Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 37. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
yeah its good situation for btc trader
but its bad news for begginer like me  Sad

So you want it to go up and up all the time?
i think its bad too.. but i think the worst is the btc price is low
to be honest as long as the price isn't on the ground, people will still earning btc

Stability will enhance the value of BTC. Volatility will not.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

to be honest as long as the price isn't on the ground, people will still earning btc

Low btc price good but not always price should stay at low. Its been already more than year prices are not going up so trade with caution.
Activity: 294

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't think that's true, when we see a big influx of new users is when the price increases a lot, media writes more about bitcoin, people see price increasing and wants to get in the train, when the price is low the usual players take the opportunity to increase their positions.
i agree, if bitcoin was gaining popularity it would be because of an increase in price and not because the prices dropped.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

deal with the ups and downs of a rough market or go harder and invest even more than that, don't you panic and get worried about something you invested in. Nobody puts their money into something like bitcoin if they do not have a vision for something positive and are not optimistic and sure about how things conclude/ or someone who is a potential money launderer but I'm just sayin'.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
But the problem is, people also use Bitcoin for everyday needs.
And guess what, the Bitcoin price is drop. Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its good for new people like me who bought little coins
even though im just starting here
legendary
Activity: 1120
I quite agree with you, but I do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin again  Undecided

if you have small capital you can sell at high and buy back at Big red line

Activity: 952
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

I completely agree with you, this the right time for the newbies who wants invest in bitcoins as the prices have fallen down and if you hold a good capital than you can buy bitcoins in a bulk and keep it safe for the future, so even if the prices goes bit higher you can sell it off and earn profit out of it, So I believe this is the best time to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I quite agree with you, but I do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin again  Undecided
Activity: 350

If they're wise enough they wouldn't get attracted before studying the statistics and noting a rise. Investments and insecurities go hand in hand and as an investor i've started doubting the whole bitcoin potential and value scene. The interests will get highly affected if there's no change in the direction on the graph.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i think many still consider it too high, average joe want something below 100 as a price target, 200 is yet too heavy for them

those who made the price recover are more likely manipulators, and are the same that dumped and crashed the market, the market is in their hands, there are almost zero noob traders

ironically newbie will begin to come to bitcoin when the price will skyrocket, and it will be too late for them to buy cheap, as usual....
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
bad or good i just enjoying with this coin  Grin
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1120
I choose sell buy back and prioritize dollar  Cheesy
Activity: 259
believe or not, but if somebody was interested at 1200 and "missed the boat", he bought as much as he was able at 500-600 range and didn't wait until now.

Maybe but they've had another year to save money to drop into $200 Bitcoin...do you realize how little it takes to get that cost average down?

Let's say someone buys 2 bitcoin at $1000, then 2 more at $500, their average cost is $750. Buying 2 more bitcoin at $200 brings the average cost down to $566, but buying  5 more (another $1000 from the original $3000) brings their average cost down to $444! They're nearly back in the game.

If anyone bought at $1000 levels, now is the time to double down...

Exactly this... I've overpaid during the rally... Paying ~$700/coin...
During the past year i've managed to get the average price down a little...
And yesterday I finally sold my car that was standing here for 18months already, so let's down the average "a little" more...

But... To wait a little longer, or not to wait... Thats the question...
Activity: 994
Let me respond to the statements above systematically

i think the panic can be attributed (partially) to the XT vs Core debate doing on right now, which is causing a lot of FUD about "the death of bitcoin" and whatnot.

The only thing affecting price isn't the XT vs CORE debate, and XT is in no way becoming another currency, so whatever stays at bitcoin will still remain bitcoin, it won't become a new currency on its own, just a faster technology than what it used to be, blockchain technology alterations.

Wait and see until when? I think just sell off your coins and then can buy when all dust settles and have some good news about bitcoins otherwise you will also join to the team who has brought bitcoins around 1000+ and still waiting or watching bitcoins going down for ever. As of now do not know how long this negative trend will continue Angry

Oh, sure, advising people to sell off their investments, just when a crash happens. The bitcoin market is sensitive, bad news scare people easily and I understand the outcomes haven't been so thrilling yet, but there are ups and downs always, China has been causing issues regarding bitcoin, it was a black monday and the stock market crash ignited the fire which bitcoin is still dealing with, so take that into consideration too. Bitcoin is a technology as well as an investment, its not a magic well Smiley

What you said is fully correct. Currently it is like a falling knife so do not dare to put your hand below the falling knife. Wait until it stop some where.

well said, want to sell me your btc instead? Why wait? I will buy it at current price Tongue Yeah? Do you even own btc or you're just trying to earn some doing signature posts? Oh and FYI, I love catching falling knives, I still have two hands and a nice BTC wallet Cheesy
Loose lips sink sigs!
believe or not, but if somebody was interested at 1200 and "missed the boat", he bought as much as he was able at 500-600 range and didn't wait until now.

Maybe but they've had another year to save money to drop into $200 Bitcoin...do you realize how little it takes to get that cost average down?

Let's say someone buys 2 bitcoin at $1000, then 2 more at $500, their average cost is $750. Buying 2 more bitcoin at $200 brings the average cost down to $566, but buying  5 more (another $1000 from the original $3000) brings their average cost down to $444! They're nearly back in the game.

If anyone bought at $1000 levels, now is the time to double down...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
it seems to me if the price of bitcoin continues to decline instead will reduce the interest to bitcoin  Huh

Yes slowly price is touching 200 mark and it may continue to fall and may even touch 150 mark Huh. No good news for bitcoins  Wink

stahp with the panic bro. stahp. people lose their mind over the price of btc, take it easy mate, its just investment, it will bounce back for you. Didn't hear people complain when btc went to a thousand dollars, now that its a little low, everybody is losing their minds. Btc has gone down and sprung up at twice the rate, so why panic when you can invest in more crypto ventures with more equity and low investment Wink
i think the panic can be attributed (partially) to the XT vs Core debate doing on right now, which is causing a lot of FUD about "the death of bitcoin" and whatnot. yes, its true that bitcoin has sprung back up, and will likely do so again, but the addition of this debate adds the uncertainty that XT may take over everything. but yeah, the panic doesnt really help anything, best to just wait and see what happens.

Wait and see until when? I think just sell off your coins and then can buy when all dust settles and have some good news about bitcoins otherwise you will also join to the team who has brought bitcoins around 1000+ and still waiting or watching bitcoins going down for ever. As of now do not know how long this negative trend will continue Angry

What you said is fully correct. Currently it is like a falling knife so do not dare to put your hand below the falling knife. Wait until it stop some where.
Pages:
Jump to: