Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 28. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
That is what happen in life generally, every negative thing that happen around us is of benefit to some people. As most people even attempt to commit suicide when they discover how they have lost in bitcoin but some will be happy to see bitcoin fall because they can acquire more bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It is good for the people looking to invest in bitcoins. However the existing investors are not happy over this.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Low Bitcoin prices are an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin as much as possible. and keep it for a long time until the Bitcoin price goes up, and Bitcoin is worth the sale for a big profit.
Yeah for the sake of buying, it is a pretty good one and this is the time most newbies should be getting themselves involved so as not to miss out on anything at all. It is always more like after a bull run, the market always come back way lower to give those who felt they have missed out the chance to get back in and look forward to the long term growth.

It would be funny in many years to come, when we would look back to this year and some will wish they have got in even at this value. Because this is what already happening for many people right now for the levels below $1000. For getting into below $1000, we must need to time travel to before December of 2016.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yeah, but it will attract people who just want to earn fast profit from it in most. But we need our community to grow, not random people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If it says good for bitcoin this is not because bitcoin price down will make this bitcoin enthusiasts decrease but this is a very good opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible and after we buy the bitcoin available then we save until the end of the year so get big profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Low Bitcoin prices are an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin as much as possible. and keep it for a long time until the Bitcoin price goes up, and Bitcoin is worth the sale for a big profit.
Yes i agree with you when bitcoin price got down people try to buy bitcoin and hold until they get profit from them.But most of the time people want to earn more profit and will be gready as a result they lost everything.So always try to under stand bitcoin up and down tred other wse lost your mney or asset.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The low price of bitcoin will attract more people to participate in this round of increase because the same money can now buy more bitcoin.

Probably, the new wave of investors, people that are ready to risk and those, who believe in the cryptocurrency, will enter these days the market. IMHO.
2tf
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Correction necessary its growth was very fast and probably manipulated. For the long term it is best to give more stability to the market and allow new purchases globally.
Activity: 125
The low price of bitcoin is a good chance for those who dream for a long time to buy bitcoin when it crash to 6k. Well, it was already done and bitcoin is going up again. The growing of bitcoin will take place even though the crash will happen still bitcoin will come to rise up again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Low price of bitcoin has advantages for investor, it's good to invest when the price is extremely low, so that with little capital you can invest heavily on bitcoin, and sell off with the price soar.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Yes, low prices will attract new investors. Even the existing investors would be tempted to buy more at reduced prices.

Again as I have in the previous thread, there will come a time that investors will says that they need to buy at this bottom price otherwise they will miss another great opportunity to profit from it. Many are just waiting from the background, and once its ripe for the taking, they will soon pounce and bought bitcoin in greater number. Maybe most whales are waiting for the price to go sub $6000 before making their move, so we all know that eventually we will see another reversals in the future. I speculate that most of the weak hands had gotten out again that's why the price goes below $7000, so they have been shaken already and what's left are big investors and probably making another run at the price very soon. So yes, as the price goes down, investors will go back to the market again and can attract fresh blood as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
i hope so, i was a bit regret not to sell my coin when btc hit 12k$ back before so i can accumulate on this price range.

But yeah it's already past anyway
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Wow, this is so amazing to those people who are invested to bitcoin in the year of 2015 when the price is hundreds dollars only they earn a lot of money. Before it's easy to buy 1 bitcoin because the price is very cheap. But now because of the price is very high it's hard to get 1 bitcoin. But if bitcoin decrease like the price of 2015 we can get more bitcoin .
Yes, you may think they are the only lucky ones now, but I will say you should wait for some years to come and see how lucky everyone who is currently in this space is. It does not have to be 1 bitcoin and one thing I am sure of is that a time may even come when some will even find it hard to get just 8000 satoshis, that some can easily get even for free as it is now.

In a situation where we end up seeing a lot of huge growth in the space, this is something that I believe can be possible, and how about picturing 1 satoshi to be equivalent to 1USD? Can you get the picture now ? It may be more than decades from now, but it is possible.
The cheap price of bitcoin is good for the buyer and it is to bad for the seller so then they must hold in order for them to prepare for the next days of rising of the bitcoin price. Bitcoin depends on the volume of the investors so then we cannot really says on how or when will be the bull run begin. So if the price drop the only best thing to do is to buy more for good.
It is right that the early investors made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin and now they are the richest people of their communities. In my opinion it is good for new investors that the price is below $8000. They can make their investment because with the passage of time the price is increasing gradually and new investors may not get this opportunity in the future.
Activity: 24
Yes, low prices will attract new investors. Even the existing investors would be tempted to buy more at reduced prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Its not good . So im holding on my coins . Im wasting my coins if i trade it for the low price .
Not always the price of coin or bitcoin it's not good if the price become low because they have also benfits from the cheaper because you have a big chance the price become very high the highest price before. You can get high profit because you can get more bitcoin.  The more bitcoin that you have more money to come if the price increase we need to buy more bitcoin and keep holding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Its not good . So im holding on my coins . Im wasting my coins if i trade it for the low price .

Most of the Tradres right time to invest in the time. So price will be low. Buy it. Don't sell. So hold the long time. Then it will increase the price day by day. So that time you sell it. Market place is help to gather more information of all coin for time to buy and sell. Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any Time to up and down. Now price is going down. So people try to buy the coin. So it will be increase the price day by day. If coin is loss in market place. It will increase the price. So if bitcoin increase in the market place. Bitcoin price will be go down.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
I agree!..current low bitcoin price in the market,will also giving a great opportunity to the others to buy more now,and gain more profits on the right time of selling.
Yeah, that is basically the idea and the reason why anyone should not even be missing such a mouthwatering chance. So far so good, bitcoin has shown some strength even at the current downtrend and we are not where we used to be anyway, which is more like something to really be looking forward to the future for. The chances of not even getting this value later on is there and for those who may end up missing all these dips, they would wish they never did when the time comes, so for buying and accumulation reasons, this is the good for not just bitcoin but for investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103

that's right, the increase is needed when investing, to gain profit. and I think this great opportunity will definitely be a good opportunity for investors or new investor interest to buy and invest their money in bitcoin which makes bitcoin value will not be forever low. Improvements and improvements will continue to occur even if somewhat slowly.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
I am quite new regarding bitcoin trading but i have done several forex trading. After being adopted bitcon by several trading platform the price are being fluctuating more than in past. More people are being interested in bitcoin like me these days after seeing its trading profitability. Ultimately the bitcoin price may get around 300-350$ in two month and then start again to fluctuate.
Pages:
Jump to: