Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 29. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Yes that's true, but many people doesn't know about the huge profit when they are a bitcoin holder because they suddenly follow their emotion during price crackdown they felt that their investment become nothing if Bitcoin price goback to zero. But it will never become zero because people doesn't allow that they will not wait until it will going back higher again, eventually they sell their Bitcoin they will not think the future profit.
Activity: 266
it is clear now is the right time to buy bitcoin, the lowest price as now is certainly the best opportunity.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Low price can be the cause of not good position in the market, you always must check  it, look in the past of it. people looking only for attractive and famous crypto
Activity: 210
Yes I think this is a good opportunity to buy because everyone will be able to have bitcoin at a cheap price. I hope the bitcoin increase in this year is reasonable and there is no bubble of price increase like last year.
Activity: 42
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

But the price growth is really bad. A lot of people are already stuck with their investments which they made at $15k or even more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

It will attract those people who knew how to trade in the market but for those who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency then they will just disregard the chance to invest a huge amount today.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I think that only applies to new people who join buying bitcoins but not for old people must be feeling restless about the low bitcoin prices. But it's also good more and more people attract to use bitcoin.
Activity: 182
when prices are low we can say more members invest in bitcoin it means we are attracting more new investors in return good for market
Activity: 364
Yes low price btc will help people to buy more bitcoins. At present the value of bitcoin is very low so invest in bitcoin  is the right time. Buy bitcoin now and hold the coin for future. Bitcoin growth is not good nowadays, so many dumps only happens. Some people are getting panic to invest in bitcoin due to this price drop. Some people are ready to invest and some people are ready to hold for future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
it is good because we all believve that bitcoin will go to the moon again soon, and now it is a great time to buy some to hold

Now, this is the best time to buy Bitcoins for those ones who were not in time to do it before. That is why the low price of BTC now is good for the newbie that is going to join the market right now.
I remember few months ago, a lot of newbies were complaining the value of bitcoin was too much and getting scary even though some still ended up joining FOMO so as not to miss out anyway. Now, the market is low to a great extent and a lot of them are still not sure whether to buy or not.

The low price of bitcoin at least has been able to bring some sanity to this space for the mean time, and giving us more like a reflection on the things that need to be done to move forward, such as the scaling issue. However, transactions so far have been magnificently cool, and if for anything, this one is good.
To the extent of falling so much will cause panic for newbie but that's reality of the market today, because investors today are playing daily trading, when they feel that price will goes  up they will suddenly dump, that's why  the price goes down  more often than going up.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
it is good because we all believve that bitcoin will go to the moon again soon, and now it is a great time to buy some to hold

Now, this is the best time to buy Bitcoins for those ones who were not in time to do it before. That is why the low price of BTC now is good for the newbie that is going to join the market right now.
I remember few months ago, a lot of newbies were complaining the value of bitcoin was too much and getting scary even though some still ended up joining FOMO so as not to miss out anyway. Now, the market is low to a great extent and a lot of them are still not sure whether to buy or not.

The low price of bitcoin at least has been able to bring some sanity to this space for the mean time, and giving us more like a reflection on the things that need to be done to move forward, such as the scaling issue. However, transactions so far have been magnificently cool, and if for anything, this one is good.
Low price of bitcoin is only good for a short moment but it is not if it is too long. People or investors' mind will think like this, "Bitcoin is not going up for these past months, how can I make sure that it will go up if I buy now?". So I believe that bitcoin should perform well to in between those months of crash to give confidence to new buyers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Yes they are great too even if other people do not like the downfall they are great because that is an enter days when the price are low of course other people can now enter lets give other chances to other people who wanted to join this thing. And besides if the price will always on top then people who are richer wil be the one will be richer as always there are no rotation after all. Things will always be balance there will always be ups and downs you just have to have some patience in order to survive
Activity: 798

New investor will looks this market condition is opportunity to investing their money because they believe bitcoin is good long term investment. Market will recover again because cryptomarket attracting investment banking and institutional investment firm
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Seeing the conversation on the first page encourage me to hold my bitcoin and altcoins. Also many people in some crypto groups i joined in considering $6000-$7000 as a good price to buy. I think the current dips will attract more people to invest in.
Merit: 258

Ha ha! how I wish we could still top up a bitcoin nowadays. I missed the old days my friend! When bitcoin was at it's hey days... I was buying some good shit of coins without hesitation because the price was affordable.

Anyway, the current dip shall attract the masses.
Activity: 4
The low price of bitcoin will attract more people to participate in this round of increase because the same money can now buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
For the 4th time at this moment, bitcoin has fallen down to the 6,000$ mark and lots of speculations and concerns pop up after this yet another crisis bitcoin has to go through. Some may have lost their faith in holding bitcoin and eventually sold them while others find it as an opportunity to buy even more while the price is low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I know this was posted way back 2015 but what happening now is almost the same, I think it is in the cycle of bitcoin because the idea how can we deal in this situations whether to become panic or hold, If we believe in bitcoin were going to hold it until it become profitable again and I'm sure there are many investors used this chance to buy more because bitcoin is very unpredictable so proper pulling the trigger is needed to gain profit and not to lose our money.
Activity: 81
When bitcoin is down for new investors this is a terrible thing, but for people who already understand it is a good moment where they will buy bitcoin at a cheap price from people who panic and immediately sell bitcoinnya at cheap prices to avoid loss.
Pages:
Jump to: