Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 271. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
December 22, 2013, 12:13:32 PM
Agreed. Not that NutNut's services need any pimping as they speak for themselves, but I've been switching 35-36MH/s between various coins on his servers without so much as a blip. Speaking from my "day job" perspective, which is running a web hosting company, stable pools aren't something that can be cobbled together in mom's basement. As with so many things in life, with mining pools you get what you pay for.

we need more dedicated pools setup like dodge

We are a dedicated pool (and we are 0% fees for the rest of the year!) - there are a couple of other dedicated pools... Why do you need more?

When you see a million new pools pop up like doge it usually means they are run by n00bs trying to cash in rather than experienced ops. This usually means the pool goes down regularly and you run the risk of loosing coins. Often the pools get so broken that n00b ops cant fix them so either disappear completely or just blow it all away and start again.

Then there's the "home operator" who runs the pool in a VM on his home PC or on a 10$ VPS then wonders why it all crashes once they get more than a few MH/s and their hosting account gets deleted because of the constant DDoS attacks.

Either way it means you loose out.

Bottom line is, stick with the known pools and know operators who have invested $1000's in real server kit, hosting and DDoS protection AND knwo how to use and support it - it'll save you a major headache even if the fees are slightly higher!

Nut

lot.nut2pools.com
0% fee till the new year!
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 22, 2013, 12:08:21 PM

We are a dedicated pool (and we are 0% fees for the rest of the year!) - there are a couple of other dedicated pools... Why do you need more?

When you see a million new pools pop up like doge it usually means they are run by n00bs trying to cash in rather than experienced ops. This usually means the pool goes down regularly and you run the risk of loosing coins. Often the pools get so broken that n00b ops cant fix them so either disappear completely or just blow it all away and start again.

Then there's the "home operator" who runs the pool in a VM on his home PC or on a 10$ VPS then wonders why it all crashes once they get more than a few MH/s and their hosting account gets deleted because of the constant DDoS attacks.

Bottom line is, stick with the known pools and know operators who have invested $1000's in real server kit, hosting and DDoS protection AND knwo how to use and support it - it'll save you a major headache even if the fees are slightly higher!

Nut

lot.nut2pools.com

when you put it like that you are right, good man for pointing that out
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
December 22, 2013, 12:00:56 PM
we need more giveaways to get people involved  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 22, 2013, 11:48:54 AM

Nut

lot.nut2pools.com

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 22, 2013, 11:40:58 AM
Looks like the first bomb reset and the rest of them are going to later today.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
December 22, 2013, 10:13:09 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 22, 2013, 09:37:56 AM
Accept any amount lotto coin Smiley

LzXCDHRcHE2sEbRimQrCmySP3P279q9WUy

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 22, 2013, 09:04:16 AM
Can Mrlotto or someone please get me a link to an ABE block explorer. Does the existing explorer show total
coins?
i put up a 1 million  bounty for ABE. 

Is there interest for a lottocoin blockchain website? I'm thinking about making one.

I'm on it Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 22, 2013, 09:01:14 AM
Hasnt cryptsy announce lottocoin yet? I cant find announce.
Activity: 270
December 22, 2013, 07:47:00 AM
Can Mrlotto or someone please get me a link to an ABE block explorer. Does the existing explorer show total
coins?

i put up a 1 million  bounty for ABE. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 22, 2013, 07:13:58 AM
You know what worries me right now. When was the last time a Dev or any Dev posted in here in the last few days? It's a 10 day old coin.
If this was your coin (any of you) wouldn't you be in here every day posting and talking to people?

Please help me out here... Where is the lead Dev?

Because there is zero comparison between this and DOGE in terms of name recognition, promotion, and support.
The volume on coinedup for LOT right now is a small fraction of DOGE volume on the first day DOGE was on coinedup.
So comparing the values of the two is not wise right now.

Please tell me I'm wrong but if I put money on this why will it go to the moon?
No one is even talking about getting an ABE explorer for this so it can be on Coinmarketcap. If it's not on there
no one will know where this coin stands in terms of total value if it gets listed on Cryptsy. We need to know
total coins and the like.

You really need to be on Coinmarketcap BEFORE cryptsy or nothing will happen with the price.

I have seen coins go up on Cryptsy like Orbit did and a few others and go down and not up.
I have seen coins go on coinmarketcap and not move more than an inch.

Don't get me wrong. I'm bullish. But I am really worried here. Lots of holes. Many holes.

Get on CMC - then Cryptsy. And make sure the Dev is alive. And who is promoting?

well mrlotto was on yesterday... i think it was for the 1m bounty on a youtube video

That is fair enough. Maybe I am being a little harsh.
I will be happy to help.

coins? And if not can one be deployed today?

I can go over to coinmarketcap and help get it up.

It's really key to get up there first before going on exchanges.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
December 22, 2013, 07:09:36 AM
You know what worries me right now. When was the last time a Dev or any Dev posted in here in the last few days? It's a 10 day old coin.
If this was your coin (any of you) wouldn't you be in here every day posting and talking to people?

Because there is zero comparison between this and DOGE in terms of name recognition, promotion, and support.
The volume on coinedup for LOT right now is a small fraction of DOGE volume on the first day DOGE was on coinedup.

No one is even talking about getting an ABE explorer for this so it can be on Coinmarketcap. If it's not on there
no one will know where this coin stands in terms of total value if it gets listed on Cryptsy. We need to know

You really need to be on Coinmarketcap BEFORE cryptsy or nothing will happen with the price.

I have seen coins go up on Cryptsy like Orbit did and a few others and go down and not up.

Don't get me wrong. I'm bullish. But I am really worried here. Lots of holes. Many holes.

Get on CMC - then Cryptsy. And make sure the Dev is alive. And who is promoting?

well mrlotto was on yesterday... i think it was for the 1m bounty on a youtube video
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
December 22, 2013, 07:06:30 AM
lets play
Activity: 294
December 22, 2013, 06:46:19 AM
still good to mine solo?,,

Sure if you have the hashpower. If not I would recommend a pool. Deviant's pool is excellent

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net/

Hey there. Are you on the Dev team for LOT? Can you send Gliss a working ABE for listing?

I don't think he is.
legendary
December 22, 2013, 06:29:41 AM

Sure if you have the hashpower. If not I would recommend a pool. Deviant's pool is excellent

Hey there. Are you on the Dev team for LOT? Can you send Gliss a working ABE for listing?
legendary
December 22, 2013, 06:26:35 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 22, 2013, 06:17:37 AM
Could this coin to the moon then?

It's more profitable than DOGE at the moment.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2013, 06:12:50 AM
 Could this coin to the moon then?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 22, 2013, 06:07:18 AM
Activity: 406
December 22, 2013, 04:52:40 AM

Jump to: