Pages:
Author

Topic: lost my all money on BITSLER - page 4. (Read 4236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 12:51:00 PM
You need to grow up before go for gambling as per my point of view life is more precious than this very low amount, so if you don't want to afford than why you do this, it's just your fault because you got greedy and got busted in the end, I don't agree with you bitsler is rigged it has provably fair system and each outcome can be verified manually.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
September 07, 2016, 12:49:04 PM
Thank u all for replying i feel better now, i sure do need to stop gambling but it's really really hard :/ All i can think about was getting the money back, and i end up losing even more , greediness i have LOTs of it. I try my best not to suicide about this..
Glad you didn't jump off your balcony.You got issues bud,go see a pyscologist or something.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 07, 2016, 12:45:42 PM
i want to suicide i just lost 1.1 btc on this shitty rigged site called bitsler i need fast advice guys i feel shit right now

never gamble more that you can cover. I've learned that the hard way too, tho I didn't lost as much as you did. If it means something, use fortunejack next time or simply don't gamble at all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g "You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby," listen to Lemmy, he know's what he's talking about. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2016, 12:40:40 PM
Well just get used to it. I also have lost that amount of btc before and it sure wont feel good. Think of the bright side, at least now you know how to stop and move on with your life. A lot of people are still stuck and continue to loss more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 07, 2016, 12:37:02 PM
Your best option at this point is to suck up the loss and as I said in your second post on this issue stop gambling altogether. Instead find or start some project that will leave you too busy to do luck gambling, instead, gamble on yourself and create something. I think you'll find the odds on that kind of gamble are much better!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 07, 2016, 12:36:39 PM
snip
It's not like you can get back your money.
snip

Heh. And Don't even think of trying to get your money back!! nuh-uh . Stay away. If you wake up tomorrow and think of gambling again to try and win back your money,,, Don't! Not a good idea I can tell you. That's just an endless cycle and more money down the drain. You'll end up feeling awful and worse than you do right now. So, take a break. Or use the Faucets.

I totally agree with you dont run back on the previous loss, just get back to some work for some days and within some days you will forget this all things , and now dont turn back to play gambling , even if your mind diverts just think of this loss and forget it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 07, 2016, 12:28:46 PM
just give your brain a break mate, money can be recover not playing any gambling again but to do some hard work
i understand how big the money but your life is more valuable than it, so keep your mind open and think of some different
ways just don't go back and try to gamble again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
September 07, 2016, 12:24:37 PM
snip
It's not like you can get back your money.
snip

Heh. And Don't even think of trying to get your money back!! nuh-uh . Stay away. If you wake up tomorrow and think of gambling again to try and win back your money,,, Don't! Not a good idea I can tell you. That's just an endless cycle and more money down the drain. You'll end up feeling awful and worse than you do right now. So, take a break. Or use the Faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 07, 2016, 12:21:38 PM
i want to suicide i just lost 1.1 btc on this shitty rigged site called bitsler i need fast advice guys i feel shit right now
While playing with Bitsler you lost all your money and now you saying that its rigged? You enjoyed playing that's why you forgot that you are running out of money. Don't blame the game because of your misfortune, you should have a good control of your self when gambling. Before you accuse a site of being rigged come up with a good evidence and post here instead of just crying like a kid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 07, 2016, 12:15:05 PM
Friend, you have to contemplate. It goes best with coffee. Try some. Or milk. So you can get a good night's sleep.
Rest for now, my friend. Not everyone in the world wins. It's just that you were one of the unlucky ones this time.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2016, 12:14:15 PM
Never heard of only gambling what you afford to lose? I think the state your in right now just call the gambling helpline. I do not think anybody in this forum can help you. Take a walk out in park or something. Stay positive mate!

You are 100% right about this, its his own problem to be honest, I do not think that he did it but of course he cannot do anything about this anymore right now.
I hope someone will help you for sure but I cannot do this, sorry.
Activity: 108
September 07, 2016, 12:12:44 PM
Thank u all for replying i feel better now, i sure do need to stop gambling but it's really really hard :/ All i can think about was getting the money back, and i end up losing even more , greediness i have LOTs of it. I try my best not to suicide about this..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 07, 2016, 12:09:08 PM

The only advice for you right now is to chill as the money gone cannot come back for you, and remember this incident for future to stay away from gambling when you have money, killing yourself wont give you anything, you can earn even more then that if you don't give up but just don't gamble it again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 07, 2016, 12:06:39 PM
I am posting this again on this thread because I think I must do it.

pls read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lost-my-all-money-on-bitsler-1610621

i spend all my time making money online and then i gamble it all away and lose i am suicidal right now and crying to tears what doi do

You had 1+ BTC, you lost it. Do you know you can earn 10 times of it in coming future but since you are thinking to commit suicide, you won’t be able to your life back.

So suicide is world’s worst gamble where there is no chance of winning so forget about it. I would suggest you to stay calm and forget about it (I know it’s difficult, but still you must do it).

Then earn some skills from the internet and you can offer it for sale here on bitcointalk and by that way you can earn more than 10 BTC within a year.  Don’t play losing gamble, don’t commit suicide.

Take it seriously, 1.1 BTC is enough amount to get rid of gambling addiction. I won't say gambling is worst but the greed is. You should not waste your precious life just for the sake of your mistakes.

Use your time to rectify what you did and move on, life is worth more.

Also, have a look at this video

This video is in Hindi but there are English subtitles, do watch it.

KHAT | EmotionalFulls - YouTube

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 07, 2016, 11:57:15 AM
thanks guys i feel better already... im trying to get over this .

It is good that you are feeling better now, but look for professional help to have a suicide thoughts on top of a gambling problem is a very powerful sign that something is not right, look for help now don’t leave it for later!.

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
September 07, 2016, 11:55:41 AM
Just go for a walk mate, you will make that money again. Next time spend all those money for something else.
Activity: 406
Wolf
September 07, 2016, 11:48:56 AM
Hmm. Just learn your lesson. It's not like you can get back your money. This is how gambling works, If you're not careful you can lose your money. If you can't stop yourself from gambling then it is better to quit than ruin your life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 07, 2016, 11:35:02 AM
Hey mate, Why you yelling scam the money when your lost the money? Are you depression cause lost the money? then are you things come to money jump for got profits? well there your not forced must gambling there. when you deposit your need knowing for the risk the game, that's why when your approve for "I am at least 18 years old and have read the Terms & Conditions." i'll swear you will not talk about scam, when you got won there.
Activity: 108
September 07, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
thanks guys i feel better already... im trying to get over this .
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 07, 2016, 11:24:23 AM
no dude i fucking lose all the time i cant stop gambling whenever i get money i go gamble

Try to not keep money at hand. Give it to somebody you trust, good friend or family.
Gamble for a while only with free/faucet money. It will show you over time that gambling is a way to spend time and money. It's supposed to be entertainment, not a way of living. And certainly not a way to earn money.

1.1BTC is not a fortune. Get over it. It's good that you realize now you did something wrong, it can lead to a cure.
As somebody else said: find a way to get busy. Computer games, movies/TV shows, fishing, some sport, anything is good. Try to make (more) friends and go out. Over time you'll clear your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: