Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 24. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12
An interesting point of view. I would look at the situation also from the point of view of whales. Now for them the ideal moment to enter the market. Perhaps this explains the drop in prices this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

It was good for the prices in the market for a moment because it lets different people to invest on cryptocurrency even more before the prices in the market startup to go up and before the year ends as well.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
i think people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price is big ...not when she goes down
I beg to disagree with you, how can you invest in something when the price is very high, most investors wait for the price to go low then invest because they know it would increase later.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Indeed this year current low price will favor the new comers to purchase and start investing but for those who keeps Bitcoin for many years or they bought it last year at ATH is really not good for their investments because its mean a total lose for them in which some of them just extended their patience with hope that Bitcoin will reach the former ATH again and will still earn someday while the others might become crazy of thinking the huge losses.
Now is best opportunities who are new and who are suffering short money saving,. It is time when price is not so high but gradually it is increasing more and more so they should buy maximum amount of bitcoin, I am sure soon price of bitcoin will rise too high because people are in search of opportunity to have  low price and buy maximum amount of bitcoin, so let’s buy as much as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Of course not, if I think bitcoin down just bitcoin away from users who already believe in bitcoin. Because the average of the whole world is already using bitcoin or invest bitcoin. So if bitcoin down it's not good news for us and also for bitcoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Yes it attracts new fresh buyers and investors when prices go down for awhile. And also the holders can buy some bitcoin as an additional on their holdings. And also the traders they can buy btc when prices are low.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Low Bitcoin price has Advantage and Disadvantage, Advantage of this is you can buy it in low price at all,  many people buy because of that and its low transaction fee. Disadvantage is many altcoin will lower their price also, market become red and many people sell their altcoins for cheap price.

Yes, bro, this is true. while the investors that bought Bitcoin earlier feel some frustrations, the beginners can easily use this time to buy BTC for the lowest prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Low bitcoin price is good for investors. Right now one who are good enough to make investment get the assurance of earning back profit. In the past, price increased all of a sudden and the same made it under the surveillance of governments around the world. The same has led to the sudden fall in price, and better is to have a stable growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Right, the low price of bitcoin nowadays can attract new investor to join or invest money within. Since the value of bitcoin is around 6,200 USD nowadays it is good to new comers to buy bitcoin at lower price. Also, it good opportunity to earn huge profit in the future through holding it for long term or until hit to the highest price of it.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
You have a point there. Its also my beliefs in this moment so atleast i can manage to stay positive in this "red" moment in the market. But sadly, more people are still suffering from this declining price of bitcoin. If i can remember some of the people i know is promoting to buy more bitcoin (when the price is really high) because they are saying it will continue to go up, but sadly for those who bought in that price loss big amount of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Well, this does more harm than good in my area. Many investors are selling their bitcoins because they're making losses. They've waited for long for the price to increase, especially after the crash from  about $20K late last year. And they're discouraging others from entering the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
At the moment, the low price of bitcoin is good for those people, or rather investors who believe in bitcoin, and the fact that its price will grow, but new investors will be afraid of low prices, and the fact that it can drop even more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Indeed this year current low price will favor the new comers to purchase and start investing but for those who keeps Bitcoin for many years or they bought it last year at ATH is really not good for their investments because its mean a total lose for them in which some of them just extended their patience with hope that Bitcoin will reach the former ATH again and will still earn someday while the others might become crazy of thinking the huge losses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It is only good for bitcoin to have a low price because it will attract a lot of people to put their money in bitcoin and invest it for long term because the risk-reward ratio is high and it is very attractive for an investor to see a high possible reward for an investment but for the people who are already in the bitcoin and bought their bitcoin from the past high price then it is not good for them to see the progress of price for bitcoin.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Low price is good for investors to think about investing in that time into Bitcoin. It grows up always, after low price. You can buy more Bitcoins, because the price is really low, and hold them, if you have good strategy and brains. And if you are looking for long time investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
That is precisely right. Presently the cost of bitcoin is low this is the best time to join on the cryptocurrency. I am certain that individuals join currently have an opportunity to get a decent benefit after the landfill of the value. Try not to get panic about current cost when the value drops simply hold it, and you can see the future later. When the value will achieve the sky. It is the best time to purchase since we could manage the cost of it.

If price will be low. Most of the traders and people easy to invest and buy the coin. Then hold long time. Market place price is important of the all process. If want to know about the more coin information check the market price. It any time to up and down. So if price low that time invest. Then wait for the some movement then it will be increase the price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
That is precisely right. Presently the cost of bitcoin is low this is the best time to join on the cryptocurrency. I am certain that individuals join currently have an opportunity to get a decent benefit after the landfill of the value. Try not to get panic about current cost when the value drops simply hold it, and you can see the future later. When the value will achieve the sky. It is the best time to purchase since we could manage the cost of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
For some of people who are investing in bitcoin it is really good for them that the price of BTC is low because this is the good time to buy some BTC if you trust that the price or value of BTC will rise in the near future. Well the other side here that for those people who want to sell their bitcoin this is not a good time for them. Well overall in my own opinion i can say that it is better the rise and fall of the price has somehow has a good effect so that there will be a new investment and new profit for the users or investors of bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
I don’t know for sure, but I think you’re right. Some of my friends, whenever I mention Bitcoin to them, they will always give me the reply that Bitcoin is good but too costly and not something that they can invest their money on. So if it gets cheaper, the word “it’s costly’ will no longer be an excuse for people. But it will still have to fluctuate and we can’t stop that (volatility) that is a normal thing that happens everywhere.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i think people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price is big ...not when she goes down
You have a point there mate,but if i am an investor and have been here in this forum for a little longer ,seeing the rapid growth of bitcoins price had reach to its ATH to almost $20k last 2017,today would be the perfect time to buy more bitcoins due to its low value.Investing in bitcoin is about timing,we will never know when it will pump up but i know it will happen before this year ends.
Pages:
Jump to: