Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 38. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
it seems to me if the price of bitcoin continues to decline instead will reduce the interest to bitcoin  Huh

Yes slowly price is touching 200 mark and it may continue to fall and may even touch 150 mark Huh. No good news for bitcoins  Wink

stahp with the panic bro. stahp. people lose their mind over the price of btc, take it easy mate, its just investment, it will bounce back for you. Didn't hear people complain when btc went to a thousand dollars, now that its a little low, everybody is losing their minds. Btc has gone down and sprung up at twice the rate, so why panic when you can invest in more crypto ventures with more equity and low investment Wink
i think the panic can be attributed (partially) to the XT vs Core debate doing on right now, which is causing a lot of FUD about "the death of bitcoin" and whatnot. yes, its true that bitcoin has sprung back up, and will likely do so again, but the addition of this debate adds the uncertainty that XT may take over everything. but yeah, the panic doesnt really help anything, best to just wait and see what happens.

Wait and see until when? I think just sell off your coins and then can buy when all dust settles and have some good news about bitcoins otherwise you will also join to the team who has brought bitcoins around 1000+ and still waiting or watching bitcoins going down for ever. As of now do not know how long this negative trend will continue Angry
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
it seems to me if the price of bitcoin continues to decline instead will reduce the interest to bitcoin  Huh

Yes slowly price is touching 200 mark and it may continue to fall and may even touch 150 mark Huh. No good news for bitcoins  Wink

stahp with the panic bro. stahp. people lose their mind over the price of btc, take it easy mate, its just investment, it will bounce back for you. Didn't hear people complain when btc went to a thousand dollars, now that its a little low, everybody is losing their minds. Btc has gone down and sprung up at twice the rate, so why panic when you can invest in more crypto ventures with more equity and low investment Wink
i think the panic can be attributed (partially) to the XT vs Core debate doing on right now, which is causing a lot of FUD about "the death of bitcoin" and whatnot. yes, its true that bitcoin has sprung back up, and will likely do so again, but the addition of this debate adds the uncertainty that XT may take over everything. but yeah, the panic doesnt really help anything, best to just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
it seems to me if the price of bitcoin continues to decline instead will reduce the interest to bitcoin  Huh

Yes slowly price is touching 200 mark and it may continue to fall and may even touch 150 mark Huh. No good news for bitcoins  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
it seems to me if the price of bitcoin continues to decline instead will reduce the interest to bitcoin  Huh

Yes slowly price is touching 200 mark and it may continue to fall and may even touch 150 mark Huh. No good news for bitcoins  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Heads up!
http://img14.deviantart.net/a6c3/i/2011/272/6/b/angel_statue_png_02_by_neverfading_stock-d4baly8.png
http://media.popcultcha.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/k/iko0559-weeping-angel-bookend2_3.png
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm afraid the dropping bitcoin price is only good for ppl that allready hold bitcoin, and that want to buy some extra coins...
Like allready said before, try to convince someone to invest his money in something with a downtrend for more then 1 1/2years...

I think with good marketing tactics and expressing true potential of bitcoin, it would be stupid of the person to not invest in bitcoin if he is really looking out for such an investment. It is fun to talk about bitcoin if you know it well, and I think I have introduced bitcoin to more than 50 people, all actively using bitcoin at the moment. I always try my best to add more peeps to the community Cheesy
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I'm afraid the dropping bitcoin price is only good for ppl that allready hold bitcoin, and that want to buy some extra coins...
Like allready said before, try to convince someone to invest his money in something with a downtrend for more then 1 1/2years...
yeah btc is still going down which is good for ppl who want to buy bitcoins
and those ppl that are new who want to try bitcoin ..

What newbie will vest its trust in digital currency looking at it collapse down from 18 months now, I think only price boost will attract people, while price crash gives them a window to invest. A very few newbies join and often panic and run away, making the crypto market as sensitive as it already is. How will we conquer mass adoption when the price is scaring the oldest btc users too :/
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
yeah btc is still going down which is good for ppl who want to buy bitcoins
and those ppl that are new who want to try bitcoin ..
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
18 month decline in price, how low does it need to go before it starts going back up to where it should be? 1 US cent?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
seems legit.
because i could afford more bitcoins.
however in bitcoin price would be more 'expensive'.
legendary
Activity: 896
lower price may get the interest of certain people who are waiting, but most people wait too long. they always buy when the price is going up as they see it as a good sign. these people don't have the balls to buy when the price is going down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like the bitcoin and Dogecoins low price because I can buy more.
Those who rush will lose those waiting will win.
I wait to bitcoin reach 1000 $.
No matter how much I will wait.
i think people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price is big ...not when she goes down
yes, it should be like that sir. when the coin is getting better then the interest of people who do not have even doubled. I think the decline bitcoin even create new user difficult to enter here

yes, bitcoin does experience a very sensitive market, mainly because big whales have their influence on dumps and crashes, and such crashes scare investors thinking they would rather get their money back with a little depreciation rather than losing it all, and people lose a lot of money this way, people often lack patience. I've been blessed enough to keep my faith in my investments and believe I'm doing well right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
i think people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price is big ...not when she goes down
yes, it should be like that sir. when the coin is getting better then the interest of people who do not have even doubled. I think the decline bitcoin even create new user difficult to enter here
Activity: 392
Activity: 315
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

But low price also could scare some people off. Maybe get worried when the price keeps on falling. Personally I'd prefer it to remain low for the next couple of years so I can get more  Grin. Hopefully if bitcoin's potential is realized the value in 5-10 years will be multiples of what it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
yap but have a major impact for the bitcoin prices, especially for those who hold bitcoin in the middle caste. will greatly impact on their economies. I also feel like it. 20% is a considerable margin for trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
Exaclty what I thought. A lot of people regret that they heard of bitcoin too late, and that they didn't have the chance to enter at a low price.
Now that BTC price is attractive the are all worried and scared about it.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org