Pages:
Author

Topic: lost my all money on BITSLER - page 6. (Read 4236 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 07, 2016, 10:46:47 AM
Asking advice after you lost?  Go take a walk, dude.
That's just how gambling is; sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

no dude i fucking lose all the time i cant stop gambling whenever i get money i go gamble
I think you must consult someone sir . Gambling addiction is not good . You must have control over yourself . These dice games are purely based on luck , you must know that . You must be ready to accept losses . Don't worry , you will be fine eventually , you will come over this . I would suggest you to quit gambling , its hard I know , but you must do it for your own good.

i want to jump off my balcony , i went gamble on bitsler yesterday ended up 1.15 btc from 0.56 said to myself to stop gambling for now and today i couldnt resist and i lost it all
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2016, 10:45:19 AM

no dude i fucking lose all the time i cant stop gambling whenever i get money i go gamble
I think you must consult someone sir . Gambling addiction is not good . You must have control over yourself . These dice games are purely based on luck , you must know that . You must be ready to accept losses . Don't worry , you will be fine eventually , you will come over this . I would suggest you to quit gambling , its hard I know , but you must do it for your own good.
September 07, 2016, 10:44:29 AM
should i contact gambler anonymous guys??
September 07, 2016, 10:41:48 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
September 07, 2016, 10:41:20 AM
September 07, 2016, 10:38:02 AM
i want to suicide i just lost 1.1 btc on this shitty rigged site called bitsler i need fast advice guys i feel shit right now
Pages:
Jump to: