Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 240. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 27, 2013, 08:11:04 PM
I've actually been continuing to mine LOT just to play the games Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 27, 2013, 08:03:44 PM
When LOT will go to cryptsy?

Let me lick my finger, put it up in the air, and check for you. Please hold...

+1 YES ...more of this please.  Sums up the majority of what I was saying in my rant.
December 27, 2013, 08:02:23 PM
Have to agree that open accounting for the premine might be an good choice.
Will show transparancy and show that the premine is used at its full potentiall.

Maybe a better bounty list that not only includes wish for new games and promotion but also as a way to bring in devs to the scene to get better traction on bugfixes etc.

Also suggest a timeframe for the premine to be dispursed, like X amount should have been used within this time to do this amount of work, and scale the bounty level down as coin grow/diff increase

Exactly.  Like the user (I am to lazy to go back and look) who spoke directly to Nut and Deviant about having the fix to patch their pools.

And the slide rule / bounty scale down is an absolute necessity.  

For instance, the new lotto game rapidballs owner says "Please can you confirm what bounty you guys can come up with?"

My answer....you get nothing...zero...and now go to the end of the line.
He was approached by Hampuz who said their was a bounty of 1mil (and at that time I believe 1 of 3 bounties was taken).  
RapidBalls put LOT on the back burner and all bounties were taken by the time he responded (more have been added now..I only thought there was 3 originally).
RapidBalls is already making money off just offering the coin on his lotto games.  The vig on all those games and coins is plenty enough.
*no offense meant towards Hampuz, if any was taken. Hampuz is a huge win for this community. RapidBalls is a greedy and greasy slimeball taking advantage of someone's good will.

I think in business and coin development there is a very fine line between compromise and being run over.  IF we allow services to run us over they will continue to do so.  Not a good spend for the premine or public opinion.

The idea of operating on scarcity (no bug fixes) or out of hunger or need to be on cryptsy will run us into the ground.  Act like LOT is worth .1 BTC and accept nothing less when offering bounties and possibly accepting services.

Do we want more publicity/exposure through a rapid ball lottery or any service that ran us over or
more publicity/exposure from telling services to f off if you put us in the corner.

Surround ourselves with only those that want us to do better and will help facilitate that then we can only go up.

The rest will take care of itself then.  imho.
Activity: 392
December 27, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
If the 386 million coins are going to be used for dev, support and promotion, then I for one would like to see some open book accounting on this.  As I certainly can't see where this is being spent.  Maybe 30m at best on bounties etc so far.  What about the other 350 Million?

I am a fan of the open accounting.  I also think we have openly seen .16-.20 (60-65mil) premine LOT spent in just a couple of weeks, not including the faucet.

I believe at the time that mrlotto used 5 BTC for Cryptsy's preferred look would have cost 30-40mil LOT alone.

Then the bounties on the first post and I haven't attempted averaging an amount for the faucet.

But maybe the Cryptsy step was never necessary if no premine and no bugs?  But I have neither developed a coin, nor developed two to try out both angles.
Plus compete with a meme coin that took much more spotlight than could have ever been calculated for.

After bug fixes, multiple active developers and cryptsy listing should the residual premine be destroyed? imo...yes.

mrlotto also just donated 10 million LOT for the RapidBalls Lotto. If you count that, the giveaways, the bounty's, the faucet and the 5btc for cryptsy, mrlotto has already spent around 100 million LOT to launch Lottocoin and it hasn't even been out 3 weeks yet! Seems to me he is using the coins for their intended purpose.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2013, 07:44:03 PM

Let me lick my finger, put it up in the air, and check for you. Please hold...
Activity: 254
December 27, 2013, 07:42:36 PM
Activity: 462
December 27, 2013, 07:31:35 PM
Have to agree that open accounting for the premine might be an good choice.
Will show transparancy and show that the premine is used at its full potentiall.

Maybe a better bounty list that not only includes wish for new games and promotion but also as a way to bring in devs to the scene to get better traction on bugfixes etc.

Also suggest a timeframe for the premine to be dispursed, like X amount should have been used within this time to do this amount of work, and scale the bounty level down as coin grow/diff increase
December 27, 2013, 07:22:54 PM
If the 386 million coins are going to be used for dev, support and promotion, then I for one would like to see some open book accounting on this.  As I certainly can't see where this is being spent.  Maybe 30m at best on bounties etc so far.  What about the other 350 Million?

I am a fan of the open accounting.  I also think we have openly seen .16-.20 (60-65mil) premine LOT spent in just a couple of weeks, not including the faucet.

I believe at the time that mrlotto used 5 BTC for Cryptsy's preferred look would have cost 30-40mil LOT alone.

Then the bounties on the first post and I haven't attempted averaging an amount for the faucet.

But maybe the Cryptsy step was never necessary if no premine and no bugs?  But I have neither developed a coin, nor developed two to try out both angles.
Plus compete with a meme coin that took much more spotlight than could have ever been calculated for.

After bug fixes, multiple active developers and cryptsy listing should the residual premine be destroyed? imo...yes.

December 27, 2013, 07:06:39 PM
the only thing I am not fine with is that the coin needs some repairs and mr. lotto doesn't really seem to work on them

Hence my devils advocate question of whether the person/people sat on a premined now worth on paper about $45,000 really can resist dumping it, taking the money and moving onto developing the next gold rush?

If you were sat on a $45,000 premine, would you be spending the holidays fixing bugs, or selling a sh*tload and getting drunk on the proceeds.

Not that I am saying this is happening, but would anyone be surprised if it did?

I like mining and holding LOT and I like option 2.  

I wish both were possible at the same time but that usually isn't an option.
Although, if fixing the bugs, along with the open accounting and premine destruction if necessary eliminated all/most doubt which in turn increases value, larger exchange acceptance and more exposure then it might just become a reality.

Still hoping for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 27, 2013, 06:19:22 PM
I didn't sell anything and still have my LOT
But there aren't any buyers atm for LOT so who would it become to cryptsy Huh

There are. The price it's selling for is listed as the sell price. That is what people are buying it for.

If you are talking about volume. Coinedup probably has 500-1000 active users. Cryptsy has like 70,000.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2013, 06:19:16 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 27, 2013, 06:13:01 PM

hmm simple answer would be these 2 facts coupled together
1) CoinedUp is a new exchange with a small user base that is bad in so many ways that I cannot even begin to describe
2) do you really think that buyers will trust CoinedUp with a lot of BTC when this is in their ToS:

as in they are literally telling people "hey we might scam you at any time for all your cash.. but feel free to use our site"
Activity: 364
December 27, 2013, 06:12:56 PM
right guys - really sorry about all the downtime on the EU stratum! I ordered a firewall for the servers a few days ago and our lovely hosts decided that they were just gonna unplug our server and stick the firewall in with no warning. So after a mad panic and a couple of hours of config - we now have the firewall in place too!  Undecided

Fingers crossed we should be good to from now on!

We are having a bit of a re-jig too... Would ALL miners please point their rigs to loteu.nut2pools.com, lotus.nut2pools.com or lotjp.nut2pools.com. these new names allow us much more granularity to assist with mitigating DDoS attacks. The old us, eu, jp names will be removed from DNS in the next day or so.

Also i'm running a bit behind on the tickets as a result - no worries though - i'll get to them all...

Regards and happy mining

Nut

https://lot.nut2pools.com

Activity: 266
December 27, 2013, 06:07:12 PM
December 27, 2013, 06:04:23 PM
the guy recently pmed me asking me how to solo mine the coin, but he looks like he's an expert all of the sudden..

solomining lottocoin
« Sent to: Amberdark on: December 24, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
hi ,

can you explain me how to solo mine lottocoin ?

I am giving him the chance to put his money where his mouth is but not on LOT.
1BTC - 1BTC bet since you'll probably tell Hampuz that you do not have any LOT even if he wins the bet...
December 27, 2013, 06:02:14 PM
this coin is worthless, thougt it would become great with a great name etc ...
But this coin will never come to cryptsy and the price wil go to 10 satoshi or lower

I think you are mad because you sold days ago and you are tired of hearing about it.
Just like you will be upset when it gets listed on CMC and then Cryptsy.

Just like I was upset when I sold Doge too early.
It's okay *pat* *pat*

+1
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 27, 2013, 06:01:35 PM
But this coin will never come to cryptsy and the price wil go to 10 satoshi or lower

I think you are mad because you sold days ago and you are tired of hearing about it.
Just like you will be upset when it gets listed on CMC and then Cryptsy.

Just like I was upset when I sold Doge too early.
It's okay *pat* *pat*
December 27, 2013, 06:00:38 PM
care to place an escrow bet of 1BTC on that? Smiley

I am also interested. If you are correct ill give you 1btc. If you are wrong you give all your LOT.
December 27, 2013, 05:59:26 PM
care to place an escrow bet of 1BTC on that? Smiley
Activity: 266
December 27, 2013, 05:57:35 PM
Jump to: