Pages:
Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 36. (Read 370524 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 21, 2014, 10:36:43 PM
Here comes the multipools!
Activity: 98
January 21, 2014, 10:32:09 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-000-Lottocoin-LOT-NOT-Bitcoin-BTC-or-Litecoin-LTC-just-Lotto-/271372892083?pt=AU_Coins2&hash=item3f2f15b7b3

Ebay people getting involved.  This guy is selling 100K LOT for $99. He has already sold 23 so they are hot right now.

Take a look Smiley

Cheers!

He is offering LOT at 2.5x the current market price, and people are buying. Looks good.

Indeed, and looks like a lot of people are buying. That is a good sign aswell Smiley

23 sold before for 44.99 Au$, not 99

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&_trksid=p2047675.l2564&rt=nc&item=271372892083 soldd also at 99
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
January 21, 2014, 09:02:37 PM
anyone else failing to get the sms code at cryptsy? still cant login after the site problems Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 21, 2014, 08:43:12 PM
Here it comes folks, rocket to mars shortly
January 21, 2014, 08:22:14 PM
So basically it was extremely unpredictable. Correct?

No, it was very predictable. Open up the daily graph for Dogecoin, and then the daily graph for Lottocoin.
When I saw the absolutely huge amount of volume entering Cryptsy, I knew that all altcoins would shoot up.
Go through my post history and look at the post I made on the Dogecoin thread regarding Lottocoin.
It shot up to the moon since I made that post, I nearly doubled my BTC, but I am holding until 100 Satoshi, where I expect it will go soon.

How do you check the volume (you said 20k BTC or smh)? All I see on the graphs are the green bars (which seem to indicate volume). DOGE did have a bit of volume from jan 18 to jan 20 in that sense, but didn't shoot up until jan 21..

So if DOGE shoots up, every alt on the market follows DOGE?

Click trade, then sort by volume, make sure you have every coin combo enabled in your settings. smh means "shaking my head" btw.

Break 60 and we go parabolic, blue sky breakout all the way to 100 satoshis. I have foreseen it!
Activity: 149
January 21, 2014, 08:20:24 PM
Guys chill it was a great pump.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2014, 08:11:14 PM
New Lottocoin forum due to go live!

Ok guys & gals, we are going to kick off a BRAND NEW Lottocoin forum to run directly off lottocoin.org & we are looking for moderators.

There's no 'reward' as such on offer for this luckless role, however you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Lottocoin and become well known in our growing community. On occasion you will interact with the dev team & have a say in how the forum grows.

Reply here if interested, or PM me and we will go from there.

Forum is now live!

http://lottocoin.org/forum/index.php?

Moderator roles are still open Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 21, 2014, 08:10:52 PM

No, it was very predictable. Open up the daily graph for Dogecoin, and then the daily graph for Lottocoin.
When I saw the absolutely huge amount of volume entering Cryptsy, I knew that all altcoins would shoot up.
Go through my post history and look at the post I made on the Dogecoin thread regarding Lottocoin.
It shot up to the moon since I made that post, I nearly doubled my BTC, but I am holding until 100 Satoshi, where I expect it will go soon.

How do you check the volume (you said 20k BTC or smh)? All I see on the graphs are the green bars (which seem to indicate volume). DOGE did have a bit of volume from jan 18 to jan 20 in that sense, but didn't shoot up until jan 21..

So if DOGE shoots up, every alt on the market follows DOGE?
January 21, 2014, 08:07:59 PM
on coinwarz. lloto coin was always the top 10 coin choice to mine=proffit.

the only reason this coin shoot up is because there was no more big pools dumping it. once doge settles down all the big , huge pool for profit only will switch back to this alts and everything will be back to a $10 mining profit.

prepare for back to 13-15

if you guys want this coin to survive . remove it from radar. adjust difficulty re-targeting and reintroduce it to the market.

right now this coin is just an easy whore. rlegs open and ready for pumping and dumping. once the pools are done they drop it and you guys catch it and raise it back up to only have the pools come and shoop it again.

multipool has nothing to do with it

how do u think we gained 60BTC at Buy order? from multipool quiting   ...yea right

+1 I agree with Noedelx
Though multipool is the reason we were down at 11 sat. Then doge value went to the stratmosphere and there wasn't any sell walls at all from multipool.

On Cryptsy there are currently buy orders for 445.5M LOT between 46 and 15. Assuming all LOT coins mined were sold (and I know that is not happening) and there were no more new buy orders, it would take a week to eat though that.
January 21, 2014, 08:00:33 PM

the only reason this coin shoot up is because there was no more big pools dumping it. once doge settles down all the big , huge pool for profit only will switch back to this alts and everything will be back to a $10 mining profit.

if you guys want this coin to survive . remove it from radar. adjust difficulty re-targeting and reintroduce it to the market.

right now this coin is just an easy whore. rlegs open and ready for pumping and dumping. once the pools are done they drop it and you guys catch it and raise it back up to only have the pools come and shoop it again.

how do u think we gained 60BTC at Buy order? from multipool quiting   ...yea right

+1 I agree with Noedelx
Though multipool is the reason we were down at 11 sat. Then doge value went to the stratmosphere and there wasn't any sell walls at all from multipool.
January 21, 2014, 07:53:45 PM

+1 I agree with Noedelx
January 21, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
Alright while we wait on Cryptsy to finely start working again and let us buy more Lot !

We wil do a BIG giveaway!

Alright Rapidballs.eu Gave us 2  A 20x1000 Vouchers to Giveaway to the Lottocoin community!

To Join the Twitter Giveaway Check : https://twitter.com/Lotto_Coin
To join the Thread Giveaway Check below

alright!

Rules :
1 u can only join Once!
2 Say what u Like about Lottocoin and What u woulth like to see in the Future for Lottocoin! ( features etc)
3 also if u plan to do something For lottocoin feel free to add that aswel ( but this aint needed to join giveaway!)

The first 30 Comments after this will be trown into http://www.random.org/ to choose a winner

Good luck!

I like the whole idea with the coin, the gambling coin-features. I would like to see a good poker client like pokerstars, unibet poker or something like that. A cooperation with unibet or any other betting site would be awesome!
I've held giveaways before, I'm been brainstorming a bit with Hampuz and I've made a few positive reviews of what has to be done, what they did good etc. I've donated a bit, promoted the coin pretty much and I started mining it the first day.
Unfortunately I cannot do a lot right now since I was dumb enough to sell all my LOT yesterday but if the price goes down to 10-20 sat again I will come back and promote it even more!
Activity: 140
January 21, 2014, 07:38:14 PM
Alright while we wait on Cryptsy to finely start working again and let us buy more Lot !

We wil do a BIG giveaway!

Alright Rapidballs.eu Gave us 2  A 20x1000 Vouchers to Giveaway to the Lottocoin community!

To Join the Twitter Giveaway Check : https://twitter.com/Lotto_Coin
To join the Thread Giveaway Check below

alright!

Rules :
1 u can only join Once!
2 Say what u Like about Lottocoin and What u woulth like to see in the Future for Lottocoin! ( features etc)
3 also if u plan to do something For lottocoin feel free to add that aswel ( but this aint needed to join giveaway!)

The first 20 Comments after this will be trown into http://www.random.org/ to choose a winner

Good luck!

People who joined the Giveaway Sofar!

1. damnation
2. elixir
3. sumantso
4. Amph
5. M4cca
6. TinEye
7. Dimitry

im going off soon so cant send the voucher tonight but tomorrow after we hitted 20 people the voucher will be given away  to a lucky person ( using random.org)
January 21, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2014, 07:36:16 PM
well this is my analogy.

i have't kept up with the nethashrate. wished i compared it from two days ago to yesterday to today. all i know is that as this moment this coin is at the top of coinwarz for mining profit. i'm gonna guess the big pools are switching slowly back to this.

as far as that big buy. They are simple pump and dump. set a wall high to buy to get even higher sell.

i sold at 45.

gonna buy back at 15  and win 500k coins

cheers.

hope i am wrong and this coin shoots. but until you fix the difficulty. this is a coinwarz.com whore
January 21, 2014, 07:34:15 PM
Activity: 140
January 21, 2014, 07:28:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

right now this coin is just an easy whore. rlegs open and ready for pumping and dumping. once the pools are done they drop it and you guys catch it and raise it back up to only have the pools come and shtoop it again.
January 21, 2014, 07:19:54 PM
It rose because institutional investers have entered the altcoin market. The total BTC traded on cryptsy per day on average has been roughly 2000 BTC. Today its breaking 20,000 BTC.
Dogecoin shot up like a mothafucka and people will expect lotto to do the same. The last reason is because LOT will likely be put on Bter now. They can't ignore this crazy volume.

Buy and hold and you shall be rewarded, even at these levels.

+1 for a nice answer. thanks man. yeah eac and doge both shot up. all the  market actually. now lot fanboys could you please shut up
Hahaha always so polite!

What do you think of Klondike then?

Tell me 3 good alt-coins!
January 21, 2014, 07:17:21 PM
It rose because institutional investers have entered the altcoin market. The total BTC traded on cryptsy per day on average has been roughly 2000 BTC. Today its breaking 20,000 BTC.
Dogecoin shot up like a mothafucka and people will expect lotto to do the same. The last reason is because LOT will likely be put on Bter now. They can't ignore this crazy volume.

Buy and hold and you shall be rewarded, even at these levels.

+1 for a nice answer. thanks man. yeah eac and doge both shot up. all the  market actually. now lot fanboys could you please shut up
Pages:
Jump to: