at least more than 50% of the traders will be losers.
Activity: 48
April 19, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
One thing is crystal clear here- your loss is the gain of somebody else. That means when you lose, somebody gains. Therefore that guy is smarter than you. So, try to earn more knowledge, more experience. When you will be experienced and smart enough in trading, you will be capable to understand when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
Loss in cryptocurrency trading results when the market suddenly goes down much more than expected. The value of your original purchase has reduced. If you're patient, (not to sell your coin/token until you get the desired price) the price of the coin or token can bounce back. However,  since "time" is "money" it obviously means you have experienced a loss since you cannot use your money at that point in time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
In this online market there are too many crypto currency trader and most of the trader a newbie so they don't understand market predication and start his trading so they are lost with his trading. When I was start my trading on that moment I am also lost my money because I was newbie so I am lose with my trading. I am just suggest to everyone who want to start trading you must learn about crypto currency then you start your training otherwise you can make a huge loss or if you learn about crypto currency hope you must make a better with your trading.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 18, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
Win and Loss is the part of game. And you should know that trading is just like a game its not obvious that you will always win in trading or you will always losing. But it depend on your playing technique including your luck also. Sometime you will play with very hard work with great techniques but your luck will not giving way. So you always keep patience and keep hope for the best future.
In a way I agree with this, if you are going to start trading you need to accept the fact that there is a very high possibility that you are going to lose in the long term, and even if you are one of the few that are able to obtain profits out of trading you still need to recognize that its impossible to win every single trade and that you are going to lose some money once in a while.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
Many traders use margin trading to trade and with margin trading you get many times your initial investment to trade with but with it the liquidation price also goes up. On exchanges like bitmex you can even go up to x100 and many newbies get greedy and gamble with their money this way and lose it all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
April 18, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
u wont loss any in trading as long as u didnt sell ur coin
u can holding that coin untill the price is back at urs
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

From my experienced, I lost my money because I forgot to set a stop loss. I only know Bittrex exchanges that have that function. Other exchanges like Bitz, bitflip, Coinexchange.io, or Forkdelta didn't have any function of stop-loss. The problem is, I hold many tokens right now, and most of all not in big exchanges like Bittrex. So, that's can make me lose a lot of money.
but why do you think bittrex small exchange? As far as I can see, this is a stock exchange with a large turnover of finance and a huge number of trading pairs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
April 18, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

From my experienced, I lost my money because I forgot to set a stop loss. I only know Bittrex exchanges that have that function. Other exchanges like Bitz, bitflip, Coinexchange.io, or Forkdelta didn't have any function of stop-loss. The problem is, I hold many tokens right now, and most of all not in big exchanges like Bittrex. So, that's can make me lose a lot of money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 18, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
yes you are right)
Sometimes we want price go up, but it goes down) and it's a lose)
To avoid it, please, minimize your risks, learn technical analysis, make stop-losses and so on
It's your money and it would be better to spend some time to avoid common mistakes and gain instead of losing)
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

i buy some coin lately in our local platform. i bought it 489usd market price and on the following week it goes down.. what i did is HOLD the coin and i never loss... the numerical value of the coin is still intact.. it will only loss if we exchange back to fiat... now the price is 514usd and i gain little amount..  in my almost a.month in crpyto world and learn a little knowledge about the system of the coin... yesterday i buy CARDANO for .24usd and i plan to hold it for a long time. maybe up to next year... 35 coins are maybe enough to earn big amount of money if the price will move up... if it reach to 500usd next year "who knows" it will be a big bang to me.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 04:33:33 AM
There are some cases that a coin will never gonna bounce back so all you have to do is to accept it as a real loss. If you're objective is to earn a consistent profit then you must know how to use the trend to execute the right buying and selling decisions.
Activity: 165
April 18, 2018, 03:56:07 AM
My loss in trading was that I sold my currency at a very low price. After I sold it, the price of this currency rose a lot. So I think the most important thing for investors is to be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:35:39 AM
I am here also can be considered a new trader, but as far as I know too, suppose we buy bitcoin or altcoin with a high price and when the price declines we sell it of course we will lose, and suppose we keep it and not sell it of course we will not lose bitcoin or altcoin we, so when the price again decreased better we still hold it.
loss in trading is commonplace. it is a risk from people who are trading. I also had several times loss in trading. sometimes we buy at a high price, but the price suddenly becomes low because of a thing. well, selling it is probably the right decision to tip loss in trading.
Failure is a part of every trader’s life and like you said already, very common indeed. To err is human and traders are humans.Besides, it is not possible to gain experience without making blunders. Trading is said to be a risky profession because of challenges it has. Crypto trading especially when treated as day trading becomes the most hectic and profitable job of the world simultaneously.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
You will only lose if the value of your investment turn zero or it's price goes down. When you buy at very high price then you sell it low definitely you will lose a lot if you do this method. You will only lose your money in trading if you sell below your buy price but you can't lose if you just purely hold. I think i learn a lot in trading because i also do some bad trades before and that leaves me in negative profit. I just learn new things so i won't make bad decision again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Yes, you will never lose anything if you do not sell your coins that you have bought. If you want to hold it out but sometimes is just too long.

Losses are happen in trading in the starting stage but when we start stable and experience in trading losses will be automatically reduced so learn more tricks and where to invest it is the key to reduce losses in trading.

learning is the way for us to reducing losses and we have time to learn from our losses so, in the future, we can prevent to get lost. we still get lost if we don't sell the coins because we don't own the profit, it still on the coin and not in the form of money. I agree we need to hold for a long time but we need to know how long we should hold so we can take the profit. without selling the coin, we still don't have the profit and it's only a shadow of profit and not the real profit.
The only thing which I have learnt after suffering losses in trade is that every time you lose something, in return you learn more important things from the mistakes which you previously made and that all this helps you in understanding the market in a better way and above all, helps you in becoming a better trader. You need not to feel disappointed after suffering loss as this helps you in learning new things.
Pages:
Jump to: