Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 36. (Read 30535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
just make bitcoin mainstream itll make price rising

can you imagine only 21millions coin compare to xx billions people in the world, ahhaa

thats the reason why satoshi make 1 BTC =100.000.000 satoshi
 Grin Grin

uh, it takes more then that to have a valuation like that.

the biggest hurdle would be having each person wanting bitcoin over their normal purchases like using their traditional methods.

Its like saying everyone will use apple pay, but in reality some people stick with what they know already.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Good for those who wants to buy in with heavy amounts. Also good for the people who sold at $297 (like me) a few weeks back and was able to buy back at around $200-$220. That increased my holdings by almost a half. Patience is a virtue, but in the cryptoworld, it's either you lose because of waiting, or win big to execute your plans at the right time.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
just make bitcoin mainstream itll make price rising

can you imagine only 21millions coin compare to xx billions people in the world, ahhaa

thats the reason why satoshi make 1 BTC =100.000.000 satoshi
 Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
very good buy bitcoin when the price drops, but also requires a large capital and courage, because if the price does not go down again, you will profit  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
NO not relly if the user is not in United States then what you are saying dosent applies here.
for the people who live in asia and who earn 300 $ per month and live their live with that.
what about that ?

Im from asia 300$ /month is enough for me Smiley
the cost live not high like in US, i can live with 150$ /month

I am a thrifty person and I am a person who likes to save my money

damn, make mes want to move to asia.. I pay $2k a month for rent alone in california.

And thats outside from the basic bills.. etc.

Yeah, USA is one of the highest costs of living in the world. On the other hand, countries like Indonesia, India, Venezuela, etc. all have costs of living low enough to where doing work on the forums alone can give you a sustainable wage to live off of. That's one of the great things about Bitcoin IMO, there are many microtasks available that provide legitimate wages to people in less developed countries.

Yes, today is the end of the one month I have lived in India. I think a middle class person needs to earn 25,000rs i.e around 400 dollars a month to secure a comfortable and decent lifestyle which covers up everything. Imagine how much it can benefit the poor people, earning 1 bitcoin from the internet can really lead them to an advanced lifestyle than how they currently live
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
NO not relly if the user is not in United States then what you are saying dosent applies here.
for the people who live in asia and who earn 300 $ per month and live their live with that.
what about that ?

damn, make mes want to move to asia.. I pay $2k a month for rent alone in california.

Yeah, USA is one of the highest costs of living in the world. On the other hand, countries like Indonesia, India, Venezuela, etc. all have costs of living low enough to where doing work on the forums alone can give you a sustainable wage to live off of. That's one of the great things about Bitcoin IMO, there are many microtasks available that provide legitimate wages to people in less developed countries.
Activity: 210
what about that ?

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
plus all the new people that buy morebitcoin and decide to hold on to them would decrease the supply and increase the price  Grin
i hope it Smiley
hope more people buy bitcoin and hold it

now is best time to buy and hold
im sure we will hit 300$ again  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

I think that a stable price would be better for bitcoin. Neither a low and high price would be good for bitcoin, a stable price would be the best thing for ass adoption.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

It is better for the smart people that are not afraid to invest at the moment. The problem is that only a minority thinks like this. Majority is afraid to buy at the moment since they think price is dropping and Bitcoin is dying. Funnily, this majority was the loudest asking for cheap coins when Bitcoin was at $700-800.

It is funny the human psychology, people feel most comfortable buying when the price is the highest and it keeps climbing. The same way they keep selling and abandoning the ship when the price is falling. And they should actually be doing vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

Well this isn't lower yet as I can say since it can be lower than current value.
I'm sure many whale prepare to buy full bitcoin when the time has come
Activity: 126
plus all the new people that buy morebitcoin and decide to hold on to them would decrease the supply and increase the price  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

i agree, if bitcoin was gaining popularity it would be because of an increase in price and not because the prices dropped.

The only time media takes interest in bitcoin if there is a big spike in bitcoin or something major takes place, like core vs xt, Greece considering bitcoin, etc. They can be rumors, leaked info, whatever, such media attention has result in the price of bitcoin too, because bitcoin market being too sensitive Sad Honestly, bitcoin gets more negative media than positive Tongue

You do need something to happen for the media to publish news about Bitcoin. I would say Bitcoin's price has stopped reacting to such news articles. A couple of years ago, everytime there was an article about a new retailer accepting Bitcoin, the price would jump. This is no longer the case now.
Activity: 994

i agree, if bitcoin was gaining popularity it would be because of an increase in price and not because the prices dropped.

The only time media takes interest in bitcoin if there is a big spike in bitcoin or something major takes place, like core vs xt, Greece considering bitcoin, etc. They can be rumors, leaked info, whatever, such media attention has result in the price of bitcoin too, because bitcoin market being too sensitive Sad Honestly, bitcoin gets more negative media than positive Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
what about that ?

legendary
Activity: 966
People that feel they have missed the boat to 1200 are now able to enter at a price that feels cheap to them. I think it is mainly a psychological effect.
But that doesn't mean they will enter as they already have seen bitcoin falling...
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

No thats not true, the higher the bitcoin price the more people join:

Yes it does matter very much:

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=bitcoin

Google searches and bitcoin price have a 80% correlation factor.

And also forum users, active participants are also very highly correlated with bitcoin price:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

==

Basically the higher the bitcoin price is the more users are attracted, and the more active users there are.
Q7
Activity: 448
While it's good maintaining at low level to give people chance to enter and join bitcoin, how long do we want it to remain low? It should at least shift further upward to give people that level of confidence. With the way it's been going up and down, and generally with this pattern, people will start to see it as an unreliable investment option. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
what about that ?
Activity: 336
yes absolutely this is the best time to buy bitcoins...everyone is buying them as much as they can..and they are sure going to profit soon..because the price will soon hit 300$
Pages:
Jump to: